Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

4 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 2 months ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 10 days ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 6 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????

its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...

Sudhanshu Saini one year ago

May be some easy.

Adarsh one year ago

hope its easy

V. Harshit - one year ago
Is Vidya Mandir Correspondence Course good for me to prepare for IIT-JEE Entrance ?

Hi Vishlesh, course material of one of the leading coaching institutes is more than sufficient.....along with NCERT and reference books..... But you should do thoroughly only one material.

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago

no. I don't think it is of that standard!

jee king king 6 years ago
how many marks to get niit in warangal

img
Avinash 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20