sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 25 days ago

yes

Soumya Sen 25 days ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 2 months ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...

Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »