ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir from which textbooks should I start the base. Then how to approach IIT JEE level. please suggest that flow from basic to advanced level Textbooks.

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

u must join in any coaching class. the next step is torough with ur cbse text books...then go to advanced level..i will suggest some books..

Reference Books for IITJEE

Chemistry

S.No.

Author/Publisher

Name of the Book

NCERT

Chemistry XI & XII

P. Bahadur

Physical Chemistry

Arihant Prakashan

Organic Chemistry

O.P. Agarwal

IIT Chemistry

Ebbing

General Chemistry

J.D. Lee

Concise Inorganic Chemistry

R.T. Morrison, R.N. Boyd

R.C. Mukhrjee

Numerical Chemistry

Francis Carey

I. L. Finar

Organic Chemistry-Vol I

Bahal & Bahal

Organic Chemistry

Sienko & Plane

Chemistry Principles & Applications

P.W. Atkins

Bruce H. Mahan

University Chemistry

Physics

S.No.

Author/Publisher

Name of the Book

H.C. Verma

Concepts of Physics Vol I and II

I.E. Irodov

Problems in General Physics

Halliday, Resnick & Walker

Fundamentals of Physics

Sears and Zemansky

University Physics

Nelkon and Parker

Advanced Level Physics

A.A Pinsky

Problems in Physics

S.S Krotov

Aptitude Test Problems in Physics

L.A. Sena

A collection of questions and Problems in Physics

V.Zubov & V.Shalnov

Problem in Physics

S.L Loney

Elements of Dynamics Part I & II

S.L. Loney

Dynamics of a Particle & of Rigid Bodies

R.P. Feynman

The Feynman Lectures on Physics vols 1 & 2

Chen, Min

Physics Problems w/solutions

Tipler

Physics Vols I & II

Mathematics

S.No.

Author/Publisher

Name of the Book

R. S. Agarwal

Maths XI & XII

S.L. Loni

Plane Trigonometry Part I

S.L. Loni

Co-ordinate Geometry

Hall & Knight

Higher Algebra

I.A. Maron

Problems in Calculus of One Variable

Vectors & 3-D Geometry

Arihant Prakashan

Vectors

Shanti Narayan

V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova.

Problems in Mathematics

Bernard & Child

Higher Algebra

Dr. Gorakh Prasad

Co-ordinate Geometry

K.P. Basu

Algebra Made Easy

DoroFeev, Patapov

Elementary Math's

Krechmar

Math's

G.N. Berman

A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis

W. Feller

Intro. to Probability & its Applications

Calculus

J. Edward

plz approve my answer

3 years ago

For basics u can refer Ncert or mordern abc series. But for IIT JEE level U really worker harder. First of all u will arrange of study material of 2-3 best coaching institute. Just consult with some book seller they have copied versions of such kind of study materials with solution.. just start mugging in that... Try to as much question as u can. Because it helps in concept building. Rest is leave on your luck... God bless....

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash yesterday

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma yesterday
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

Befor going for JEE adv, one needs to re qualify JEE Mains, but what is the fun taking it while studying in an NIT? Do you wish to shift at IIT, if so then okay, go ahead.....Otherwise you...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 22 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 22 days ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 15 days ago
Sir I am a student of Delhi and I prefer that you will look into my complete situation. I am getting a very good rank in JEE Mains, but am not getting into IIT. Now I would only like to do...

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Hi, Distance obviously has a role. Also location matters. If you take a college in delhi nearly 80% of the companies come for recruitment in delhi which might be less in south. But give that...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago
which the best book for aipmt preparations which has all the subject combined in one book and is the latest addition.it should also have solutions and be combined for pcb.

There is no best book for AIPMT which has all the subject combined in one book. The only way to crack AIPMT is to study thoroughly. It is also important to note that since AIPMT remains one...
  img
Raheema Javed 8 months ago

Hello student, you can consult these books --> 1. Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal Concept of Competition Physics for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago
How do i make my concepts clear ? Earlier i wasted a lot of my time in rubbish things. I want to develp my application skills how do i do that? I am still confused what my real talent and...

See for testing your concepts and skills the best way is to do as many questions. Take a mock paper and attempt it. Evaluate your performance and discover areas of weakness and strength....
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Ohk then you have mentioned it in earlier post. Your daily self-study hours should go minimum 12-14 hours for getting that rank. That should include 100% concentration. Obviously mind...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
View all Questions »