Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Hi,

Pls Give me details for IIT JEE 2010.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Application forms for IIT JEE 2010 will expectedly be available in 3rd week of November. The forms will be available at the designated branches of banks.

Sources said that after admission notification, the forms will be made available at the branches of banks depending on the zone.

Details about them will also be there with the release of admission notification. Students preparing for the IIT JEE may request for the forms by sending a demand draft along with a request for them.

Application for the JEE can also be filled online through IIT website. For it the candidate will have to fill the required details in the online form and will need to send the printed form along with Demand Draft and other documents to specified IIT, the source added.
Sources said that the forms will most probably be from the third week of November.

The last date for receipt of request for application form will be third week of December while the last date of receipt of completed application form will be the last week of December this year.

Source pointed out that the JEE will be held in second week of April, 2010 and the results will be declared at the end of May.

Candidates who have passed the class 12th or equivalent with at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate can apply for the IIT JEE. There is five per cent relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Apart from that candidates must not exceed 25 years as on October 1, 2009, while candidates belonging to SC/STs should not be more than 30 years.

There is another restriction that only those candidates who have passed 12th in 2009 or are appearing in 2010 can took IIT JEE.

After applying for the IIT JEE, candidate will have to go through the test. The test includes two papers of 3 hours duration each. Objective questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be there in the papers. Avoid giving incorrect answers as there will negative marking for them.

--

regards

Ramesh

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 390 marks in ts state board and my doubt is what is the Ipe weightage on jee advanced and if i qualify jee mains with 120marks can i elgible for iit advnced

Main Score and Board score are taken in the 60:40 ratio. JEE Advanced:Candidates have to appear for Paper - I of JEE (Main) - 2015. Only top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories)...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Dear Student, I will suggest you to please go through the eligibility criteria of jee advanced once. Because your percentage matters not your marks for eligibility in the jee. Also the marks...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Dear Sir, I am from OBC category.. I was unable to clear jee mains this year(2015).. Is there a chance that i might qualify for jee advanced 2016 provided i work hard..? sir, can you please ...

Yes, Definetely you can clear it. All that you need to do is to focus more on the concepts and try to solve more number of problems. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
My daughter got 8149 rank in JEE advance. Please let me know the IIT/Branch we will get

For this rank geeting seat in branches like ECE EEE MECH CS old and new IITs is tough but you may get in MSc or but minimal chances for branches like Metallurgy or Material sciences new...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Many Congratulations to your daughter. For information related to opening and closing rank of IITs for different branches you can go to the official website of jeeadvanced. Best of Luck for...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

there are only opportunitie of only biotechnology opportunity according to your rank. You need to check the previous year and be looking at offiocial website. the universities are which...

abhinaipadachuru 2 months ago
in jee marks get phc categories students cast bc

oc category 19 marks

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 4 days ago

oc category 19 marks

L GOUSE BASHA 4 days ago

oc category 19 marks...

GANESH BABU 4 days ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details