Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 days ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 5 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 9 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
iam a free member of askiitians . can i hv access to view recordings

Dear Ayush you can access the recording Recorded interactive Lectures of physics(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded interactive Lectures of chemistry(150hrs) 5999/- for 6 month Recorded...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so cen I get cse seat in top nits .... and also is crl or obc rank considered.... or crl is jst more for obc and obc is just a nominal to know .......

You can get NITs Have a look at the following
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

sir, ididnt understand the list which brach cut off r these... pls jst tell me the top clg i get cse brach pls sir...

sunny 10 months ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?

Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off