ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

good evening sir, i  have filled the jee form of 2012 through online they said to download the caste and application form.i already had a caste certificate issued by comportment authority whether i have to send the downloaded caste certificate or the certificate which i had already to the iit 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It will be better if you send the downloaded certificate

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 15 days ago
if one drops a year after taking iit jee coaching for two years , after not qualifying in first attempt. what are the chances of selection? and what should be strategy for secong attempt?

It requires lots of gutts to drop a year for a noble cause and to drop two is another big deal...well I may suggest to work harder this time and after that you can try at – DAV Inst of Engg...

2015 years ago
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 one month ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago

hI, As far as my knowledge is concerned(since i live in paschim vihar), the good points about scholar’s Academy is the personal attention is good. The teachers which my son experienced were...

nishant 3 months ago
i have scored 184 marks in MAINS AND EXPECT 94% MARKS IN 12TH BY CBSE WHAT IS MY EXPECTED RANK IN MAINS SCORE

Go to this link and try to find out everything you want to know about your JEE Main 2015 performance....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

ur rank will be around 3500-4200 bcoz last year my friend scores 195 in main and 95 in board and his rank was 2000 now he is in nit jaipur CSE and i am telling u dis so that u can have an...

ng29 one month ago
how should i prepare for bitsat in the last one month,so as to get the max possible marks & and entry into bits pilani i didnt do very well in jee mains

These are the cutofs so prepare accordingly Degree programme at Pilani Campus Cut-off BITSAT-2014 score B.E.(Hons.): Chemical 326 B.E.(Hons.): Civil 322 B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics...

Drake one month ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake one month ago

get this book and start doing it with max efficiency complete success package for bitsat with cd approve if useful approve if usefulapprove if useful

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »