At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

3 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 one month ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha one month ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 28 days ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 28 days ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee one month ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
my expected rank jeemain score 202 in jee main and 93% in cbse boards.

Dear tell us what you want to ask. With these marks In both the exams you can get admission In some reputed colleges along with a good financial Aid Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology,...

Vivek Kumar 5 months ago
Q.177 DOB Genetics

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img

Hi Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae, +a and...
  img
View all Questions »