Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I am about to enter +1 in a CBSE school , i will not take any coaching but buy correspondence course . is it possile for me to crack iit jee(with very good rank)if i study very hard ??which correspondence course should i buy? which is the best?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes if you work hard then you can clear IIT with corrspeondence course also

The correspondence course offered by Askiitians is also very good options for you because they offer ionline classes support with correspondence course itself

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 4 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 4 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 4 months ago
Hello Student, Pls post full question again
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .
Drake 7 months ago
Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!
RON 8 months ago
Is BIT Mesra a good college for chemical engg.? Are there any further scope to do research? How is the college?
BIT Mesra Ranchi is very good colleges for Chemical engineering,But if u want to do hardcore chemical Engineering,Go for INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY,MUMBAI..Chemical engireeng from that...
Charchit Tailong 4 months ago
i n getting 461 in aipmt 2015. i m from UR and have 85% odisha state quota. will i get a seat in odisha?
I guess you should, state quota is generally easy to clear. but it also depends on how other students have performed.
Neeti 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details