• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

I would like to be very straightforward:

I am interested in three things
1) electronics 2)nanotech 3) computer science engennering
first my interest was greater in electronics and i had thought of doing btech in ECE and then Mtech in Nanotech.....but my interest in CSE is also very great and i find it difficult to pursue all the 3 fields... i can not even leave alone a single field.. what should i do??

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aditya,

You seem to have answered your own Question by saying that you cannot leave any field.

You should take a double degree in CS and ELectronics, then do your Mtech in Nano.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT MadraS).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
this is in response to the question earlier, the admit card guidlines says that we sholudnt carry a pencil for jee mains. i have attached a image of it also. please help me i am really...

Dear Student, As it is clearly mentioned that, you will be proved black pen in the examination room. So you must not carry any pen/pencil with you. No need to be confused in it. Strictly...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

It clearly states that you will be provided with a black pen.Why do you need to carry a pencil.??
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
i got 8377 rank in jee advanced 2015, is there any chance to get any old iit or iiser??

Older IITs are deficult for your. But try for newer one. They are also good.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Yes, for IISER you have good chances. Best of Luck.!!
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

and what about iiser?

Vishal Gupta 11 months ago
Do I need to seat for neet phase 2? I'm scoring 493 and want a govt college for mbbs in West bengal. I don't want to take any risk. Please help. I'm very confused!

no it is not mandatory to give phase 2 exam if you have given pase 1 also. but i think you should give phase 2 as i think you will score more in that phase. be confident. otherwise last...

SAHIL 9 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off