• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

IITjEE selection PATTERN For 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.Two tier test:JEEMainfollowed byJEE Advanced
The JEE (Main) (Paper Iof earlier AIEEE) for B.E./B.Techwill be conducted by CBSE held in two modes,vizoffline and online.JEE (Main) offline examwill be held onApril 7, 2013and online will be heldthereafter in April.
The examination (PaperII of earlier AIEEE) for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and otherCFTIs will be held on7thApril, 2013in offline mode only.
The merit list foradmission to NITs, IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will be prepared by giving40%weightageto class XII(or equivalent examination) or other qualifying examinationmarks and60% to the performance inJEE (Main)Examination.
The JEE (Main)-2013(Paper I of earlier AIEEE) will have oneobjectivetype question paper. Thepaper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of thepaper will be3 (Three) Hours.The Paper II for admissions toB.Arch/B.Planningcourses at NITs,IIITs, DTU, Delhi and other CFTIs will have one Question Paper consisting ofMathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing Test as per past practice of AIEEE. Theduration of the paper will be 3 (Three) Hours.
Only1, 50,000of the top rankers inJEE(Main),which includes students from all categories (GE,OBC(NCL), SC and ST ) will beeligible to appear in JEE(Advanced) for admission to IITs, IIT BHU and ISMDhanbad.
JEE (Advanced) will be heldonJune 2, 2013(only offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013will havetwo objective type papers. Each paper willconsist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be3-hours.
Admissions to IITswill be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE(Advanced)subject to the condition that such candidates are in thetop 20 percentileof successful candidates of their Boards in applicablecategories.
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti 10 months ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti 10 months ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati 10 months ago
most scoring topics for jee main 2016 both first year and second year

Dear Students, I will suggest you to visit out website and look for the detailed analysis for the previous year papers of jee mains. This will give you the idea about the main topics for the...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
should i give it after completing 11 or after completing 12?

Dear Student, It is requested to reply on the same thread if you have already asked the question and is related to it. And if you are writing a new question then please write it completely....
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

you can give it while in class 11 or class 12 you can even write it after u complete class 12 ans is persuing some basic course in science

Archita 9 months ago
i want to knw dat video games X Box is product of which company?????

Xbox is a sixth-generation video game console produced by Microsoft Corporation. It was Microsoft's first foray into the gaming console market, and competed with Sony's PlayStation 2 and...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off