Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I am about to enter +1 in a CBSE school , i will not take any coaching but buy correspondence course . is it possile for me to crack iit jee(with very good rank)if i study very hard ??which correspondence course should i buy? which is the best?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes if you work hard then you can clear IIT with corrspeondence course also

The correspondence course offered by Askiitians is also very good options for you because they offer ionline classes support with correspondence course itself

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy 15 days ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 16 days ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 11 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??

Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
im not selected in 1 st and 2 nd round in iit advance 2015. my adv category rank is 554. what is the chance in 3 rd round? plzzz help me sir.

please mention your category and CRL rank give detail information about your rank and locked choice.

vb 10 months ago

plzzzzzzzzz...... sir

sumit lkumar lakra 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details