are only the xerox of obc certificates signed by the tahilsdar a;ong with the declaration of the student enough???

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 12 days ago
ROD OF LENGTH l IS CONTAINED IN CHARGE q WITH UNIFORM DENSITY.FIND OUT THE FIELD INTENSITYFROM ONE OF THE END POINTS OF THE ROD?

A rod of length has a uniform charge per unit length and a total charge Q. Calculate the electric field at a point P along the axis of the rod, a distance d from one end.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
I have passed 12 th CBSE board with 81% in 2014.im planning to improve my board scores.. Can i write KVPY 2014.?

The KVPY Fellowships are given to Indian Nationals only to Study in India(Students holding PIO, OCI Card and students intending to pursue/pursing under graduate program under Distance...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
i got 37500 rank in jee mains paper 2 can i get any admission in niy college plz tel me

As per your rank you will definitely get admission into NITs such as NIT agartala,jamshedpur,IIIT chittor etc. However this is for General category,if your category is other than general you...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
which physics objective and concepts bokk i should choose????

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 24 days ago

use dc panday

minhazul kareem 24 days ago
View all Questions »