ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   is mtg interactive physics + arihant iit new pattern physics + hcv sufficient for iit jee physics

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mayur,

Yes, they are sufficient. But if you want highly challenging problems "Problems in Physics" by Abhay Kumar Singh is the right book.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Mayur !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir.... I see different replies to a post..... One says rank around 600 while the other person says rank around 3000

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra 15 hours ago

actually the main thing is no one can predict accurately... predictions are being made on ly on the basis of previous year records... try to use rank predictor given by famous coaching...

Ayush Mishra 15 hours ago

i think no one can predict your rank accurately.. you can try rnk predictor given by famous coaching institues … some people may be commenting for fun ...

Ayush Mishra 16 hours ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
What is good rank for bits at?

It may be above 350, you can visit the website of BITS Pilani and check whether you fitv intom it, if yes..then nothing like that...and if not even then there’s no need to give up or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

bitssat is very tricky and quite easy exam it also includes english to get good stream in bits pilani that is best among all bits u have to score about 340-350 in bitsat...

ng29 one month ago

>330 marks are good for bits pilani . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
why coronary vein doesn’t present?

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

img
Ravi 5 months ago
sir, i am planning to go to kota for my engineering preparation am i taking the right decision? i’ve heard that lakhs of students go there and study day and night, then why don’t they get...

Hi, It is true that lacs of students go to kota for studies out of which only a few thousand get sellected. So whatr is it, is it the coachings there or the student ! Remember the major part...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago

There is not much of a use of going to kota... When you are preparing for competition there are a lot of factors that count. Many students done do so well after going there, even if they are...

Pranjal K 10 months ago

Now that you have made your descision about going to kota, i’d suggest you focus on suceeding in there. toy should focus on why student going there succed, not on why students that go kota...

shubham sharda one month ago
View all Questions »