Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

wat are the important topics for iit jee 2012?

and which topics of PCM can be left so dat it does not affects other topics

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Garima,

Unfortunately there is no topic that is not linked to other topics. Which means a particular Question can be a combination of any number of topics.

So no topic can be safely left.

At the max,

In Maths, topics like 3D, Permutation&Combination, Probability, Matrices & Determinants can have some individuality (But Questions from these topics will be based on other topics). So you cannot afford to leave out other topics.

In Physics, Modern Physics, Thermodynamics & Heat, Sound, Light and Waves and Oscillations can have individuality. But all of these topics are very important.

In Chemistry, everything is inter related.

So you have no choice of leaving out any topic.

So work a plan, and follow it.

We wish you all the best,

Best Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one year ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one year ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma one year ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one year ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
The quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the formation of that compound from the elements". This statement is ...

The answer is Lavoisier and Laplace law : states that “T he quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the...

divya one month ago
i got 15200 rank in ipu which college can i get if i am GNGND and a girl

HMR campus....Delhi and Delhi Technical campus Geater Noida...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

Dear Student, you must carry out a survey by virtually visiting some chosen renowned institutions of the country and get to know about the features related to your desired branch, to my...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve...

Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off