Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

I am about to enter +1 in a CBSE school , i will not take any coaching but buy correspondence course . is it possile for me to crack iit jee(with very good rank)if i study very hard ??which correspondence course should i buy? which is the best?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes if you work hard then you can clear IIT with corrspeondence course also

The correspondence course offered by Askiitians is also very good options for you because they offer ionline classes support with correspondence course itself

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example

hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...

SAHIL 8 days ago

@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal one month ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ?

@ sakyajit yes , why not ?? you have a very good score in phy and chemi and maths also pass , thats the thing req for sitting in the jee main exam . i think u should ask about the advanced...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
I am being offered CSE in BIET jhansi through UPTU and Electronics in IET lucknow. Which one should i choose amongst these two.

the branch you like! I suggest IET.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

IET LUCKNOW

dhananjay kumar singh one year ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
Sir I want to ask u that my 11th syllabus is not fully covered for aipmt to crack aipmt how I should study? Plz help me

See 11 th syllabus is very important if you are concerned for entrance exams because in exams like AIPMT even a single question can boom up your rank or get you down if you attempt it wrong....
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

Dear student It depends when are you going to write the AIPMT exam this year or next. If you are giving paper this year then revise key points of all the chapters and do a minimum of 50...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off