Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir, which are the best books for jee (max. 2) for each subject ? 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anshul,

Please check the link below,

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

i think pradeep is best for all and just keep in mind it does not depend on the quantity of book its always about the quality .anyway for you 2 books

physics

HC VERMA - CONCEPTS OF PHYSICS VOL 1 AND 2

HALLIDAY RESNIC AND WALKER  - FUNDAMENTAL OF PHYSICS

MATHS

RD SHARMA - MATHS 11TH OR 12TH

ARIHANT- REFRENCE BOOK OF ANY TOPIC

CHEMISTRY

OP TANDON -PHYSICAL ORGANIC AND INORGANIC

P. BAHADUR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 2 months ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 2 days ago
here were boxes numbered from one to ten containing medicines inside. Among those, nine boxes had the tablets weighing Ten grams each, and a box contains the tablets weighing nine grams...

nice question shatakshi. the question is of probability. right. the answer is 0 by hit and trial method. by the way u study in which class? thanks for the question. hope the answer is right ...

ADITI SINGH 11 days ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...

Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
what rank can be achieved with 150/200 in wbjee 2016?

Your rank must be somewhere in between 3k-4k with these marks and you may try getting admission at leading colleges/universities like – National Institute of Technology,...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

your rank then will be in between 2500-4000 if you score such marks regards sahil thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off