Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

three concentric mettalic spherical shells of raddai R,2R,3R are given charges Q1,Q2,Q3 repreectly then the ratio of the charges Q1,Q2,Q3 is

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Apply equations of electric potential after distributing the charges

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...
Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with, the...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
Avinash 5 months ago
Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me
Which choice?
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...
its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...
ankit raj 3 months ago
thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot
lalit 3 months ago
should i gor for gurukul kangri ece or manipal ece?
Dear student, Manipal will be a better choice you are getting same branch in both the colleges
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Manipal stands atop between the two, otherwise you may compare and contrast some other leading institutions too, like – JJTU, Jhunjhunu,....................Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha...
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?
The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???
amit yadav 6 years ago
I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......
ritu goyal 6 years ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.
Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details