Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   pls tell me the right way to prepare for the IIJEE eNTRANCE EXAM..actually I am in 10th std and want to start my preparations from  to make it easy .... pls help ne .... pls tell the areas to focus .. iam a student of 10 std CBSE ..will the textbooks be enough amd are the exams tough... please answer to my queries

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Panda,

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Panda !!!

Askiitians Experts

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.
You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...
Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info
Avinash 2 months ago
I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
I have no basic preparation for aipmt .. but in the retest I want to crack it .. I have started with aakash material but its too vast to complete within 1 month time .. in the aipmt exam...
i would suggest you to first revise watever you hs=ave studied earlier in some 10 days then if you have time revise chapters from NCERT books and see all examples atleast and then in the...
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
Plys reply
anamika 3 months ago
how can i know the vacant seats in nit for spot counsilling
The respective institutes will notify about it. Thanks.
Visit the oficial weblink of Josaa and keep an eye on current updates of counselling rounds, if you got it there this time, well and good, else you may try at some other reputed...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Which is better-eee at IIT Bhubaneswar or CSE at BITS hyderabad
Prefer CSE at BITS
Prefer IIT it is more appreciated BITS hyderabad is not at the IIT level.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details