DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

230 JOULE WERE SPENT IN LIFTING A 10 KG WEIGHT TO A HEIGHT 2 m .CALCULATE THE ACCELERATION WITH WHICH IT WAS RAISED .TAKE g=10m/s2

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

by conservation of energy,

the energy spent in doing the work=change in ke + change in pe

therefore, 230=10 x 2 x 2  + 0.5 x 10 x v2

230=40+5v2

v2=190/5

=38m/s

now,v2=2as

a=38/4

=9.5 m /s2

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 23 days ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 23 days ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 13 days ago
my cureent branch is ECE in nit warangal and in the mock seat allotment i got iit D textile should i switch my college and depend on branch change in delhi

Donot depend on the branch change. Because only few with high CGPA got the change for the same.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

To best of my knowledge, you must continue your present course and if youwish to gather comprehensive knowledge of various facilities being offered to the students at other renowned...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
sir my jee main marks are 41 cbse % 77.4 please predict my rank and tell me if i am getting any govt. college my category is sc.

ear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Actually now the results are also out so i guess you must have received a score card already . IS it ??
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

no sir i think it will take 2 or 3 days but still can you tell my estimated rank on your experience?

Akshit Matthew one month ago
View all Questions »