I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can you tell me all engineering based exams conducted in india?

Majorly, students opt for JEE-Mains and Advanced for getting into premium institutes of central level and at state level universities. Apart from these, there are many exams conducted by...
  img
Ravi 6 days ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Sir what should I pot at IIT Delhi Electrical (Power) or M&C?

Hello student, Electrical at delhi is one of the best electricals all over India so better you choose that Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 4 months ago

you like electrical or math? m&c is part cs, while electrical power is exclusive of electronics. choose the field of your interest. electrical will be very tough and taxiing if you dont like...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
What’s the cut off for IIT Kanpur Aerospace engineering?

Here are the cut off’s for 2013 for IIT Kanpur Aerospace engineering GE (CML) OBC SC ST BRANCH OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE Aerospace Engineering 1618 2618 644 989 270...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
find by using convolution F(t)*delta(t-a)

Using the concept of Laplace transform, try to get the data from the corresponding example...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
View all Questions »