I m from Nepal and I have completed 12th class this year..so as per the rule I can take iit exams only one time now but I don’t think I can crack iit exam this time ..so if I give 12th class examination again from India,,,,then will I be eligible to take iit exam any more???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which are the most most important books for iit jee ? please tell me ??

Organic Chemistry: O.P Tandon/Ranjeet Shai Inorganic Chemistry: J.D Lee (adapted version by S. Guha) Physical Chemistry: ??? Physics: D.C Pandey Feynman Lectures on Physics Maths: Vikas Rahi...

Yashas 8 days ago
Is short notes really necessary for iit jee

Hi Student It depends on learning way. Generally it is definitely advantageous to make short notes as it helps in quick revision when you are looking at the topics after long time and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 7 days ago
can anyone tell .what is the scope of astrophysics in india …....salary also ...and what i have to do to get bachelor in astrophysics

Astrophysics is the field which has only one end that is research.Salary will correspond to that of a professor in a good college, which is around 70-80K per month initially with many other...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 days ago
160 in mains and 91% in cbse can i get iist or nit trichy cse i belong to sc category?

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
sir , which subject should we comcentrate on , in which we are not that good or else in which we are a bit good and can get maximum marks if we read it perfectly ?

Hi, The best way to prepare good for a chapter is solve questions from a good book that targets JEE Advanced. In this way you will go through each question once and will know the level....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

See what matters in end is overall percentages if you are focussing on entrance exams So it depends how weak you are at something. First correct that so that your average improves and then...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Please give the solution.

The circle R lies inside the circle S as shown in the fig. Hence, Ar(circle R) = pi x r R 2 = 4 sq. inches So, r R = 2/(pi) 1/2 Accordingly, r S =2r R = 4/(pi)½ And area(circle S)= pi...
  img
Ravi 21 days ago
View all Questions »