DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what type of questions come in iit jee

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

They ask multiple choice questions by mixing 2 or 3 concepts.

please approve my answer if you liked it!!

3 years ago

Its better if you buy a previous IIT JEE exam papers book. They give the questions with multiple concepts. You need to use different concepts from different chapters to solve a question.

All The Best.

3 years ago

Dear Yatendra Choudhary,

There are five type of questions in IITJEE. You can well understand by taking question papers available at our centers. Or you can contact to our main centre. We will provide you and also will help you in catching strategies of these problems.  Because we are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Ali...

IITD

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 62 marks in jee 2015 i was not fully prepared now i want to give jee once again what is your suggestion?

If you want to prepare you can, else, 62 is not good marks, Even its not the gurantee to change into 300.... So, prep hard and target your GOAL. you would schieve it,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

if u r fully sure that next time u will able to score above 200 and above 90 in boards then only think about drop bcoz it is very crucial decission and make it after complete thinking about...

ng29 21 days ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i don’t...

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar 6 days ago

What is your total percentage in class 12 ? But which your marks JEE Mains are very less for a rank.
  img
Sunil Kumar 5 days ago

Hi As per your marks in JEE main , which is very low your rank would not be usefull
  img
Sunil Kumar 5 days ago
What does “divisible by” mean? I know it sounds a stupid question, but what does this term exactly mean.

Dear Student, Its good that you are clearing this out because a lot of students remin confused in this. Ok,let me explain you with an example. Suppose, 4 is divisible by 2. that means if I...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yup valid for negative numbers as well
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

term divisible means that when u divides a number with other number then remainder left is 0 like take two numbers 7 and 49 , when we divide 49 by 7 remainder is 0 but when we divide 50 by 7...

ng29 one month ago
why there is sign of question mark at the end of formulas????

Dear Student, Pls tell me which question mark sign you are talking about? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Every sign has its mean, thats why...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago
which books are better for cracking AIIMS exam?

Donot go through many books. Be selective in checking out a good book and work around it. Read one good book but throughly. NCERT Books are a must. NCERT Books Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
View all Questions »