good evening sir, i  have filled the jee form of 2012 through online they said to download the caste and application form.i already had a caste certificate issued by comportment authority whether i have to send the downloaded caste certificate or the certificate which i had already to the iit 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

It will be better if you send the downloaded certificate

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can you tell me all engineering based exams conducted in india?

Majorly, students opt for JEE-Mains and Advanced for getting into premium institutes of central level and at state level universities. Apart from these, there are many exams conducted by...
  img
Ravi 7 hours ago
If the sum to infinity of the series :- 1 +4x + 7x 2 + 10x 3 ...infinite = 35/16. Find x?

solution: S =1 +4x + 7x2+ 10x3.......infinite.......................(1) xS = x + 4x 2 + 7x 3 .................. infinite....................(2) eqn1 – eqn2 = (1 – x)S = 1 + 3x +...
  img
Ajay Verma 3 months ago
sir tell me about northeast nits

I am providing you with the links of all the NIT’s “mhrd.gov.in/nit” Visit this websites your doubts will be cleared and you will get a crystal clear picture
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir if a positive chare is placed before positively chaconductor will potential of conductor decrease

Potential is connected to quantity in the same way as pressure to quantity of fluid or temperature to quantity of fluid.When two conductors of different potentials are joined together then...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

If the positive charge is kept before positively charged conductor, then the potential of conductor doesn’t change because of the fact that, the net charge is same as before.The point...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »