Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

effect of temperature on contact angle

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gayatri,

Consider a liquid droplet at rest on a flat, solid surface. A cross-sectional view of the droplet is given below. Its shape is characteristically lenticular. The angle formed by the solid surface and the tangent line to the upper surface at the end point is called the contact angle.

The contact angle is a result of the interface/surface tensions (surface free energies) between liquid and solid surrounded by vapor, and is measured according to the Young equationgiven below:

img

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 22 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 22 days ago
Rank to get into C.S in IIT M?

For getting CSE in IIT M your rank should be atleast 300.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

if u are asking about iit bombay then rank must be below 100 , bcoz one of my frnd had130 rank last year , and he did not get iit bombay cse he is iit delhi APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

no it is iit madrass

grenade one month ago
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?

Just keep an eye on counselling rounds and the outcomes, may be possible you are given an upper option provided there is availability,........on the other hand if ever you didn’t feel...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago

they will slide you to a upper branch if available , u must just report at d reporting center

Prajwal Kavad 19 days ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
View all Questions »