Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

effect of temperature on contact angle

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gayatri,

Consider a liquid droplet at rest on a flat, solid surface. A cross-sectional view of the droplet is given below. Its shape is characteristically lenticular. The angle formed by the solid surface and the tangent line to the upper surface at the end point is called the contact angle.

The contact angle is a result of the interface/surface tensions (surface free energies) between liquid and solid surrounded by vapor, and is measured according to the Young equationgiven below:

img

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one month ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma one month ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one month ago
IN CHEMSTRY, PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS

Hello Student, Pls post full question again
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 4 months ago

Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!

RON 5 months ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir my sc rank is 32000 and crl 490000 can I get nits ,dtu,nsit ​

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

You must visit the official website of Jeemains to find out which inst is within your approach, DTU and NSIT seems to be a hard nut to crack, but its quite possible to make it at some NITs, ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

dtu and nsit will be diificult somehow , but u can get nit but not ur desired stream rather i wil advice u if u get any stream in nit , dont ignore it good companies hire from iits and nits ...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details