FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

effect of temperature on contact angle

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gayatri,

Consider a liquid droplet at rest on a flat, solid surface. A cross-sectional view of the droplet is given below. Its shape is characteristically lenticular. The angle formed by the solid surface and the tangent line to the upper surface at the end point is called the contact angle.

The contact angle is a result of the interface/surface tensions (surface free energies) between liquid and solid surrounded by vapor, and is measured according to the Young equationgiven below:

img

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
I have appeared for JEE advanced this year. I am getting a score of 130. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IIT or IISER ?

Hi, Score of 130 is a not a good score for IIT. Note that actual rank depends on the many factors like cutoff, number of students appeared, your category etc.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Actually for you its like very difficult since you are very close to the cutoff. Due to numerber of limitations in the seats, you may find very difficult to secure the position in the IITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

if you belong to obc or gen you have no chance for iit and IISR selects the top candidates of jee advanced and candidate also have to clear the cutoff of the boards ACCORDING TO IISR BUT DO ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
Q.177 DOB Genetics

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img

Hi Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae, +a and...
  img
Sir what are the prospects of doing Bsc in chemistry from IIT Bombay??

IIT bombay is always the best , but if you are not intrested in chem then dont go for it better try others which give u a good course

Prajwal Kavad 3 days ago

it is best to choose the course which you are interested

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 4 days ago
I have 163 score in Mains 2015, 85% in CBSE 12 th . Which are the best colleges available for CSE with my score.

Its a less chance of NIT Computer Science;... But i would like to suggest you , if you are getting CS, EC, IT, EE in NITs, IIITs, Or top Deemed Univ,,,,,go for it... Don’t compromise...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 29 days ago

You can try at – Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Sardar patel Colege of engg, Mumbai Lovely Professional University,Phagwara GMR Inst of Tech, Rajam Gudlavalleru Engg. College, Gudlavalleru

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

thapar university, IIIT

grenade 28 days ago
View all Questions »