ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi guys . me a 9th class student. want to study in iit. plz tell me the books . plz guys i want to really study at iit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jasneet,

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Jasneet !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 466 in boards and 210 in mains ,but flunked advanced should i join nit or write jee next year (obc)

Getting into NIT without Advance is not possible, dropping a year may not be a good choice..wel its up to you...you can try securing a place for admission at one of the esteemed...

Frank Defeo yesterday

i think that u must take admission in nit or other govt college like dce or nsit as ur board percentage is 93.2 , u will definitely get a good college with desired atream and while doing ur...

ng29 yesterday
please help me ,, i need your suggestions.. I want to take drop and want to go kota... but my problem is all coaching classes will run 5 hrs daily for 12th pass and their assignment needs...

its good that u have good concepts but organic and algebra had a lot of weightage in jee exams in my opinion u must prefer allen or vmc , these are the best institutes, as u need a lot of...

ng29 one month ago

yes vidyamandir classes is good one of my friends last year got 125 in jee mains and he drop and went to vmc now this year his score in jee main is 210 but it does not matter as it depends...

ng29 one month ago

thnxx , but Vidyamandir Classes is in Delhi ,Is it good?

Sumit one month ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
Sir I got 213 in Jee mains and looking at the cut off I think these marks are really very good. I am also expecting no less than 90% in my case boards. So I just wanted to ask according to...

You can get a decent NIT, You must reserve an option as NIT or NSIT and try hard for JEE ADV.. Good Luck....................
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I just wanted to ask wether I should pay fee for the vit counselling and attend it or shall I leave it totally? Plz reply soon

Mantavya one month ago

Thanku sirsir

Mantavya one month ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Are the crash courses really helpful ? I am thinking to join akash crash course for 20 days . Any suggestions ? Jee main score – 130 2015

Dear Student, My advice will be dnt waste time in such activities.Focus on self studies and revision of concepts. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes of course Crash are very helpfull, It is your choice you can join any coaching institute test series...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i dont prefer u to join any crash courses as its only just business of various institutes to gain money. its not feasible that syllabus of 2 years can be covered in just 30 days so dont need...

ng29 one month ago
View all Questions »