Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL 6 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago
I got 101 marks in jee mains (qualified) and 942 in ipe . Can I get a seat in cbit through b category ( also qualified in jee Advance )

Dear Student, your score is good but not up to the mark to get an entry at Chaitanya, the simple reason is the merit has gone high and you may not be able to get your desired branch, may be ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

YES SURE YOU CAN GET BUT CHANCES ARE NOT TO HIGH AS CUTOFF VARIES FOR THIS COLLEGE EVERY YEAR.I THINK YOU CAN GET BIO TECHNOLOGY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING EASILY HOPE FOR THE BEST WITH WARM...

SAHIL one month ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?

The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????

Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...

SAHIL yesterday

Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 hours ago

@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...

Umakant biswal 11 hours ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off