Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

good evening sir, i  have filled the jee form of 2012 through online they said to download the caste and application form.i already had a caste certificate issued by comportment authority whether i have to send the downloaded caste certificate or the certificate which i had already to the iit 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It will be better if you send the downloaded certificate

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 4 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

Vikas TU 5 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 5 years ago

It is easier because the density of sea water is more than river water so the buoyancy force act on the person is more i.e. Only the that big ships are floating in sea not in river

pIYuSh Chauhan 8 months ago
My score in jee is 80 with 96% board percentage with OBC-NCL,which NITcolleges i will get?? Please give reply

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html The above links will give you an idea about your concerns.
  img
Ankit 2 months ago

Dear Student, the simple solution is to visit the NIT where you aspire to be, but according to me you may try seeking admission at some other reputed and renowned institutions as well. I...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off