• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I AM VERY CLEAR ABOUT MY GOALS BUT,

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE THE STUDY PATTERN DURING JEE PREPRATION

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pratyush,

First of all revise those chapters which you feel are difficult and after doing them go for the easier ones. 

Practise as much questions as possible.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
i like to do career in it field information technology because i like computers and gadgets so which field i choose after 12

@ nikhil If u want to persue career in information technology , then choose comp . sci engineering or i.t stream u have to choose after 12 th . if u will do that from a good institute then...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
Hello..... Im currently in 11 th and aiming to crack medical entrance exam and get 95 % + in my boards. I have just got 9.4 CGPA in my 10 th board . But, I have not studied that much in my...

@ jeeva there is no relation of class 10 th exam cgpa with the aiims and neet like medical entrances , even by hardwork u can make it . so, frst of all donot loose the confidence on you ....

Umakant biswal yesterday

HI JEEVA NO PROBLEM HOW MUCH YOU HAVE STUDIED TILL 10TH. YOU WILL GOING TO START FROM BASICS FROM CLASS 11 . ALL THE SYLLABUS AS WELL AS CONCEPTS ARE NEWER .SO DONOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR...

SAHIL 3 days ago
how would i enter into RGUKT AP- IIIT situated at kadapa RK VALLEY.

first you should crack your tenth class exams by getting 10.0 points for private schools – 10.0 points for govt. schools – 9.8 points

KALYAN 10 months ago

according to your 10 th class grade points you will get seat in IIIT. govt school students have more opportunity to get seat because they add 0.4 points to your original GPA. who are the...

Gaddam Chethan 7 months ago

IF YOU PASS PIRST CLASS IN TENTH AND GET CGPA ABOVE 9.7 THEN YOU WILL APPLY IIIT RKVALLEY.THEY ARE SATISFIED YOUR MARKES THEN YOU ENTER IN IIIT RK VALLEY.

NARAYANA 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off