At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

2 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Will IITs and/or ISM carry out spot counselling in 2014.

Spot counselling is for NITs, IIITs 7 other institutes.IITs & ISM don not participate in Spot Counselling. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 27 days ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 9 months ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 9 months ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA 5 months ago
sir, i am planning to go to kota for my engineering preparation am i taking the right decision? i’ve heard that lakhs of students go there and study day and night, then why don’t they get...

Hi, It is true that lacs of students go to kota for studies out of which only a few thousand get sellected. So whatr is it, is it the coachings there or the student ! Remember the major part...
  img
Yash Baheti 15 days ago

There is not much of a use of going to kota... When you are preparing for competition there are a lot of factors that count. Many students done do so well after going there, even if they are...

Pranjal K 15 days ago

so should i go to kota? and is 6 hours a day enough for getting a rank below 200 in jee advanced? ( 2 hrs per subject each day) and which coaching class should i join- pace in mumbai,...

Yatin Sharma 14 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »