I'm a new class XI student and aim in qualifying IIT-JEE exam.
I would like to know the best of the books which I will be reading throughout the 2 years for success in the former exams.

Also, a touch of personal experince would be highly appreciated.

Regards. 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

For Chemistry:

Organic:Morisson & Boyd,Paula Yurkanis Bruice

Inorganic:NCERT,JD Lee,OP Tandon

Physical:OP Tandon,book authored by K.Rama Rao

For Maths:Arihant series books,ML Khanna

For Physics:HC Verma,Resnick Halliday

Hope that works.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 2 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 2 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 2 months ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 4 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 4 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 days ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 5 days ago

img
Ambar Kumar 5 days ago
please help me , i want to give practise test papers for medical entrance exams 2015 only at specfiec dates please suggest me some coaching institute names/ online coaching

You should contact the askIITians website. We provide with online lectures and give coaching for entrance exams for engineering as well as medical. You can also find the study material from...
  img
Apoorva Arora 7 months ago
xfgjcghjm

Dear student Please clear your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 9 months ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.

Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago

Alpana Singhal 5 years ago
View all Questions »