Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I suddnly come to know that i am going to appear in iit jee.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

you cannot clear iit jee

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
I Got 6266 Rank in IIT Exam 2015. Will i get anything in 1 st round of Counceling? and suppose if i dont get? Will it still allow me to sit for 2 nd round? Furthermore can you please...
Dear Student, Yes you will be allowed to seat, You can edit or filll the fresh preference for 2 nd round. Thanks.
No, Its not possibile to change the courses instead the branch change may be possible. Thanks.
Normally the information is circulated internally. Thanks.
Join any good coaching Institute and devote your full year into it.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
devotin time incoaching is nt the way to crack aipmt inc yr study hrs nd do as much questions as u cn
rihu 5 months ago
I have just completed my first semester of class 10.I am solving everyday lots of mental ability questions and what more should i do so that it would help me in cracking iit in...
you have to concentrate deeply on the topics which are being taught to you now, mostly on the group subjects .as your basics and fundamentals become very strong you could buy a reference...
tirumala teja 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details