I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 18 days ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
date of declaration of aipmt 2014

Dear Riyas, The result is expected to be out by this week . Wish you all the best from AskIITians team. Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh one month ago

The result will be declared on o before 7th June . Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta ASkIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one month ago
imp topics in maths which iit generally ask

Important topics : DIfferential and integral calculus, probability(imp.), complex numbersDo not leave any of the topic in syllabus.. there is atleast one question asked from each topic...
  img
bharat bajaj one month ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-

Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »