Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

Q. 5 indians and 5 russians meet at the party & shake hands. 

i. The probability that no indian wife shakes hand with a male.
ii. The probability that no wife wife shakes hand with her husband.
iii.The probability that no indian wife shakes hand with a male & no wife wife shakes hand with her husband.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

i dont think the question is complete cause its not given who are males and who are females...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got 65in jee mains if i get 75/80% in 12board(Ahsac board) exam?is there any chance to get B.Tech?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 48 minutes ago

Its really hard to get a college for you . Even if you are the topper of your Board , you will be able to secure approximately 10000 Rank . And according to you you are getting 80% , which...

Aditya Shrivastav -10 minutes ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
I am a class 12th student preparing for IITJEE 2017. Whenever I read anything, after 2 to 3 weeks, it seems to me like I have forgotten whatever I read past 2 weeks. What should I do? I...

Dear student Forgetting is human tendency which arises when you read something without interest.We always remember movie stories and songs(isn’t it??)because of interest.Don’t...
  img
Bhavya 3 days ago

hi krishna donot be sad . i also suffer from same problem last year and found solution on this site and joined this site. in class 11 and class 12 syllabus is so much that it becomes...

SAHIL 3 days ago
hi sir i got 105 marks in jee mains with 97.5% in boards and i belong to obc category can i get seat in nit warangal under home state quota

hey student.. you can check the opening and closing rank for last two-three years for nit warangal, also you have state quota, so u can refer to that also.. all the best for your future..
  img
Sakshi 4 days ago

Hi Please follow the link. ​http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
Which is better between AMU or KNIT sultanpur for BTech?

I may say to go for comparison in regards of quality education, infrastructure, experienced faculty, placements and pay packages,.....wherever uou find it better, go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better

Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there

grenade 11 months ago

last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve

grenade 11 months ago

metalurgy

grenade 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30