I suddnly come to know that i am going to appear in iit jee.

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

you cannot clear iit jee

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 17 days ago

obc

saumya 15 days ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
Sir, I have got Architecture at IITKGP and might get Instrumentation & Control engg. at BR Ambedkar NIT and Production Engg. at NIT Kurukshetra. Which one would be better to take?

Dear student, Architecture is a growing field, I suggest you go for that. Instrumentation and Production engg are not going to hold you in much stead unless you do an MBA or any additional...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 17 days ago

Hello Student, I think you should join IIT K with Artitechture. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 20 days ago
which college is better?? nit jalandhar or iet lucknow according to placements?

NIT Jalandhar Placements Total Number of Companies Participated in Counselling : 77 Total Number of StudentsSelectedinCampus Placements: 567 Company Offered Highest Salary : Microsoft (Rs 16...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago
In a triangle, <R=90 , If Tan(p/2) and tan(q/2) are roots of the equation ax2 + bx +c = 0 (a is not equal to 0 ) then A)a+b=c B)a-b=c C)b+c=a D)b=c

sum of two sides is always greater than third side....so option a and c are not possible..and also the third side is greater than the difference of two sides...so b is also not...

Saurabh Anand one year ago

we cant say,because you dont specify a particular triangle.but if your options are taken as cases then D is the right case.

BAYANA SAGAR one year ago
View all Questions »