• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

IITjEE selection PATTERN For 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 7 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 7 months ago
jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015

Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
I am in Std XI, preparing for IIT, dropped bio and language and opted for bifocal (elec maint)..I wish to appear for KVPY this year....is biology compulsory for SA stream in KVPY. If yes,...

Complete information regarding KVPY is available on our website, please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

yes you have to study bio ans syallabus is kypy site

samagra 9 months ago
what rank is to get a mechanical branch in iit madras?

850-

Naveen Kumar Karra 5 months ago

IF YOU GOT BELOW 1000 RANK IN JEE-MAIN EXAM, YOU WILL GET MECHANICAL BRANCH IN IIT MADRAS.ALL THE BEST TO GET PLACE IN IIT MADRAS.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago
how can i get admission in dtu my board pecentage is 70 how much i have to score in jee mains to get dtu

Dear Student, Please check the cutoff marks for the previous years for DTU and get hte idea form there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

YOUR BOARD PERCENTAGE IS OK BUT YOU GRT SEAT IN DTU YOU GET ATLEAST 150 MARKS I THINK.AND CHECK CUT OF MARKS.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off