are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir , i got seat in iiit hyderabad and iit hyderabad, cse branch in both colleges which is better?

IIIT CSE Hyderabad is better than IIT CSE Hyderabad. IIIT CSE Hyderabad is one of the reputed branches in all over India. CSE of IIIT Hyderabad is even better than CSE of many IITs. [The...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 3 months ago
please tell me the easy scoring and important topics for jee advance

Maths in order of importance . Complex Numbers 2. Probability 3. Matrices & Determinants 4. Functions 5. Continuity & Differentiability 6. Applications of Derivatives 7. Vectors 8....
  img
Saurabh Singh 6 months ago
Hi, this is Raghav”s mom. my son secured SC 1777 rank in iit advanced, not allotted any colleges. will he get in the 2 nd counciling? please guide me...

Ma’m I won’t down your hopes, but it is a bit unlikely. Let’s hope for the...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

IIT's and NIT's are the best govt colleges which provide best placements in Civil Engineering in India, but there are some few colleges, which provide good placements are- Indian...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »