ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

3 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 3 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 3 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 3 months ago
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit one month ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON one month ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 5 months ago
which is better btech or dual degree in mathematics and computing from iit delhi? Why did higher rankers preffered btech over dual degree although its knew? i could have easily got btech MnC...

The question of better and bad is always a personal marking. The demand of the situation determines whether you should choose BTech or Dual Degree. If you want to be in academics you should...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
where ntse study material for aAndhrapradesh stare for the first stage ?

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
View all Questions »