DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

3 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

GANESH BABU 2 days ago

L GOUSE BASHA 2 days ago

SHANMUKESHWAR 2 days ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Sir, are questions repeated in AIPMT. any tips to crack physics

Being a Physics Mentor, i would like to advice you ….for Physics...go through GC Aggarwall.................Engg sections..almost 75% questions asked from these books... So go hard...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Thnaks for the info

Deepak Bohra 8 months ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??

The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details