ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir i am interested in astronomy and astrophysics. which courses can i apply in iit 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sonika,

Those specific courses aren't available in IIT (The closest you can opt for would be MSc Integrated Physics, which would cover the entire phyisics course for Undergraduation, and you can choose your stream in Masters)

Colleges for Astrophysics courses are better in the US and Europe. (This is not an emerging branch in India).

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 2 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago
Dear Team, Need clarity on the approach which needs to be taken for the following queries I have in mind for my twins studying in 7 th grade At what age preperation for SAT needs to be...

See, the first thing is that please don’t think this as load or such because if you will think like this then obviously as you know the children will also feel it and won’t study...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

Always welcome .
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

for iit one can start studying from X it will not be a much burden bcoz in x there is no tension of board exams start coaching from good institute so that they can increase their skills and ...

ng29 2 months ago
#1. I scored 330/504 marks in JEE Advanced 2015(~65%). Could anyone please estimate my rank? #2, My interest lies in Elec. Engg. But almost everyone is warning/urging me not to go for it...

You would be around 4000-4500. Its not like that, electrical engineering is very interesting, try to choose Automation and design part involved in Electrical engg.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Just listen to your inner voice, make up your mind to pursue the study program that you are interested in and do the right....mind you whatever you may choose, one thing is for sure that...

Frank Defeo one month ago

Considering the difficulty level of the paper compared to last few years, your rank would surely be below 500. There is no such thing as elect. would take you away from your social life,...

adad one month ago
Which one will be a better option chosing iit bombay with mech. or roorke( or karagpur ) with cs.??

It depends on which you are more into. CS got huge placements everywhere. No doubt about. All the three got good infrasturcture but when in comparision IITB has top placement whether it is...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
View all Questions »