FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi,

Pls Give me details for IIT JEE 2010.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Application forms for IIT JEE 2010 will expectedly be available in 3rd week of November. The forms will be available at the designated branches of banks.

Sources said that after admission notification, the forms will be made available at the branches of banks depending on the zone.

Details about them will also be there with the release of admission notification. Students preparing for the IIT JEE may request for the forms by sending a demand draft along with a request for them.

Application for the JEE can also be filled online through IIT website. For it the candidate will have to fill the required details in the online form and will need to send the printed form along with Demand Draft and other documents to specified IIT, the source added.
Sources said that the forms will most probably be from the third week of November.

The last date for receipt of request for application form will be third week of December while the last date of receipt of completed application form will be the last week of December this year.

Source pointed out that the JEE will be held in second week of April, 2010 and the results will be declared at the end of May.

Candidates who have passed the class 12th or equivalent with at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate can apply for the IIT JEE. There is five per cent relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Apart from that candidates must not exceed 25 years as on October 1, 2009, while candidates belonging to SC/STs should not be more than 30 years.

There is another restriction that only those candidates who have passed 12th in 2009 or are appearing in 2010 can took IIT JEE.

After applying for the IIT JEE, candidate will have to go through the test. The test includes two papers of 3 hours duration each. Objective questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be there in the papers. Avoid giving incorrect answers as there will negative marking for them.

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar yesterday

Hi As per your marks in JEE main , which is very low your rank would not be usefull
  img
Sunil Kumar 23 hours ago
The 8 rings logical question.? There are 8 rings but one is fake. But we do not know if the fake rock is heavier or lighter. We also have a scale with two hands. You can use the scale only...

You can't do the problem as stated. You are doing two measurements, each of which has three possible results (left side heavier, right side heavier, sides equal). So you can distinguish at...

vikas yadav one month ago

thnx!

Guru one month ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 10 months ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 10 months ago

in jee main site its given all india overall rank is considered.

Rak 10 months ago
I want to know the best btech engineering college in Lucknow Is uptu colege l or amity college a good option for placements in future . Please show me the correct path

UPTU college is definitely better in long term, one obvious thing being a government college. AMITY may get you your 1 st placement but not in long term.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

IET Lucknow. IET Lucknow is far better than AMITY engg college. But in private colleges, you have to look latest ranking..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a...

1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed . 2. The jee tries to ask...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »