ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago
cut off marks iit jee 2015 will be less than last year or more

This year, question paper was easy comparitively, so we can assume the cutoff for GEN can reach 118 – 124..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

this year expected cut off is around 120-125 but nobody can be so sure about cut off so u have to walit till 27april ur score will be officially dispalyed by cbse along with cut off approve...

ng29 4 days ago

i think it will be same.

mohini mohan behera 5 days ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 months ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 5 months ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?

Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
which is better iit roorkee cse or iit kanpur mechanical

IIT Roorkee CSE.Most of the students of mechanical don’t get placed even at the top IITs.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 9 months ago

both

sumesh singh 9 months ago
Who is the Indian God of Medicine?

Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...

sanjay sanjeev patro 2 years ago

Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical deity...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing 2 years ago
View all Questions »