Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Any one help me to find the best book for Organic,inorganic and physical Chemistry

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Pratik,

Reference Books for:

Organic - Morisson and Boyd

Inorganic - OP Tandon

Physical - Atkins Physical Chemistry, P Bahadur (Indian Author).

And definitely for Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, one should read NCERT CBSE Text book of class 11 and 12, in which there are very good explanation of concepts. IIT JEE picks direct questions from NCERT for Inorganic mainly.

Best Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 3 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 3 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 22 days ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 22 days ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 8 days ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse

You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 10 days ago

i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................

jayesh 10 days ago
HI SIR.. i m preparing for medical entrances and i want to know anout the level of physics and chemistry questions in AIIMS exam...preparing upto jee mains level physics is enough or it...

Hello Student If you are preparing for JEE exam, you need not to study much different for AIIMS. Physics and chemistry subjects are much enough for AIIMS that you are already preparing. Good...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off