I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago

Hello Student, Please post the complete question Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago
A coin of mass 10gram rolls along a horizontal lable with a velocity of 6 cm/s. What is its kinetic energy?

Dear student, The net kinetic energy consists of both rotational and linear kinetic energy. Assuming the coin to be in the form of a disc, we have the net kinetic energy being given by:...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Plz let me introduce about World War 2

Introduction to World War 2 In Europe, the origins of the war are closely tied to the rise of fascism, especially in Nazi Germany. A discussion of how the Nazis came to power is a requisite...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

One cannot help but be struck by the consistency between Hitler's words and his actions. Running through all his writings, speeches, addresses and private conversations was a set of racist...

ankur mehta 5 years ago

hi... As we all knw dat Hitler was influential leader.... tell me wat was the role of Hiltler in this???

avinash sharma 5 years ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »