At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

2 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
how many marks i have to score in jee advanced to qualyfie for iit bombay mach. engg. in ge category..???? GENREL

IIT Bombay Mechanical Engineering 2013 Opening Rank:24Closing Rank: 477 (GE) Hence, taking into consideration a minor shift in the opening and closing ranks for 2014, its safe to say that...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I have a score of 347 in JEE Mains and 98% in CBSE Boards will I be able to achieve AIR-1 ?

actually....think abt those people who are nt even qualified in mains....i suggest u to b calm n wait 4 d results....fame is just like a shining rust,it stays 4 only smtime.........i beleive...

sushmasree 5 months ago

No surity for air 1 but u will be sure about in top 10 air . Please give suggestions gor your bitsat prepeation

Sachin Bhutani 5 months ago

By posting such a question one can easily judge your character .. Anyway you wont get what you want

shyam shenoi 5 months ago
please mention few best foundation books in phsics,chemistry,maths to prepare iit-jee at the level of 9th and 10th standard?

NCERT Syllabus: Initially you should simply concentrate on basic NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th. NCERT books are very good for basic concept building. You can easily finish the entire...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
Dear Friends, I am preparing for IIT-JEE 2014 and I want to the list of most important topics for IIT-JEE.Please give me a few names. Thanks and Regards Madhukar Thalore

While everything is important and question can come from anywhere, these are particularly important. Complete Organic Chemistry Equilibrium, ThermoChemsitry,Electrochemistry and States of...

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago
View all Questions »