ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
Hi, I need advise on your self study materials for IIT Jee examination.

For IIT JEE, you must be concptually sound. In order to achieve that, it is important to expose yourself to some of the excellent books on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These are some...

Mihir 10 days ago

h.c.verma’s phy’s books ,,r.d. sharma’s math books,,,,,o.p.tandan‘s chy’ books are referable

SAITEJA GOUD 9 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to the...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Dear askiitians team, Sir my points have been decreased unanimously and also the balance points . Please rectify the matter sir .

i got a mail from team of askiitians This is just to inform you that for one question only one approval can be given by user. This feature is not working properly at the moment and hence we...

ng29 27 days ago

They were around 75 something and now they are -78 !! OMG i dont know wht is happening . Sheer waste of our hardwork. :( Total points also decreased .

Drake 27 days ago

hey drake my balance points are also decreased suddenly and automatically by the way how many of ur points get decreased ????/

ng29 27 days ago
Sir , when is jee mains result is gona be declared...i mean at what time..?????reply fast plz

yes mansi it will be declared today it was mentioned that it will be dispalyed at 10 am on jje main website but its not till yet dont worry when it will be there i will inform on askiitians...

ng29 one month ago

Declared check on cbse site Cutoff 105 Hit approve

Drake one month ago

yes mansi it is showing in news article IIT JEE Mains Result 2015 Paper 1 Paper 2 @ cbseresults.nic.in: Joint Entrance Examination main 2015 (JEE main 2015) has been conducted by the central...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »