Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

4 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 8 days ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago
Dear Sir I was born in USA and came back to India long back and doing all my studies in India from beginning. I will complete my 10+2 also in few years from CBSE. Since I have US passport...

Yes you can sit for JEE. I believe you are an NRI, and as you are in CBSE you are definitely elegible to sit in JEE. There are provisons for both residential as well as non-residential NRI...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 5 days ago

yes you can appear..........................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar 4 days ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 7 months ago
Sir can u plz suggest some books for practice for chemistry and physics for jee mains 2016 only.It would be better if it has solutions also.

Check the links for the best books to prepare JEE mains and advanced http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Thnx sir. I heard that tmh jee mains 2016 physics is good for practice can u comment on that

raghav agarwal 7 months ago

go for the f

vb 7 months ago
sir i wanna prepare for iit and start today .Will I be able to click iit .please suggest some ways to read

Dear Sohail, You have not mentioned that whether you are in 11th or 12th..... Good planning with consistent hard work is the key of success…. Let me know the class in which u r...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago

Hi Sohail, If you'd like, you can get coaching from faculty at Askiitians.com We provide online coaching. For more details, click on this link http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
could you please tell me the list of books required for aiims mbbs?

There are so many books avaliable in market. u can follow any one of your convenience. choose the books which will be better to understand at u.. it should be equiped with practice question ...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off