I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 3 months ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago
checking

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
Is Btech courses also included for inspire award

Yes the bachelors degree also recieve the insopire scholarship but it has to be in the area of of Natural and Basic Sciences. Anything other will not be considered eligible for the...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »