ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 4 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 4 days ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 4 days ago
i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Dear Sir, I have got 2586 rank in JEE 2015.. I wish to join Delhi / Bombay only – what are the prospects for metallurgy in Bombay. thanks – Siddhartyha

Pls click the link below, it will help you alot.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

it is good but go only if you have interest

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago
can i change my group when i join biotech in bit ranchi if so pls let me know

Generally, You can change your branch after the first year that is 2 semesters. but for changing the branch every college has different rules. Please check that. Also all students can not...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

dear student, Do you mean that you can change your branch?
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

you should refer to your college rules about changing branches. they change with colleges. that would help u

Archita 21 days ago
View all Questions »