Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Where can i download arihant new pattern books for free and RP bahadur chemistry?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Student,

Try Library.nu.

Dear Ahsan,

You need to do hard work and lots of quality study to score a good rank,

Best Of Luck...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

dear aman bansal

i tried the suggested website but it didnot work ,please suggest some other website

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal one month ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal one month ago
hi, iam janaki raman. how can i easily understand machanics

@ janki students consider mechanics as hard due to its tough formula , equation as well as complicated free body diagram and graph . but the thing u required is understand the concept ....

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
How to form a proper study plan to study on your own with only study materials and tests online.... Can u help me formulate a daily study plan to CRACK AIIMS..... Is it compulsory to join...

Dear Student,, Its coaching is not important but if you join will definately benift in your preparation and the result will be comparatively good. But if you go for self study, I will...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Presently I am in 12 th std(cbse board).I did not studied 11 th std properly.Is it possible to get a good rank in NEET/AIIMS 2017 if I start my preparation from today.I have only 9 to 11...

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

@ karishma yes, u can . but from now , focus only on study ./ nothing else , and also give some time everyday to revise the 11 th part also , as they are highly important for NEET and aiims ...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off