At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

2 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

Delta H(formation) of urea is given as -333.5Kj/mol find deltaU(internal energy change) of urea

The rformation of urea can take place as: 2 NH3(g) + CO2(g) → (NH2)2CO(s) + H2O(l) so using the relation, dG=dH-TdS, we would get for the chemical reactions as: dH=dU+RTdn where...
  img
Naveen Kumar 17 days ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 5 years ago
mera jee me state catagory rank 2315 hai kya me nit raipur me addmission le sakta hun

Yes, as per rank you will definitely get admission in NIT raipur. If you see the closing ranks for NIT raipur for different courses after different rounds they are as follows. National...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
The point P(1,1) is translated parallel to the line 2x=y in the first quadrant through a unit distance. The coordinates of the new position of P are

Form the eqn of line passing through P(1,1) and is parallel to y=2x using 1 point form of the eqn of st. line. Let the new location of P be(x 1 ,y 1 ). This point would lie on the line whose...
  img
Ravi 29 days ago

Hi, Do this by making the figure. Draw line y=2x and locate point (1,1) by your own judgement. Now move this point by unit distance and using the slope of the line, find the displacements in...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 29 days ago
View all Questions »