DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Student,

Try Library.nu.

Dear Ahsan,

You need to do hard work and lots of quality study to score a good rank,

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

dear aman bansal

i tried the suggested website but it didnot work ,please suggest some other website

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

tanx+sinx=

tanx+sinx=(sinx/cosx)+sinx=sinx[secx+1]

Nikhil Upadhyay 11 days ago

tanx

Nikhil Upadhyay 12 days ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 10 days ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Which book should i refer for mutiple answer type questions for advanced level??????

for maths-amith agarwal books for physics-hc verma books for chemistry-rc mukerjee

dheeraj 11 days ago
Sir should i prefer CSE or ECE based on placements salaries and scope for higher education and govt jobs in india?

Prently the percentage of CSE students having more jobs is greater then the ECE students. Also their salaries is higher comparatively. Thanks
  img
How is Electrical Power and Automation Branch of IIT Delhi. what is the scope of this branch. Alternatively, i may get Mechanical and Maths and computing in IIT Kanpur or CSE in Guwhati or...

Prefer CSE. Electrical P. and Automation at IIT D is also a good option. Depending upon your interset choose between IIT D and IIT K. Thanks.
  img

Scope of EEPA is also good. but as the average salary offered to an CSE engg. is comparatively higher. Rest all depends upon your interest.
  img

Sir, you have given all the options. if I prefer CSE then Guwahati or BHU are the options. But if I choose between IIT Delhi and Kanpur and EEPA or Mech/ MNC are the options. so which one...

Pradeep Mangal one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details