sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 3 months ago
27. A wind-powered generator converts wind energy into electrical energy. Assume that the generator converts a fixed fraction of the wind energy intercepted by its blades into electrical...

MATHEMATICAL MODEL The following table shows the definition of variousvariables used in this model: E = Kinetic Energy(J) ρ = Density(kg/m3) m = Mass (kg) A = Swept Area(m 2 ) v = Wind...
  img
Ravi 12 days ago
how much marks do i need out of 360 in jee advance to secure a rank below 500

in general u need min. 60% , or 240 marks check 2013 advanced report for exact information

Joy 6 months ago

Above 300 u can get AIR 1 for 500 marks must be about 250-255....

Himanshu Shrotriy 7 months ago

Seriously?! I know a guy who got 281 and his rank was 55

siddharth singhal 9 months ago
sir im arjit maine 2014 ki mp board preeksha 72% se pass ki hai main medical line main jana chahta hoo please give some idea

Hi Arjit Congratulations for passing your board exam. To go into medical line, you need to sit for Medical Entrance Exams that are conducted all over India (such as AIMPT, AIMS) and also by...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 5 years ago
View all Questions »