ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash yesterday

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 22 hours ago
pls suggest me book for getting top rank in iit. my bhanja is preparaing

Pls follow the given link.. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

good books for iit are organic chemistry – SN sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganic chemistry – K kumar physical chemistry – RC Mukherjee maths- complete ARIHANT SERIES physics – ANURAG...

ng29 2 months ago

All the info is available in askiitian website., please read through that.

shubham sharda 2 months ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
Suppose i Don’t Get into any main streams of Engineerng in IIT but mining n ceramic i might be getting based on previous cut offs ... will it be a good decision to go for it ...wrt to...

Hi The prospect of Mining Engineering is very good in India. Specially in PSU’s. So I would say you should go for it. Also You might like to note that after first year you get a very...
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago

Hi I did get your question. You can upgrade your branch in the any IIT. It is in all IIT’s. And you must not have a backlog in any subject during your first year. That is all the...
  img
Sunil Kumar 13 days ago

Hi No you get that oppurtunity if you score a good CGPA (>9/10) , varies for different branches you want to go to. You need to have a very good CGPA after 1 st year to get that.
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee

in case of physics mechanics,rotational motion,optics,heat and thermodynamics,waves,modern physics,in chemistry-organic chemistry specially name rxn given in ncert under blocks at last of...

RAHUL RANJAN one year ago

every subject is importent but mainly physics&maths based on we have lot of problems are given.

sohel mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »