At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

2 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
CAN GIVE AN IMPROVEMENT EXAM 2015 AS I PASSED CLASS 2014 IN ALL MY SUBJECT AND INCREASE WHICH MARKS IS APPLICALE 2014 OR 15 IS THERE PROBLEM BY GIVING IMPOVEMENT EXAM IN FUTURE AND ONE THING...

Can you a bit more clear about the question you want to ask.Not able to understand what you are trying to say. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITIans
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Hello. I am getting Bioengineering and M.Tech in Biomedical Technolody in IIT Varanasi. Should i take it and hope to get a branch change or repeat a year? Also, how is the branch change...

These fields are not very Revenue generating with only B.Tech .you have to go for Higher studies in these branches but if you have a chance then why not give it a try.With same amount of...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
find the angle between the two st lines 3x=4y+7 and 5y=12x+6 and also the equations to the two lines which pass through the point (4,5) and make equal angles with the two given lines

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below, ........(1) ........(2) Angle between line 1 & 2 Let the slope of the line be ‘m’ + sign is not possible. Line...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Hello Student, There is a small mistake in the above answer. Sorry about that m = -7/9, 9/7

Jitender Singh one month ago
View all Questions »