sir i had  forgotten to put my attested copy of 10th marksheet but i had put my copy of marksheet, sir please tell me that wheter it will creat a problem or not? 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit

If you have sent your marksheet copy without attested then its ok, for 1 document. Other documents must have been attested if any

Dont worry they will consider this, and wont be any issue

If still you are not convinced then please try numbers given in prospectus for better information

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hey guys i am presently in class 11 now i am going to start prepare for iit jee 2016 so i am little confused about my time mangement my subject management and what book to study also how...

‘Practice makes a man perfect’ The problem you’ve stated is very common problem and many don’t even realise that it is a problem. While preparing for JEE, you need to...
  img
Ravi 22 days ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 2 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 2 months ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »