Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I AM VERY CLEAR ABOUT MY GOALS BUT,

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SHOULD BE THE STUDY PATTERN DURING JEE PREPRATION

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pratyush,

First of all revise those chapters which you feel are difficult and after doing them go for the easier ones. 

Practise as much questions as possible.

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 15 hours ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
sir which rank is considered in Outside state category for and OBC-NCL in NITs ?

All India rank...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
Sir, plz help me....what should i do?????....i was not able to clear jee mains even i didn’t got a desired rankin vit...have applied for UPES Dheradun i have no idea about this...

mansi dont loose hope , and just leave the thought of drop a year its not big deal that u had not qualify jee main this year paper was quite tough and UPES is good college among the private ...

ng29 one month ago

i recently checked on internet that chances of lnmittal are less as it requires minimum of 150 and u can get mechanical in thapar on score of 130 dont worry , and calm down and study for...

ng29 one month ago

have u given jee main paper 1 or not bcoz there is one more college in jaipur LN MITTAL INSTITUTE it is private but really a good college it takes admissiom on the basis of score in jee...

ng29 one month ago
which is best to choose chemical engineering in osmania univrsty or ece in kakathiya univrsty

yes very well said , it is a matter of choiceand moreover it is a matter of availability too, you can try visiting the websites of – Chaitanya Bharti Inst of Tech, Hyderabad Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

whether chemical or ece depends on your intrest but if u want to get a good placement easily u have to ece in KU

Nicho priyatham 29 days ago

it is matter of your choice and availability of seats hope you get your desired college

sajid 15 days ago
View all Questions »