are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I gave JEE Mains this year but my AIR was 66k . I am planning to drop and give these exams next year.Should I go for FIIT-JEE RSM or some other correspondence course?

It depends the style of preparation you are doing. If you are targeting the concepts and stress on it, then you should have good books which targets the concepts like Young & Freedman...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 2 years ago
i am a 12 pass student . i attempted for iit jee 2009 but couldn't qualify . i want to drop a year and study in my hometown NAGPUR . can u tell me the best coaching center in nagpur with all...

Hi Time institute would be the best to join in Nagpur. It is one of the good institutes for IIT JEE coaching and also it has got a nice network, so ur test series would also be productive as...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Sir , i got 215 in IIT mains exam and scored 95% in 12 th cbse .in IIT advance i just have 127 marks.what can approximately be my rank?? (i am of general category)

Your expected rank is 7500-8000 in JEE Main. You may get a decent NIT with this rank. However, as your JEE Advance marks are so less, you will just be able to clear the cutoff i think....
  img
bharat bajaj one month ago

Hi Shikha, Seeing your marks you can expect mains rank between 1000-2000. With advanced marks your rank will be beyond 15,000. You can still join best NITs. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar,...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Is it Bihar Intermediate Education? Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty

Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »