ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi, i am preparing for my class X board exams from ICSE ..Would it be better for me to do my +1 and +2 in ISC or should i go to CBSE ??BECAUSE i am hearing in the news that after 2013 the IIT Jee would be abolished and the new exam +2 marks would be counted ? so will they give preference to Isc or cbse?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aditya,

yes 12th grade marks are important, but CBSE or ICSE is not important till now.

But we can not predict for future, and it will be better if you will transfer your to CBSe

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

@akshat jee advance rank does not include any board percentage dont answer if u r not sure

ng29 one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

52 minutes ago
IIT clear how ?

kuch bhi post karte ho

2015 years ago
if the error in the measurement of momentum of a particle is 10% and mass is known exactly,the permissible error in the determination of kinetic energy is

yes 21% u can apply calucus only when error is very small or less then 1 here error is 10% so by calucus u get 2*10 =20 which is wrong to do such problems first take P 1 =100 and calulate...

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

i did not get it i am extemely sorry.i mean why should we put p=110

bidisha baruah 20 days ago

are u sure??the answer in my book is 21%

bidisha baruah 20 days ago
Hello Sir, I just want to ask about the accuracy of your rank predictor. Actally, it’s showing my All India Expected rank to be under 7,000, whereas other websites are saying that it’s...

Ok tell me your marks, then i will let you know.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

my marks are 400..my rank?

gvgvg one month ago
sir how can i pre pare jee mains at staying at home if i dont able to join any coaching classes . also suggest me about thebest books for jee main

So you have got two years in hand to prepare for JEE. Study Planner for JEE Weightage 11th : 46% - 50% Weightage 12th : 50 – 54 % Books Best Physics Books for IIT JEE 1.Concepts of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda 2 months ago

For complete and best preparation for IIT,JEE,AIPMT and AIIMS without moving out of home.Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best...

rashmi matera 9 days ago
which is better -------- chemical in guwahati or cs in ism dhanbad

At present CS is preferred due to its demand in the market. Placements are fine at the both the institutes and both are good and reputed. However IITs are generally more preferred out the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago
View all Questions »