Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

three concentric mettalic spherical shells of raddai R,2R,3R are given charges Q1,Q2,Q3 repreectly then the ratio of the charges Q1,Q2,Q3 is

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Apply equations of electric potential after distributing the charges

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit??pls suggest

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

2016 years ago

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

19 hours ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
sir how much should i score in jee mains to get computer science branch ???

Dear Student, You should taget for AIR above 2000-2500. For Older IITs you should have even more good rank. Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

sir what about mains how many marks should i score in jee mains ?/360 ???? to get cs branch???

Dikshit Sai 11 months ago

Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced

SHANMUKESHWAR 11 months ago
wich is the best book for preparing TOEFL EXAM??????????

Barron’sTOEFL iBT Superpackstudy set is with good reason one of the most popular TOEFL test prep guides.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
Which books can you recommend me for isi or cmi exam

@ shohan the following books are best for isi and cmi exam 1- modern geometry by m . a durrel plane geometry by sl loney elements of coordinate geometry by sl loney higher algebra by s...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

Elements of coordinate geometry by S. L. Loney Elementary Number Theory by David Burton Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron THESE ARE SOE GOOD BOOKS YOU CAN CHOOSE WHILE...

SAHIL 7 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off