Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

pls tell iitjee2013????????? will it be there or it will become history..?????????????

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shashank,

No one could tell you this for sure. In India lots of crazy things might happen. You shouldn't be surprised if such a move is going to be forced upon the IITs by the GOVT of India.

The chances are very less for IITs to come under the purview of this system. IITs conduct the most tough exam in INDIA known as the IIT JEE, and it wouldn't make sense to scrap that exam and dilute the quality by conducting a common entrance exam for all Engineering Entrances.

So the chances of IIT JEE being conducted are high, and no it shouldn't be history anytime soon.

All the Best,

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir, my Jee Air is 168861 SC rank is 7053 . I had a keen interest in Computer Science and IT. due to no coaching, my JEE mains score was 59. But i got 98%in board exams. I cannot drop the...

@ charanjit In that case u have to look upon the private university like lovely professional university , punjab , and amity university , noida . lpu takes admission if you have scored more ...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL 4 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash one year ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Hello I wanted a suggestion from u . I have joined a coaching institute for jee preparation . Do i need to take any external tuition ?

@ aseem External tution will only be required if the concepts u are not able to understand . so, try your best in the coaching center to understand a concept , generally choose a national...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

NO NO ASEEM NO NEED OF ANY EXTERNAL TUTION . IF YOUR COACHING INSTITUTE HAS A GOOD FACULTY AND THEY HAVE PROVIDED YOU SOME QUALITY MATERIAL THEN NO NEED OF ANY OTHER TUTIONS. THANKS

SAHIL 14 days ago
sir,which branch is best option? IIT BHU electrical engineering or IIT KANPUR civil engineering.

It depends on your interest in which field you are going to pursue your career. IIT Kanpur is many a time better college than IIT BHU if u are not particular about branch and in between...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Dear Student PreferIIT Kanpur Civil Thanks
  img
Hello sir Can u please tell me how much rank I should expect in jee advance 2016 . I am getting 155 score. Thank you

Dear Student, your score is good and you may expect getting a seat in leading institutes of the country and for that you must be pro-active , in a way that you must keep checking the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

u will be in and around 4550...

sudheer 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details