DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey one month ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016

Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
  img
Avinash one month ago

You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
  img
Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??

If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
  img

IIIT Trichy has a very good stature in the field of education, you may go for it....if you wish to wait, go for it,....otherwise you may try at other reputed institutions too, try any of...

Soneel Verma one month ago
what should we do now for last month preparation so that we can quick refresh all sub topics.

Solve previous years to build your aptitude. This will also help you to revise the important topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago
my jee main sc rank is 10,000 and crl rank is 200000 can i get industrial design in nitr?

You there are high chances of getting it. But you may be required to go for further rounds.
  img

Did you visit the official weblink of Josaa or Jeemains?, If not, then pay a visit to either of the weblinks and get to know your current status there, if you got it there, well and good,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details