There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

effect of temperature on contact angle

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gayatri,

Consider a liquid droplet at rest on a flat, solid surface. A cross-sectional view of the droplet is given below. Its shape is characteristically lenticular. The angle formed by the solid surface and the tangent line to the upper surface at the end point is called the contact angle.

The contact angle is a result of the interface/surface tensions (surface free energies) between liquid and solid surrounded by vapor, and is measured according to the Young equationgiven below:

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 2 months ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?
Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra.. chandra sekhar 6 years ago
plzz give me list of most scoring topics of all the three subjects..pcm
Maths-matrices,trignometry. Physics-electricity,magnetism,heat,fluid mech Chem-organic and physical. Gaseous state,chemical bonding
D Amirtha one month ago
I got 182 marks in jee main 2015 and expecting 85% in boards. Can i get mnit jaipur? If yes, then which branch? Can u please tell me the lastyear’s cutoff for jee main barch for mnit jaipur?
last year 197 in jee main and 97% in board get mnit jaipur C.S. in first round so you must wait for third round for CS approve if useful
ng29 7 months ago
To get to know about last year’s cut off list, the official website of the university may be visited..along with that the latest updatescan also be recorded...if you could not make it in...
Soneel Verma 6 months ago
check previous year jee mains opening and closing rank in csab site. it will give you a much better idea
vb 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details