Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

pls tell me the right way to prepare for the IIJEE eNTRANCE EXAM..actually I am in 10th std and want to start my preparations from  to make it easy .... pls help ne .... pls tell the areas to focus .. iam a student of 10 std CBSE ..will the textbooks be enough amd are the exams tough... please answer to my queries

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Panda,

You can find out the IITJEE syllabus from the IIT website, and use the following books for preparation.

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Panda !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 6 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
MY AIR FOR JEE ADVANCE IS 2429. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN IISC FOR BS IN PHYSICS WITH THIS RANK.

If you are really interested in Physics then I would say we have some good professsors here, you might be knowing Prof HC Verma. You may not find much students in Physics because most of...

Vikramjeet Singh 7 months ago

HOW GOOD IS PHYSICS AT IIT KANPUR. AWAITING YOUR REPLY / SUGGESTION.

nikhil 7 months ago

Have you given any thoughts for Physics at IIT Kanpur?

Vikramjeet Singh 7 months ago
is there is any great furture scope in robotics

I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?

It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off