Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 15 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
Sir, i have 85% in haryana board..how much i should score in jee mains to get around AIR 3000.?????

Dear student, It varies from year to year and depends on several factors. There is no fixed marks, its relative. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
i have all india cml rank 0f 422901,sc rank 26000.can i get any college .. i have not been alloted any seat in mock allocation .does that mean i will not get any college.

Dear, its very rare chances of getting NITs or Good Deemed Univs. You may get other private college through JEE MAIN..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status, if you have made it there, well and good, else you may try seeking admission at top rated institutions...

my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?

if no other options are left then go for it

vb 7 months ago

Tum se na hopai !!!!!

shreyans jain 7 months ago

tumse bda ho gya -_-

Damini Parihar 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25