Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

sir, which are the best books for jee (max. 2) for each subject ? 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anshul,

Please check the link below,

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

i think pradeep is best for all and just keep in mind it does not depend on the quantity of book its always about the quality .anyway for you 2 books

physics

HC VERMA - CONCEPTS OF PHYSICS VOL 1 AND 2

HALLIDAY RESNIC AND WALKER  - FUNDAMENTAL OF PHYSICS

MATHS

RD SHARMA - MATHS 11TH OR 12TH

ARIHANT- REFRENCE BOOK OF ANY TOPIC

CHEMISTRY

OP TANDON -PHYSICAL ORGANIC AND INORGANIC

P. BAHADUR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey yesterday

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi yesterday

Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!

Amey yesterday
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 6 years ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.

Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...

Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
Sir, i`m i great need of a good counsellor`s help.. I am an obc candidate who scored 125 in jee mains and 93.8% (469/500) in cbse board.. Since i did not take any formal coaching for jee...

HI NITIKA YOUR SCORE IS NOT VERY POOR IN JEE . YOU CAN GET EASILY A NIT. BUT IF YOU ONLY WANT TO DO CS THAN I THINK YOU CAN DROP A YEAR BECAUSE WITH SUCH MARKS YOU CANNOT GET SC.; SO IN...

2016 years ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Using this rank predictor will give you a probable estimate of your rank, based on previous years scores and cutt-offs. Now if you ...

5 hours ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off