DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I m from Nepal and I have completed 12th class this year..so as per the rule I can take iit exams only one time now but I don’t think I can crack iit exam this time ..so if I give 12th class examination again from India,,,,then will I be eligible to take iit exam any more???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step

+

Shankhaneel Basak one month ago

wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)

Sandeep one month ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok one month ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb one month ago
sir my jee main marks are 41 cbse % 77.4 please predict my rank and tell me if i am getting any govt. college my category is sc.

ear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Actually now the results are also out so i guess you must have received a score card already . IS it ??
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

no sir i think it will take 2 or 3 days but still can you tell my estimated rank on your experience?

Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
I am in Std XI, preparing for IIT, dropped bio and language and opted for bifocal (elec maint)..I wish to appear for KVPY this year....is biology compulsory for SA stream in KVPY. If yes,...

Complete information regarding KVPY is available on our website, please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

yes you have to study bio ans syallabus is kypy site

samagra one month ago
how to clear aipmt

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details