Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir i am interested in astronomy and astrophysics. which courses can i apply in iit 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sonika,

Those specific courses aren't available in IIT (The closest you can opt for would be MSc Integrated Physics, which would cover the entire phyisics course for Undergraduation, and you can choose your stream in Masters)

Colleges for Astrophysics courses are better in the US and Europe. (This is not an emerging branch in India).

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 2 months ago
S.I unit if Flux is ?

In physics,(symbol: Wb) is the SI unit of magnetic flux . A flux density of one Wb/m 2 (one weber per square metre) is one tesla. The weber is named after the German physicist Wilhelm...

2016 years ago
MY MARKS IN JEE MAINS IS 118 AND MY BOARD PERCENTAGE IS 92.8 SUGGEST ME SOME BEST COLLAGE FOR ME

Dear Friend, there are numberless reputed colleges and universities which are best known for their best infrastructure, best faculty members who are widely experienced, best evvironment for ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI SUMIT PLEASE USE THE BRANCH AND COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO CHECK BEST AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR YOU http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
why my questions of indefinite integration are not being answered ??

Dear friend, I have answered your question on indefininte integration with proper steps which i feel is easily understandable to you Question 2 is not clear to me.. Please post 2nd question ...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off