sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 18 days ago
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 days ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 20 days ago

thank you

Chammu 18 days ago

thank you

Chammu 18 days ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

Production at IIT Delhi.Mechanical Engineering placements aren’t good even in top colleges like IIT D let alone DTU.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 15 days ago
View all Questions »