Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

hi guys . me a 9th class student. want to study in iit. plz tell me the books . plz guys i want to really study at iit

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jasneet,

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Jasneet !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL one month ago
How to become an aerospace engineer by clearing iit?? pls suggest

@ aakash you need to clear jee main or advanced , to be an aerospace engineer , but donot think of that right now , as aerospace engineer is a demandable branch in top iits , you need to...

Umakant biswal 28 days ago

HI AKASH TO BECOME AN AEROSPACE ENGINEER YOU HAVE TO GIVE JEE EXAM . THIS EXAM HAS TWO PAPERS : JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE. YOU HAVE TO CLEAR BOTH THE EXAMS WTH A VERY GOOD RANK. IF YOU PASS...

SAHIL 28 days ago
Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Sir, Yes,i just passed class 12 & i wanted to get an idea about the field that i choose to graduate in. Can u please give me a list of the colleges that are good for B.tech/B.E. in...

Hi, IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay are the best colleges in India to pursue B.Tech in EP in India. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics from IIT Kanpur is also very good. Apart from there is IISER Kolkata ...

AskIITians Expert Hari Shankar IITD 7 years ago
sir/mam My jee main score166 and cbse it is 91.8% which nit may I det? in gen category. My expected marks in jee advance is 110. may I get admission in any IIT or other institutes who take...

In Gen cat... very rare chance to be in NITs on the basis of marks you mentioned. But for JEE ADVANCED, cut off for GEN might be around 120 or above.. So rest is your luck....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Student, the rank that you have described is quite low to get an entry at an NIT, and making it at an IIT is beyond possibility, moreover you don’t have any category, this may add to...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir,i belong to sc category to get seat in nit how much percentile i have to get?

Hi, Please check out the links given below: http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off