sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
124 in JEE Mains, 94.6% in CBSE Boards. gen Category. Can I get IT in NIT, Jalandhar under homestate quota??

The chances of getting NIT are low you can try for other viable options which are available to you, you can get a good state engineering college.
  img
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 2 years ago
should i drop out for a year or take admission in HBTI kanpur? (12th appearing)

If you are considering to take a drop year, then you have to be mentally prepared to go the distance. It’s one year of sheer hard and smart work. On the other hand HBTI Kanpur in...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
View all Questions »