• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

what will be pattern for iit2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 2 months ago
which coaching institute i should choose for my JEE preparation

Dear Manish, Thank you for sent this message.Any how which coaching center has with studied with practical knowledge and give more information about subject and which conduct more exams it...

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

i am from faridabad studying in class 10.getting calls from almost every institute ,which to choose among fitjee ,pace , aakash and career launcher

manish 4 months ago

Dear Manish, For choosing coaching center please mention your place where you studied.Please mention your studying place.....

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago
i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)

The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...

Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^

Akash 11 months ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 2 years ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 years ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000