Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

How can I prepare for IIT
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 3 months ago
Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?
The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
what is the furture scope in biotechonology
The applications of this branch of science are vast and simply mind-boggling. On one hand, it caters to the industrial sector such as food and beverages industry, textiles industry,...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
There is a wide range of future scope of Biotech in the upcoming years, may it be you join teaching, or Industry or fly abroad, you will definitely succeed and you may choose any of these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
SIr, I have the options for (a) 5 yr integrated M.Tech at IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah, (b) BE (Hons in Chem. Eng.) at BITS Hyderabad, and (c ) B.Tech (IT) at Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad. Which One to...
What specialization you are getting at IIEST, shibpur?
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I am getting 5 Year Integrated M.Tech. in IT.
Animesh Das 2 months ago
any idea how to apply for scholarship in foregion universities ??? Whats the procedure ??? foR example i am talking about The Massachusetts Institute of Technology ??nf any criteria ??
For MIT online exam is conducted you should visit the official website of MIT and other universities like Cambridge or Harvard you need to qualify the JEE advance with CBSE board to give...
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
i am not having money but still if any chance for scholarship ?? for example this year ayush sharma(kANPUR) went to mit a son of mechanic got full financial aid from mit ??? how this is...
aman kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details