sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 2 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 6 days ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 5 days ago
What is the cut off rank of nit kurukshetra for obc homestate in 1 round all branches.

Civil Engineering OBC HOME STATE 52519 Civil Engineering OBC OTHER STATE 22865 Civil Engineering OBC OTHER STATE 270359 Computer Engineering OBC HOME STATE 26995 Computer Engineering OBC...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

I ask for 1 ROUND SIR NOT AFTER 3 ROUND.

nikhil 4 months ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?

Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
If I get less marks in cbse improvement exam than the old marks. Can i only use the old mark sheet for future puporses like in Mains and Other Colleges. I Got 94.2% in cbse this year and...

Once you for the improvement exam then the lastest score is only valid, your pevious previous mark shhet wont be valid. So. your latest mark sheet is only considered for Mains and other...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
View all Questions »