Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 29 days ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 29 days ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 29 days ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 9 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 9 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 9 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 10 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
are the goood colleges for bio techonology in india

some of goood colleges for bio techonology in india PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

IIT Roorkee has a good Biotech program.. One of the experts, Mr. Harsh Patodia studied the same from Roorkee...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago

There is a long list of good colleges for biotech, you may consider – Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi,................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......................BIT Sindri...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
the pair of compound which cant exist together-NaHCO3 and NaOH....WHY

Because of some reasons it will happened please virefy the book named as chemical reactions and search for it please

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off