DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

three concentric mettalic spherical shells of raddai R,2R,3R are given charges Q1,Q2,Q3 repreectly then the ratio of the charges Q1,Q2,Q3 is

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Apply equations of electric potential after distributing the charges

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
My B.Arch rank is 57480, what are the collges that I might get?

Its bit tough to get it as total BArch seats are around 1000
  img
Avinash one month ago

To get a seat in architecture the candidates are expected to qualify NATA as well, you may try visiting leading institutions offering this study program and check out the availability of...

sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Sir after 4 th round the seats vacant in NITs will be filled by a spot round or not I have been alloted electrical engineering in Sant longwal institute of technology! in my homestate west...

Check the Info which is given on official site JoSAA 2015 Spot Round Eligibility The candidates whose seats have been cancelled because of any alterations vis-à-vis the category they...
  img
Avinash one month ago

I suggest you to directly visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know about the actual status,.....if you are not satisfied with the allottment made to you, then you may try...

Soneel Verma one month ago
what to do afer confirming seat in uptu??? (i had heard that we have to report in college within 15 days is it true???)

Yes, Please contact the alloted college for it.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details