ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

three concentric mettalic spherical shells of raddai R,2R,3R are given charges Q1,Q2,Q3 repreectly then the ratio of the charges Q1,Q2,Q3 is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Apply equations of electric potential after distributing the charges

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago
the sides of a triangle are 3x+4y, 4x+3y, 5x+5y where x,y>0. then the triangle is right angled obtude angled equilateral none of these.

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

y=-3x/4 slope= -3/4 y=-4x/3 slope=-4/3 y=-x slope=-1 Find the angle between two sides using the formula tan A= (m 1 -m 2 )/(1+m 1 m 2 ) This will give angle A between the 2 sides whose slope...
  img
Ravi 7 months ago

img
Ravi 7 months ago
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
sir my weakness is physics and chemistry .how should i prepare so that i can score at least 200 in both subjects in the upcoming aipmt reexam

Start giving the special attention of these subjects. Try to solve questions from the basic level.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
I have secures 94% in CBSE in 2015 with MPC(100+50+50) 187.5/200. Will I get selected to SASTRA?

Hi Yes , you have a high chance of getting through
  img
Sunil Kumar 21 days ago

There are less chances of getting selected to satra as there is so much compition through out India and if you are not a local candidate then its too dificult. As you have secured 94% in...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

yes you have chance to get seat in sastra

sajid 13 days ago
i got 152 marks in jee mains 2015. could i get a seat in NIT TIRUCHURAPALLI? I belong to andhra pradesh general category.

To get into an NIT one needs to appear in Advance or quite promising score in mains....well you better check the cutoff list at the official website of that very NIT where you wish to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

if u need nit tiruchurapalli u have 2 get a rank below 4000 in worest case 4 dat u need u have ipe marks about 985 u cant even dream 4 it unless u have such ipe marks good...

Nicho priyatham 27 days ago

visit the official page of your desired nit and check the cut off list to get in nit tirucurapalli you have to get rank below 5000 hope for the best

sajid 12 days ago
View all Questions »