Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

IS "RD sharma iit jee volume 1 and volume 2" sufficient for cracking iit-jee and other competetive exams .......please suggest how many hours should i study to crack IIT JEE...and also some books for Chemistry and Physics...

SORRY FOR THE WRONG TITLE ...........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 2 days ago
Dear Sir I was born in USA and came back to India long back and doing all my studies in India from beginning. I will complete my 10+2 also in few years from CBSE. Since I have US passport...

Yes you can sit for JEE. I believe you are an NRI, and as you are in CBSE you are definitely elegible to sit in JEE. There are provisons for both residential as well as non-residential NRI...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 days ago

yes you can appear..........................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago
Sir,which books i should refer for jee mains and advanced 2017?

Please follow below link to get required information. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 days ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
sir i am from uttar pradesh and want to know that list of exam i must be appear plz suggest me

Dear student If you want to persue engineering in india, flg is the list of imp exams you may appear JEE mains for NITs and other affilated colleges JEE advance for IITs Bitsat for BITs...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

For engineering there are many entrance exams conducted. few of the top engineering exams are IIT-JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, UPESEAT, DTU, VITEEE, COMEDK etcTo get into a good college should be...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off