At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

2 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
how can i be motivated for my exams??

You have to self mitivate for the exam.Actually motivation comes from the combination of varous things.It can be summarised as: (1)Keeping yourself, always on the right track,donot deviate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Sir, i have got state rank in general category as 5900 and state rank as 10000. Can i get MNIT jaipur in any branch. I am from rajasthan.please reply

MNIT jaipur Is one of the reputed Institution. You can get chemical and material engg there. For evergreen branches you can try to get admission In IIIT, Allahabad NIT, Kozhikode Lovely...

Vivek Kumar 4 months ago

your chances are almost no

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago
sir, which one is good for cse branch in terms of placements – jaypee noida or uiet chandigarh ??

Hi, JAYPEE Noida is better as the institute is a specialized institute for Computer sciences and IT. In terms of placements as well JAYPEE has a advantage of location, as it is situated in...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 5 years ago
View all Questions »