Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Any one help me to find the best book for Organic,inorganic and physical Chemistry

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Pratik,

Reference Books for:

Organic - Morisson and Boyd

Inorganic - OP Tandon

Physical - Atkins Physical Chemistry, P Bahadur (Indian Author).

And definitely for Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, one should read NCERT CBSE Text book of class 11 and 12, in which there are very good explanation of concepts. IIT JEE picks direct questions from NCERT for Inorganic mainly.

Best Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 22 days ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 4 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 6 months ago
How do I get interested in Chemistry? My performance in maths & physics is up to the mark. But chemistry always bores me. How to overcome my difficulty in the subject?

@ trisha Chemistry is actually a intresting subject , now , kindly mention the part which bores you more – physical , organic , or inorganic . Generally students feels organic due to its...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

“INTEREST IS LOST ONLY WHEN UNDERSTANDING IS LOST” AND I THINK YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS SUBJECT . FOR THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS FIRST . TRY TO RELATE THINGS WITH...

SAHIL 17 days ago

As they have said above, you lose interest when you stop understanding whatever has been printed in the books. In such a scenario, imagine having an IITian who can chat with you live even...

Ankit 13 days ago
Hello.... Sir Iam in 11 th . What should be my All India Ranking to get into AIIMS Delhi .

@ jeeva As aiims , new delhi have only 72 seats for MBBS , then u should have to stay atleast AIR 100 , to get oppurtunity to study in aiims new delhi . still i am not sure u can , beacuse...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
i got 2740 rank in iit should i opt for iit mandi cs

Dear student, did you follow the counseling schedule of JEE?: Had you some other otions too?f yes, cocsider rest of the options as well, IIT Mandi is no less, but just to be sure that you...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

congrats for your getting rank.your family is so happy.you can choose what your are interest................all the best.............................

raj one month ago
plz give its answer in a short cut manner if there?

It will help you alot. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics/mechanics/motion-of-projectile.aspx
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off