• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I would like to be very straightforward:

I am interested in three things
1) electronics 2)nanotech 3) computer science engennering
first my interest was greater in electronics and i had thought of doing btech in ECE and then Mtech in Nanotech.....but my interest in CSE is also very great and i find it difficult to pursue all the 3 fields... i can not even leave alone a single field.. what should i do??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aditya,

You seem to have answered your own Question by saying that you cannot leave any field.

You should take a double degree in CS and ELectronics, then do your Mtech in Nano.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT MadraS).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one year ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
what is the monthly salary of quantum physicist in india ?

SALARY OF A QUANTAM PHYSICIST DEPENDS ON TWO THINGS COLLEGE FROM WHERE HE HAS PURSUED HIS DEGREE ACADEMIC RECORD OF THAT PERSON AND HIS KNOWLEDGE REGARDING PRACTICAL WORK IN INDIA THERE ARE ...

SAHIL 7 days ago

@ xavier Kindly donot target the salary from now , now do the hard work , and get qualified in jee advanced first , its alittle bit of difficult task ,but with your determination , i am...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Can we IIT mains after a gap of 1 year just after 12. like i have passed 12 in 2016 and can i give iit mains in 2018

HI JEEVASH YS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2018 BUT YOU HAVE TO SATISFY SOE MORE CONDITIONS LIKE The maximum age limit for general category students is 25 years, whereas SC, ST and PwD...

SAHIL 7 days ago
I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?

Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...

Umakant biswal one month ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/top-colleges.html this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off