DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

3 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 29 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 17 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 17 days ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...

Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i got mechanical bits hyderabad and electrical and electronics nit calicut which is my best option? please respond fast

Both are good options, either choose your interest or NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »