Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Sir/s, i'm in a serious problem. I filled my form, made the payment, but accidentally, it got destroyed by fruit juice. The bar code got drenched, so did the bank stamp. What is the solution for sending the form other than resubmitting the money>

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u dont need to pay the money again..

get one more application form and fill in all u details  and...

go the respective bank where u paid the money in...

and find out the transaction number of the previous deposit and also the branch code..

and just get a stamp and signature from the reapective person and then post it to respective iit institute...

u dont need to pay the money again, because the transation number if thr with u.....

if u applied online..

go login to the iit website, u can see ur applicaion form and then just take a printout of it and go the bank and fill in urs and banks information..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

itna bada hua ne iit ki full form ni aati hai.................. …................................................................... ......................ganwar foliish

Neel Upadhyay 5 months ago

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 9 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 11 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜„πŸ˜‹

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
how much hrs should i study daily and i m sincerely speaking that i have not started preparation.Am i too late?Pls reply i really want to crack iit.pls suggest me a time table.and should i...

Dear javed so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE. besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear JAVED, Hope you are fine and doing well in your studies. By your question I can understand how much you are worrying about your studies. For day 6-7 hours of serious study is more than...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
is india have a institutes for artificial intellegences in robotics please name

yes there are institutes in india for artificial intellegence Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad. DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION iit bombay ….….….PLEASE...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

Yes all the IITs and Leading NITs are on the top, apart from these you may consider – Lovely Professional Uni, phagwara,.......................NIMS Uni, Jaipur,...............Galgotias Uni, ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
top private engineering institutes or universities with placement of > 6lacs

Dear Student, these days almost every college/university is running a race for perfection and quality in the field of education. No one is ready to compromise with quality or best use of...

Aneesh Sehgal 7 days ago

BITs, Manipal, VIT, SRM, UPES, Thapar, UTM Shillong are the top universties for pursuing B.tech. These have good infrastructure, placements and faculty. You can apply in these through your...

Natasha Roy 7 days ago

hi parath srm university, amity university,manipal uniersity,vit university are some top universities of india where you can get placement packages of more thaan 6 lakhs regards sahil

SAHIL 14 days ago
View all Questions Β»

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off