DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 9 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago
I have got a seat in Thapar University in COE+MBA dual degree. Please do tell me how is it. I have come to know that at the completion of this dual degree, I will be awarded one special...

If any university run any programme, it is certified by AICTE and UGC and that is under validation for admission for any recognized university. Dual degree can be of 5 year, but if you want...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago
MODULATION

What with that? Could you be more specific?...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 6 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
View all Questions »