FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

HOW TO PREPARE FOR IIT TO GET A RANK BELOW 500

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Don't study targetting a particular rank. Make the basic concepts clear, work out a lot of jee type problems, do not do problems for the sake of doing it. Work out the past 10 yrs jee paper. Take mock tests, evaluate yourself frequently. If you feel you're weak in a particular chapter. Study the basic concepts of the chapter again. Brush up numerical skills.

work on your concepts,,,,,,,,,,,,,jee result is determined by your long effort,,,it is not one or two day thing,,,

regular study is neccessary,,,,,,

targeting rank is foolishness,,,,,,work for your betterment ,your result ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma one month ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep one month ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash one month ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
which college is better in jeemains spot round

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.

It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.

Akshit Matthew one month ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details