ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

3 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do you believe in Angles?

yes i agree in angles.

d.kojalrani one month ago

anglee????????????

vikas yadav one month ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav one month ago
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi 5 months ago
for which triangle vertex,circumcenter,centroid are collinear??

Equilateral triangle.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

d answer in my book says its isosceles and by d way aren’t circumcenter,centroid,incenter,orthocenter coincident for an equilateral triangle???

naina one month ago
A point P moves in a circular path of radius r with uniform speed v. C is the center of the circle and AB is the diameter. The angular velocity of P about A and C is in the ratio

We know that v= rw Vp= (CB)w1 and Vp=(BA)w2 where w1 is angular velocity of P about C and w2 is angular velocity of P about A it is asked to find w2/w1 = (CB/BA) but AB= 2 * CB so ans is...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

Have a look into the solution
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago
how to crack aiims easily

C buddy... nothing in this world comes without hard work...so work hard even I m preparing for aiims.. n even I at times feel ..this.. so just keep faith in or work.. if u want we can...

Akhila joshi one month ago
View all Questions »