At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

2 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
THE EQUATION OF STATE OF A GAS IS GIVEN BY p(v-b)=nRT. IF 1K MOLE OF GAS IS ISOTHERMALLY EXPANDED FROM VOLUME v to 2v, THEN WHAT IS THE WORK DONE DURING PROCESS ?

dear rahul work done W= limit v to 2v ∫pdv =limit v to 2v ∫nRT/(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT∫1(v-b)dv =limit v to 2v nRT ln|v-b| =nRT ln|(2v-b)/(v-b)| Please feel free to post as...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
What is the branch ranking for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kanpur ?

The ranks are in the order of opening and closing rank for each category Course Codes General OBC SC ST K4101 1618 2618 644 989 270 446 1502 46
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Sir,which is best among the following NIT WARANGAL,NIT THIRUCHIRAPALLI,NIT SURATHKAL

NIT THIRUCHIRAPALLI is no.1 and most preferred

Harikrishnan M B one month ago
View all Questions »