ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

How would I know?

Ashwini 3 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 3 months ago
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav 2 months ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 16 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 16 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 16 days ago
how toget aiims 2014 question paper

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh 2 days ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is below: Till now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh 2 days ago
which are the best engineering colleges for computer science in terms of best placements and future salary prospects

Computer Science stream seems pretty good in IIT’s, namely Kanpur,Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi.These colleges get the early campus visits from computer companies as well as...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

IIT’s and NIT’s top that cateogry. Other than these collegesw BITS Pilani , IIIT Hyderabad have exceptional CS placement records. They even beat out some of the IITs on that...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

1 IIT Delhi 16.45 2 IIT Kanpur 16.2 3 IIT Mumbai 16 4 IIT Kharagpur 15.87 5 IIT Chennai 15.8 6 IIIT Hyderabad 15.53 7 IT- BHU Varanasi <15.37 8 IIT Guwahati 15.25 9 BITS Pilani 15.1 10...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
160 in mains and 91% in cbse can i get iist or nit trichy cse i belong to sc category?

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »