• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Hi,

Pls Give me details for IIT JEE 2010.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Application forms for IIT JEE 2010 will expectedly be available in 3rd week of November. The forms will be available at the designated branches of banks.

Sources said that after admission notification, the forms will be made available at the branches of banks depending on the zone.

Details about them will also be there with the release of admission notification. Students preparing for the IIT JEE may request for the forms by sending a demand draft along with a request for them.

Application for the JEE can also be filled online through IIT website. For it the candidate will have to fill the required details in the online form and will need to send the printed form along with Demand Draft and other documents to specified IIT, the source added.
Sources said that the forms will most probably be from the third week of November.

The last date for receipt of request for application form will be third week of December while the last date of receipt of completed application form will be the last week of December this year.

Source pointed out that the JEE will be held in second week of April, 2010 and the results will be declared at the end of May.

Candidates who have passed the class 12th or equivalent with at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate can apply for the IIT JEE. There is five per cent relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Apart from that candidates must not exceed 25 years as on October 1, 2009, while candidates belonging to SC/STs should not be more than 30 years.

There is another restriction that only those candidates who have passed 12th in 2009 or are appearing in 2010 can took IIT JEE.

After applying for the IIT JEE, candidate will have to go through the test. The test includes two papers of 3 hours duration each. Objective questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be there in the papers. Avoid giving incorrect answers as there will negative marking for them.

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 7 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 25 days ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 23 days ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 23 days ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit

I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

I

ABHAY SHUKLA 7 months ago
Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?

morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago

I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh

A Sreekhar 6 years ago
After doing btech in cse from the extension campuses of bits mesra we will take part in placement from the mesra campus or from the extension campus in whih we were studying?

From the extension campus only.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

We do have a T&P Cell where the Coordinator is a a slave of your T&P Cell. We do have teachers who can't speak proper English and trust me all of them are pass outs of BIT Mesra Main Campus ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off