ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir.... I see different replies to a post..... One says rank around 600 while the other person says rank around 3000

Did you use askiitians rank predictor....or now you can check it at any leading IIT and find out whether you are able to make it there or not, i guide you to do a parallel survey by...

Soneel Verma yesterday

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra one month ago
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

2015 years ago
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 10 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 17 days ago
DOB 2 Q296 page 415

The correct answer is (a) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, vitamin G, lactoflavin) a heat-stable B complex vitamin that functions as a component of FAD and FMN for the reversible transfer of...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
is there any scope in civil engineering for girls?

Civil Engineering is also one of the best and preferred engineering stream. There are many scopes for this course. But according to me it's not good for the girls because there are many job ...

Leepika Roy yesterday

yeah ofcourse it is good stream for girls as ther is large chances of government job in civil engineering and also students have opinion that it is not good stream, but its not true so go...

ng29 yesterday
a mixture of co and co2 is found to have a density of 1.5 gm/lit at 30 degree celsius and 730 mm .what is the composition of the mixture.

Hi.. For a mixture of CO and CO2, d = 1.50 g/litre P = 730 / 760 atm, T = 303K PV =w / m RT; PV w / Vm RT 730 / 760 = 1.5 / m × 0.0821 × 303 =∴ 38.85 i.e. molecular weight...
  img
Sakshi 2 days ago
View all Questions »