• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi,

Pls Give me details for IIT JEE 2010.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Application forms for IIT JEE 2010 will expectedly be available in 3rd week of November. The forms will be available at the designated branches of banks.

Sources said that after admission notification, the forms will be made available at the branches of banks depending on the zone.

Details about them will also be there with the release of admission notification. Students preparing for the IIT JEE may request for the forms by sending a demand draft along with a request for them.

Application for the JEE can also be filled online through IIT website. For it the candidate will have to fill the required details in the online form and will need to send the printed form along with Demand Draft and other documents to specified IIT, the source added.
Sources said that the forms will most probably be from the third week of November.

The last date for receipt of request for application form will be third week of December while the last date of receipt of completed application form will be the last week of December this year.

Source pointed out that the JEE will be held in second week of April, 2010 and the results will be declared at the end of May.

Candidates who have passed the class 12th or equivalent with at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate can apply for the IIT JEE. There is five per cent relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Apart from that candidates must not exceed 25 years as on October 1, 2009, while candidates belonging to SC/STs should not be more than 30 years.

There is another restriction that only those candidates who have passed 12th in 2009 or are appearing in 2010 can took IIT JEE.

After applying for the IIT JEE, candidate will have to go through the test. The test includes two papers of 3 hours duration each. Objective questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be there in the papers. Avoid giving incorrect answers as there will negative marking for them.

--

regards

Ramesh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
Tell me the best test series for jee(mains+adv) 2017. I am a dropper. My tutors told me not to join resonance/allen aits. How is plancess test series?Tell me some best.

IF you Search internet for this question you are going to get different answers. And of coure if you ask in a forum like this you will get the obvious answer . Every forum member is goint to...

Ajay 23 days ago

@ alisha Take askiitian test series , its the excellent one i can say . beacuse there u are getting , topic test , chapter test , part test , bimonthly test , and full test , and also u...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

You may consult NCERT books and consider them as a base plus you may follow competitive books by leading authors like – H C Verma for Physics, O P Tondon for Chemistry and R D Sharma for...

Aneesh Sehgal 22 days ago
I am really slow at solving questions. How do I improve my speed ? Even when I put hours into study I am able to solve very few questions. I face the same problem in tests I give. I am...

@ muskan I could say that in this case youy are rotting the concept , not understanding it , even i also faced the same problem , it happens when u rott a concept and dnt know why that...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
i wrote jee mains this year and qualified for advanced but did not qualify in jee advanced and want to attempt again next year for iit. so should i again write jee mains next year or can i...

@ sreshta You have to write jee main again in next year . but there will be some changes that are likely to be come up by the HRD ministry , like there will be 1 paper for JEE instead of...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 7 years ago
I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal EC and also BITS Goa, MSc Physics. Which one should I join?

@ sindhu Obviously NIT SURATHKAL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU . see, nit surathkal is a reputed institutes and ec is a good branch their , even it have a big placement record in the previous...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off