Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Dude go for zonel IIT’s only and I think that you may get one of them but if no zonel than take the NIT’s
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 4 months ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?
Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Regarding placements, NSIT obviously
Parth Goswami 4 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????
Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
Avinash 5 months ago
SIR, I HAVE GOT RANK OF 509 (sc category ) IN JEE ADVANCED 2015 ,what would be the best branch and college for me
You’ll definitely get the core branches in old IITs. Prefer accordingly Branches like chemical in IITD civil in IITK, KGP, M or aerospace in IITK etc
Avinash 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details