Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

At IIT can i do a double degrees course of 2 btechs in ECE and CSE as i am greatly interested in both...

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Unfortunately NOT. At USA universities like MIT you can even do a triple btech degree!

4 years ago

No it is isnt possible at IITs but it is possible at BITS PILANI at any of its Indian campuses

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 9 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 8 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 8 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 8 months ago
hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 21 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
dis z VIPASHA GHANGORIA 4rm bly.UP...m in 12th....sir, frankly speaking ...my base vich ws laid in 11th z not up 2 da mark ... .this z wat i personallly believe as i m hardly able 2 solve...

Dear vipasha first you should thing why your base is not clear ,either you have not got right guidence or you have not worked hard. now start from the beginning.and give double effort than...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
i have scored 280 in bitsat 2015. What are the chances?

Pay a visit to the official website of Bitsat and make sure that you have cracked in there or not,...........if not then there is no need to lose hope or to get disheartened.....you may go...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

u will not able to get admission in bits on basis of this score, as min of 310 is req to get admission into it but dont woory its a good score according to exam u can try for other colleges ...

ng29 10 months ago

visit its official website to get the opening and closing marks for various branch in its college. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
Sir now u will be knowing that jee main is in 15 days So sir, plzz suggest a method to revise Or a way in which i can revise all the topics in these 15 days Please sir

Dear Student, You should go through all the important formulas and concepts in these days. You must have prepared the formula or concepts sheets, so this is the best time to go carefully...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

there is less time to revise please careful on it. don’t study overnight it is harmful to your health don’t get nervous. be confident think positive. i wish you get high marks in exam. best ...

ULFAT one month ago

+ULFAT yes sir i will definitely inform u about my marks in jee main Thank u sir for ur guidance. I will definitely follow it

sarvesh one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off