ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   sir, which are the best books for jee (max. 2) for each subject ? 

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anshul,

Please check the link below,

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

i think pradeep is best for all and just keep in mind it does not depend on the quantity of book its always about the quality .anyway for you 2 books

physics

HC VERMA - CONCEPTS OF PHYSICS VOL 1 AND 2

HALLIDAY RESNIC AND WALKER  - FUNDAMENTAL OF PHYSICS

MATHS

RD SHARMA - MATHS 11TH OR 12TH

ARIHANT- REFRENCE BOOK OF ANY TOPIC

CHEMISTRY

OP TANDON -PHYSICAL ORGANIC AND INORGANIC

P. BAHADUR PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 7 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 10 days ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago

as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the block will...

sajid 12 days ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 7 months ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
my jee marks is 115 and board percentage is 94. Will i get electrical and mechanical engineering in any nit?

To get into NIT one has to appear in JEE Advanced, you can try at other renowned institutions as well – Guru Gobind Singh Inderprastha University, Delhi Lovely Professional University,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago

very rare chances...................... hope for best

sajid 12 days ago

no

grenade 29 days ago
sir how can i pre pare jee mains at staying at home if i dont able to join any coaching classes . also suggest me about thebest books for jee main

So you have got two years in hand to prepare for JEE. Study Planner for JEE Weightage 11th : 46% - 50% Weightage 12th : 50 – 54 % Books Best Physics Books for IIT JEE 1.Concepts of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda 2 months ago

For complete and best preparation for IIT,JEE,AIPMT and AIIMS without moving out of home.Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best...

rashmi matera 12 days ago
SIR i got 127 in mains and 97 percentage in board which nit suits me best

ya thats the second best Nit after warangal...and branch is also good
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Averrage package there : 5 lpa Highest package : 9 lpa
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of NITs and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago
View all Questions »