Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

4 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 8 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 10 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 3 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Which of India's greatest freedom fighters got his name because his familywere originally sellers of perfume?

It is Gandhiji .. his family were originally sellers of perfume gandhi from gandha.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya 10 months ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??

Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off