Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Tell me how to prepare with excellence in two years of 11&12

@ sarang the two years are very veryimp and crucial for the jeeprep . and in these two years u need to completely planned up the things to get the desired result . for that i am suggesting...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
Is pre foundation a good cource or is it better to complete class 10

@ yashmeet pre foundationis better to complete the class 10 th only . what they will give u is that , a good and strong base to apeear and score cgpa 10 in cbse board of class 10 th ....

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not

Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago

hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/paper-pattern.html keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...

SAHIL 3 months ago
which coaching correspondence course and books should i take to have an exhaustive practice of good numericals???????

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago
Sir what will I get with an bitsat score of 314.n also can u provide me the expected cutoffs of Bitsat u published last year so that I can compare them with the actual cutoffs.

hi prashant, please visit the following link to know the expected cut off for this year and cut off for last year http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs.html if you have any further query ...

SAHIL one month ago

these expected cutoff list is prepared by well experienced iitians and bits graduates. list is prepared by the most talented iitians of india who have spent more than 10-15 years in this...

SAHIL one month ago

thanks.i also want to know that how accurate expected cutoff of bitsat shall prove to be ?? what were the criteria you used to calculate the expected cutoff.kindly respond as soon as...

PRASHANT SHANKAR one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off