sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how tocrack ?

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query because your question seems to be unclear and incomplete please recheck the question and post...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED yesterday
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
WHICH OPTION IS BETTER BIOTECH FROM NIT WARANGAL OR MME FEROM NIT TRICXHY OR INTEGRATED 5 YEAR COURSE FROM NIT HAMIRPUR

The chioces given by you can be sorted in order of placements , academics , internship offer & research potential So based on the previous two years records of all the elisted institues...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
which books should i prefer fo physics chemistry and maths

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 11 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Are you getting ETCE/CSE in JU ???????????????? JU is far better than NIT dgp or NEW IITS like IIT PATNA

sayantan bera 2 months ago
View all Questions »