are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 2 months ago
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak one month ago
(1)number of critical points of f(x)=max{sinx,cosx},for all x belongs to(-2pie,2pie) options are 5,6,7,8. (2) let f(x)=sinx/x,where 0 (a)sin^2xxsin(sinx) , (c)sin^2x>1+xsin(sinx) , (d)none...

Yes you have the right answer 5. I have done it the same way as mentioned in my answer before....
  img
Ravi one month ago

Plot the 2 functions, that is Sin x and Cos x on the same graph. Highlight the maximum of the two. and count the number of times it reaches its maximum value....
  img
Ravi one month ago

i am telling this because i dont have the answers with me,so please tell me your answer and if it is not matching with my answer(my answer is 5),then tell me the approach

vineet chatterjee one month ago
at what time should one start preparing for iit jee??

Dear ANSHUL SHUKLA IIT JEE ine of the toughest compititive exam.And day by day compitition is increasing for IITs. So i will suggest you to start prepearing for IIT JEE from 11th standard....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
sir i got 91.2% in cbse boards 2014...what min. marks should i score in jee mains 2015 in order to get MNIT jaipur with electrical branch?..category- GEN.

Hi, Use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor askiitians.com for a better idea....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »