ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir/s, i'm in a serious problem. I filled my form, made the payment, but accidentally, it got destroyed by fruit juice. The bar code got drenched, so did the bank stamp. What is the solution for sending the form other than resubmitting the money>

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

u dont need to pay the money again..

get one more application form and fill in all u details  and...

go the respective bank where u paid the money in...

and find out the transaction number of the previous deposit and also the branch code..

and just get a stamp and signature from the reapective person and then post it to respective iit institute...

u dont need to pay the money again, because the transation number if thr with u.....

if u applied online..

go login to the iit website, u can see ur applicaion form and then just take a printout of it and go the bank and fill in urs and banks information..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 5 days ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 3 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

How far is the mock seat allocated by JoSAA be our final seat??

Sandeep yesterday
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
what is most scoring topic in iit exam

of course it depends upon your interest which subject you think you are strong you will make that topic scoring . if i were to tell you about the subjects , then chemistry is the most...
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

GenerallyChemistry is the scoring topic in IIT...
  img
Harishwar 9 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
hello sir , i have recently given jee mains n m not able to get cut off marks even then how should i get 300+ marks in bitsat ??

IN bitsat speed and accuracy both are required refer Crack bitsat 2015 by arihant its awesome book and vewry helpful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

ryt now m seriously at a low mode n m concentrating on bitsat rather calcuating my marks fr jee dat was rough calculation at first go when i saw the answer key still i dnt know how many...

Srishti Gupta 2 months ago

dont get depressed u must starts with ur weak chapters also chapters like metallurgy polymer biomolecule sometimes have very high weightage dont miss english in short u have to be...

ng29 2 months ago
which is better -------- chemical in guwahati or cs in ism dhanbad

At present CS is preferred due to its demand in the market. Placements are fine at the both the institutes and both are good and reputed. However IITs are generally more preferred out the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago
View all Questions »