ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

3 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 10 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 7 months ago
sdf

sir i am curently studying in class 12.. i really want to get into anyone of the NIT for computer science how much should i score.. to achive it and i am very bad in maths.. my 11 th class...

to get in best nit cse u had to score minimum of 230 in jee main and two subjects will not able to get it so i advice u to spend maximum time on maths first start with 11 , there is arihant...

ng29 22 days ago

I’d suggest you give equal importance to all three of subjects., only through this strategy you would be able to score needed.

shubham sharda 13 days ago

you should give more time for maths but be careful! do not neglect other subjects.

sajid yesterday
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
View all Questions »