• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Hi,

Pls Give me details for IIT JEE 2010.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Application forms for IIT JEE 2010 will expectedly be available in 3rd week of November. The forms will be available at the designated branches of banks.

Sources said that after admission notification, the forms will be made available at the branches of banks depending on the zone.

Details about them will also be there with the release of admission notification. Students preparing for the IIT JEE may request for the forms by sending a demand draft along with a request for them.

Application for the JEE can also be filled online through IIT website. For it the candidate will have to fill the required details in the online form and will need to send the printed form along with Demand Draft and other documents to specified IIT, the source added.
Sources said that the forms will most probably be from the third week of November.

The last date for receipt of request for application form will be third week of December while the last date of receipt of completed application form will be the last week of December this year.

Source pointed out that the JEE will be held in second week of April, 2010 and the results will be declared at the end of May.

Candidates who have passed the class 12th or equivalent with at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate can apply for the IIT JEE. There is five per cent relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Apart from that candidates must not exceed 25 years as on October 1, 2009, while candidates belonging to SC/STs should not be more than 30 years.

There is another restriction that only those candidates who have passed 12th in 2009 or are appearing in 2010 can took IIT JEE.

After applying for the IIT JEE, candidate will have to go through the test. The test includes two papers of 3 hours duration each. Objective questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be there in the papers. Avoid giving incorrect answers as there will negative marking for them.

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL 27 days ago
I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal one month ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?

Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/top-colleges.html this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 2 months ago
What no of tests should I target taking before neet if I want to increase my score from 544 to AIR 1

@ maria Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers doesnot target the AIR before the examination , and in that case if u will target then that will pressure your mind and u will get...

Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off