I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am taking my board exams through NIOS [2015] and while applying for the JEE main, there is a column to specify the name and address of the school. Since I am not enrolled in any...

Hello Student, In case of any confusion you can post it tojeemain[at]nic[dot]in or call them. Go to thejee 2015 website Because ultimately they are the deciders not we. Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Thanks for the reply sir. I am also worried whether there might be any clash in the exam dates. As both of them are due April.

Elamparithi one month ago
i have 10days left for my competetive test on application of derivatives n indefinite integrals!!! pls suggest me an effective method to study!!!

Practice past 10 years question papers. Cover all the concepts which are involved in the past years. That will cover important areas of your syllabus....
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad one month ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Seed question

Please write questions completely , this causes inconvenience to us. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
what are present iit rankings in india ?

img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »