Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

three concentric mettalic spherical shells of raddai R,2R,3R are given charges Q1,Q2,Q3 repreectly then the ratio of the charges Q1,Q2,Q3 is

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Apply equations of electric potential after distributing the charges

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal one month ago
sir,i am expecting my jee advanced rank to be above 700 ,are there any chances for me to get into any iits

yes sure riya if your rank is above 700 then you can easily get into a very good iit and in a very good branch also.this is because in iit they are near about 10,000 seats so students rank...

SAHIL 17 days ago

Dear Friend, if this may be the score then there is no second opinion about it that you may certainly get a seat at an IIT and it would be your choice only whether to join at there or at...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 days ago

@ riya yes, easily u can get into any iit , specially in iit delhi and bombay , the seats in iit are 10k except the new iit , if the new iit wl also add then that will reach upto 15k around ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 2 months ago
cut off marks in2015 re aipmt exam

Depends totally on how others have performed. How much are you getting?

Neeti 11 months ago
I got 326 in Bitsat, 193 in JEE Mains and 91.6% in CBSE, JEE Adv is not promising pl advise which college should i opt Want to do MBA after B Tech

Your result is good, no doubt, you may get a chance to enter esteemed colleges or universities of our country, if you ask me to recommend some names for the same, i may opine – Vivekananda...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off