sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
SIR I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12TH THIS YEAR,THAT IS IN 2014.IF I APPEAR FOR JEE-ADVANCE NEXT YEAR,WILL THE BOARD PERCENTILE WHICH IS 83.2% THIS YEAR WILL BE CONSIDERED OR THE PERCENTILE...

You will be evaluated due to the percentile of your year. You can also have a look into the changes which are incorporated for this year JEE in JEE site regarding the percentile....
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
i want to crack AIPMT how to prepare and what type of books are useful for me

Understand the Syllabus throughly, specially which individual sections are important.Prepare beginning from Class 11 syllabus before moving on to Class 12. Make sure you are clear on the...
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »