I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
should I give my preference to lower branches ( like production and industrial engg ) @mnnit or any top nits or go for mech @hbti ?

give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science &...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

If you have interest in pursuing Mechanical Engg., then you should go for Mech at HBTI. If that is not the case then can go for the former, i.e. P&I at MNIT or top NITs.
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
if the first three terms of an increasing AP are the roots of the cubic 4x^3-24x^2+23x+18=0,then find S19.

let the roots of the equation a-d,a,a+d sum of roots=6 3a=6 a=2 product of roots=-18/4 a(a 2 -d 2 )=-9/2 4-d 2 =-9/4 d 2 =25/4 d=5/2 S19=19/2{2x2+(19-1)5/2} S19=19/2(49)=931/2
  img
Sunil Raikwar 13 days ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-

Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »