ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   230 JOULE WERE SPENT IN LIFTING A 10 KG WEIGHT TO A HEIGHT 2 m .CALCULATE THE ACCELERATION WITH WHICH IT WAS RAISED .TAKE g=10m/s2

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

by conservation of energy,

the energy spent in doing the work=change in ke + change in pe

therefore, 230=10 x 2 x 2  + 0.5 x 10 x v2

230=40+5v2

v2=190/5

=38m/s

now,v2=2as

a=38/4

=9.5 m /s2

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how should i make my schedule for preparation ?

Prepare the week wise target number of chapters to be completed. Also prepare for month wise and accordingly long term plan should be ready with you. Make your daily routine accordingly....
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 22 hours ago
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 15 days ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma yesterday

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit yesterday
my uptu rank is 6284 and i want to take admission through uptu …...so can u tell me best colleges name and packages with gud branch.........

following are few of good engineering colleges under uptu. 1) Harcourt Butler Technological Institute [HBTI], Kanpur 2) Institute of Engineering & Technology [ IET], Lucknow. 3) Madan...
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

to check out pay package you will have to visit the officialwebsite of the following listed best institutions,ther you can follow the given links and find your answers – Bhilai Inst of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute [HBTI], Kanpur Institute of Engineering & Technology [ IET], Lucknow. Madan Mohan Malviya Engineering College [MMM], Gorakhpur. Bundelkhand Institute ...

sajid 12 days ago
Fee for IIT online coatching

Dear Gotula All prices are in INR. S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year 1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA 2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000 ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i scored 336 in bits will i get the cs

u might not get the cs because the paper was very easy might be the case that the cs might be achieved after 360 marks

grenade 24 days ago

U GET CSE IN BITS HYDERABAD BUT NOT IN PILANI

mohit vashishtha 24 days ago

ya in hyd nt in goa n pilani

Nicho priyatham 22 days ago
View all Questions »