ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
what could i do to improve my test result because after to many hard work i could not able to score well and condition of maths is worse.

Math is a subject that requires different approch from other subjects. You see math is all based on practice and regularity. IF you are regular in studying maths and practice adequate...

shubham sharda 25 days ago

PRACTICE MORE NUMBER OF PROBLEMS.REFER RD SHARMA FOR MATHS.CONCENTRATE ON WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW.

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 25 days ago
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 27 days ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna...

Karthik 27 days ago
Are ncert books and pradeep’s publication books sufficient for clearing aipmt?

Hi student, NCERT is a must. You can use pradeep publication books for practice Also if you have enrolled in any coaching, coaching modules can be helpful a lot. You can buy askitiitians...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Does studying make you rich? Will I earn much money if I study hard compared to those who don't study hard? I'm just curious

yeah! of course! Right now U can earn from askiitians too by answerng qstns. hehehe! lol true!

vikas yadav one month ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »