ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

3 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma yesterday
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
sir please tell what is the net resistance between points P and Q.

1/net resistance =1/R +1/R = 2/R net resistance = R/2 proided your pand q is located in the point as shown in your attachement.

Archita 6 days ago

total resistance in 5R/2 and not 2R/5 it is simple series and parallel circuit plz refer your scool textbooks it will have enough theory to sove this problem

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago

the answer is 2R/5 iwant the solution how to find it.

manoj singh 6 days ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

Dear student, If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for all. So...

sajid one month ago

i suggest to try getting admission at – RCC Inst of Info techBeliaghata.......college of engg, pune,......lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......JJTU Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

Aniket Bagga 23 days ago
View all Questions »