sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
I am currently in 12 th std, in maharashtra state board. How much should i be aiming for , in board exam finals ? And how must one revise for topics read in 11 th ?

Dear champ, never try to learn only+2 syllabus and go for the exam... you ll not succeed. iit papers are set in such a way that they are more concept based. for cracking iits, your concepts...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
I have got 38106 category AIR. and 1474 category state rank. I have opted for ECE in NITK surathkal in my state only. Will i get nit surathkal? which of my two ranks will be considered?

Hi, For the seats under state quota, your state rank will be considered. For a better prediction, visit the college and branch predictor provided by askIITians. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
My AIR in JEE Mains is 66k. I didn’t get any college infirst two rounds of counselling. Now which colleges should I apply for ?

There are other colleges who take in admissions with JEE rank and score .You can get some of the list of colleges on JEE website and there are some of the state colleges about which you can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Sir, how is iter bhuvaneshwar,. Ie., institute of technical education and research... In terms of placements and ranking... What is the cutoff rank to get admission ranks...

It’s one of the good colleges after IIT’s n NIT’s. Placemnts are decent as per past records. Iam providing you with the link of college where you can find all the necessary...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »