DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

hi guys . me a 9th class student. want to study in iit. plz tell me the books . plz guys i want to really study at iit

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jasneet,

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Jasneet !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti one month ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti one month ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati one month ago
JEE Mains 2015 Opening and closing Rank available on way2mca.com/jeeMain.php Exclusive. After 1 st round counselling declared on official website?

Are you asking for it or providing information?...well my advice is to check your status and find out where you have been allocated a seat....if you couldn’t get seat there then try at...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanks for your Answer I am actualy sharing the information and want your riview for the opening and closing rank provided by the website way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S one month ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one month ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
how toget aiims 2014 question paper

For getting AIIMS 2014 question paper you have to buy new edition of AIIMS previous year question papers book. Till now it is found in any website that is why I am telling you to buy a new...

Adarsh 3 months ago

There was a mistake in the last sentence. The correct sentence is below: Till now it is not found in any website that is why I am telling you tobuy a new edition of AIIMS previous year...

Adarsh 3 months ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...

Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...

Akshit Matthew one month ago

Brother I also belong to SC

Akshit Matthew one month ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

Dear, attend all round of counselling by putting all options of NITs along with some good branches of good Deemed unicversities also put BITS and IIITs in the list....... if not getting any...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can”t do anything now. Just proceed for further rounds THANKS

vb one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers