sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest me a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n also tell me hoe to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii look in for the detailed approach Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 2 months ago
I AM IN CLASS 12 I WANT SOME GUIDANCE FOR JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
sir, i am very confused about the topics for the iit(mains,advanced). can you give me a clarity

Jee Advance 2014 syllabus: complex number,quadratic eq.,progressions,trigonometry,geometry,differential calculas,integral calculas,vectors. measurement,experiment based on vernier...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago

I think you should only try to follow the routine told by your coaching centre.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
wht’s brtter electrical at dtuor ice at nsit, civil at dtu or mpae at nsit. plz also write how have you ranked them and reply soon plz.

The prority order is generally decided based on college ranking, scope of the branch etc. NSIT is better college than DTU interms of placements,oppurtunities. It is better to choose NSIT....
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 4 months ago

what about NSIT bio.tech, want to get placed in IT company, i dnt have any other option, will they allow me to sit for IT companies.

Raman 4 months ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
View all Questions »