There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT TO GET A RANK BELOW 500

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Don't study targetting a particular rank. Make the basic concepts clear, work out a lot of jee type problems, do not do problems for the sake of doing it. Work out the past 10 yrs jee paper. Take mock tests, evaluate yourself frequently. If you feel you're weak in a particular chapter. Study the basic concepts of the chapter again. Brush up numerical skills.

work on your concepts,,,,,,,,,,,,,jee result is determined by your long effort,,,it is not one or two day thing,,,

regular study is neccessary,,,,,,

targeting rank is foolishness,,,,,,work for your betterment ,your result ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 22 days ago
Sir plz arrange in order NIT surat CSE NIt Jaipur ECE NIT Kurukshetra IT IIIT Allahabad IT IIIT Allahabad (Btech + Mtech) IT NIT rourkela CS Dual degree

My simple suggestion to find which NIT/IIIT is better and which is not, is, to visit their official weblinks and try to check out their placement data and additionally you may check the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

You can get Idea after First round cut-off opening and closing rank listed on IIT -Bombay site or way2mca.com/jeeMain.php

Rahat S 22 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
Hi, Currently my Son Aryan is in class 9 and he would like to start his preparations for the competitive exams after class 12. Please advice on how he could go about a structured learning...

He should concentrate on PCMB subjects more as compared to other subjects. Also focus on his problem solving skill. Tell him to understand the problem deeply and then try to find other the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

As such for class 9. study material is not required. The material provided to him from the school and the coaching institute (if any) will be sufficient.
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

Yes we do provide the material.Please give your contact details and our concerned team would get back to you
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago
last year in spot round obc ended an 213996(obc) for nit durgapur..this time for besu,can i get aseat 220000crl and 72000 obc?i am from wb

My suggestion for you is to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and keep an eye on theresults of counselling rounds too so that you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?

hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...

Pratham Ashish 5 years ago
View all Questions »