• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

IITjEE selection PATTERN For 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 7 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 7 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 2 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 2 months ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 7 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
i got mechanical bits hyderabad and electrical and electronics nit calicut what is my best option? please respond fast

Brother cant believe you are asking for it go for NIT but if you had a thing for mech. branch then you may go to BITS but its a private bro. NIT is a national !

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
Sir my son scored 5704 ranking in JEE. Please suggest few good branches-collage. He is not interested in chemical engineering.Regards

your son may get civi

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 7 months ago

civil engineering ,electrical ,electronics and communications at ism dhanbad

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series