DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   IITjEE selection PATTERN For 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.
29 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 one month ago

yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him teachers...

ng29 one month ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary...

ng29 one month ago
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
what should we do now for last month preparation so that we can quick refresh all sub topics.

Solve previous years to build your aptitude. This will also help you to revise the important topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
In Terms of CSE and keeing in mind that i intend to go for masters (MS) probably in US. B.Tech CSE – NIT Allahabad or B.Tech CSE – NIT Surathkal

Go for NIT Surathkal undoubtly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

NIT Surathkal
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

I am a resident of Delhi, i will have a locational advantage of allahabad. Will i get the brand value from surathkal that i will not from allahabad to make up for locational advantage?

Parth Goswami 6 days ago
View all Questions »