ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Any one help me to find the best book for Organic,inorganic and physical Chemistry

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Pratik,

Reference Books for:

Organic - Morisson and Boyd

Inorganic - OP Tandon

Physical - Atkins Physical Chemistry, P Bahadur (Indian Author).

And definitely for Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, one should read NCERT CBSE Text book of class 11 and 12, in which there are very good explanation of concepts. IIT JEE picks direct questions from NCERT for Inorganic mainly.

Best Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 3 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

vikas yadav 3 months ago

by bodmas,which means Divison,multiplication,addition,subtraction fallow the sequience. In future if you are willing to take admission in top universities with your desired degree then try...

abhinaipadachuru 9 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

Please post the correct question

Adarsh 26 days ago

plz post question

noogler 13 days ago
BS-MS in IISER is equal to btech-metch or what is that program

Heyy.. BS-MS Dual Degree Program: It is a five year dual degree program for bright and motivated science students who have passed class XII. The program integrates classroom learning with...
  img
Sakshi 20 days ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

BS-MS programin IISERaims to integrate the conventional bachelors and masters programs into a more holistic science education experience.to take part in research activities, both in IISER...

sajid 15 days ago
will i get msc course in bits 2015 for 286

Hi.. As per the cut off of the previous year, for the pilani campus the data is like M.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences 300 M.Sc.(Hons.): Chemistry 310 M.Sc.(Hons.): Economics 323...
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

As per the cut off of the previous year, for the pilani campus the data is likeM.Sc.(Hons.): Biological Sciences 300M.Sc.(Hons.): Chemistry 310M.Sc.(Hons.): Economics 323M.Sc.(Hons.):...

sajid 15 days ago

You have chances in chemistry,biological sciences when compaired with last years cut off, so it would be better if you take admission in top university which provide you excellent placement ...

tiny 16 days ago
View all Questions »