Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

O am selected for B.Tech(mechanical) on Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalay Haridwar . Shiuld i get admission in this college ?

@ anand there are no other choice avaliable to you ?? if so, then if u have confidence then take 1 year drop for attempting the next year , but its actually not a good college to persue...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
How many student in merit list under sc category please answer

HI SHIKHA SORRY BUT QUESTION IS NOT CLEAR.PLEASE POST IT CLEARLY AND TELL US ABOUT WHICH MERIT LIST YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I WILL SURELY ANSWER IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SAHIL 20 days ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
sir, i completed my 12 th in 2016. can i appear for bitsat again in 2017?

BITS which stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts an admission test for admissions in the engineering degree courses at their campuses located in Pilani,...

ADITI SINGH 20 days ago

Yes ear, I guess you can, but before doing anything, amke sure that you have visited the official website of BITS and check the status or schedule for the test as well as the requisite...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago
My sister get 105 marks in mains and she get 66% in XII so can she eligible to give the exam of advance

Yes,
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Yes sure, by all means. Tell her to undergo an extensive session of serious practice sessions for her preparation, to join some reputed coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off