I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

Hello Dear student, You should have got the transaction details from your account, print the transaction refrence number and send or upload it.............................
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which book to refer for GK bio chem and physics and minimium study hours to crack aiims

Hi Please specify what do you mean by GK? It will help me to answer with clarity. As per the second question, there is no mininmum hours to crack AIIMS. One should devote their complete...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago
Hello Sir, I have given jee main this year and i got 78,445 rank in mains.I belong to sc category and my state of eligibility is haryana. So far as per previous years cutoff, i am getting...

Hi, NSIT hold a slight advantage over IIIT Allahadbad. The course you are getting is also good. In terms of placements, MSIT holds a big advantage as it is situated in New Delhi. So NSIT is...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »