Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

Sir/s, i'm in a serious problem. I filled my form, made the payment, but accidentally, it got destroyed by fruit juice. The bar code got drenched, so did the bank stamp. What is the solution for sending the form other than resubmitting the money>

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

u dont need to pay the money again..

get one more application form and fill in all u details  and...

go the respective bank where u paid the money in...

and find out the transaction number of the previous deposit and also the branch code..

and just get a stamp and signature from the reapective person and then post it to respective iit institute...

u dont need to pay the money again, because the transation number if thr with u.....

if u applied online..

go login to the iit website, u can see ur applicaion form and then just take a printout of it and go the bank and fill in urs and banks information..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 11 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 11 days ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
my cureent branch is ECE in nit warangal and in the mock seat allotment i got iit D textile should i switch my college and depend on branch change in delhi

Donot depend on the branch change. Because only few with high CGPA got the change for the same.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

To best of my knowledge, you must continue your present course and if youwish to gather comprehensive knowledge of various facilities being offered to the students at other renowned...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
which is the best iit in terms of placements and also let me know the other good engineering colleges

Dear Student, IITs are known for the best engineering colleges of India. These are best in terms of all like education as well as placements. All IITs have the best placements records...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
CRL Rank 60585,OBC NCL rank 16272,Alloted CSE N.I.T.Silchar in 1 round home state obc quota,chances of getting CSE in other N.I.T under obc? ur predictor shows At your score the top 10...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

You should better visit the official website of Jeemains to check the seat allocated to you and also keep an eye on counselling rounds to find out your stature.........if it does not happen ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off