There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

IITjEE selection PATTERN For 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir, can u tell me one to two books for iit preparations of every subject please

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Please go to this link. You will find a detailed list here Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 18 days ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 15 days ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 17 days ago
in

how many times a student give aipmt medical exam

There age limit for aipmt. Therefore I will suggest you to refer our website to see the complete information regarding the AIPMT exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago
Sir my son scored 5704 ranking in JEE. Please suggest few good branches-collage. He is not interested in chemical engineering.Regards

your son may get civi

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one month ago

civil engineering ,electrical ,electronics and communications at ism dhanbad

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one month ago
can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category

Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago
View all Questions »