ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

wat are the important topics for iit jee 2012?

and which topics of PCM can be left so dat it does not affects other topics

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Garima,

Unfortunately there is no topic that is not linked to other topics. Which means a particular Question can be a combination of any number of topics.

So no topic can be safely left.

At the max,

In Maths, topics like 3D, Permutation&Combination, Probability, Matrices & Determinants can have some individuality (But Questions from these topics will be based on other topics). So you cannot afford to leave out other topics.

In Physics, Modern Physics, Thermodynamics & Heat, Sound, Light and Waves and Oscillations can have individuality. But all of these topics are very important.

In Chemistry, everything is inter related.

So you have no choice of leaving out any topic.

So work a plan, and follow it.

We wish you all the best,

Best Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 6 months ago
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 7 months ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 10 days ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 10 days ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
sir want to join indian airforce as pilot so pls guide me that what things i have to do for this,iam now in class 11

you must preapre for nda exam there is book path finder of arihant for nda and it is very good contains same level of que that comee in exam fill the form of nda in class 11 too , to have a...

ng29 3 days ago

u must preapre for nda exam there is book path finder of arihant for nda and it is very good contains same level of que that comee in exam fill the form of nda in class 11 too , to have a...

ng29 10 days ago
6300 in JEE main can i get CSE in dtu ?? Homestate

I have attached the last round of counselling list of DTU of 2013 session. Based on this you can yourself find out whwther you will gwt seat or not. BEST OF LUCK
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »