• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

what will be pattern for iit2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

2016 years ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 14 days ago
Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...

I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...

Parth Goswami 10 months ago
Take Free online Test from www.edvie.com and improve your subject by finding out your strengths & weakness with detailed analysis

Hurry up friends Live Exam dates are 9th,16th,23rd,30th march and 2nd,april

shashivardhan 2 years ago

imp

swetha 9 months ago
Sir, will cutoffs(closing ranks) after second round ? if it changes then by how much ranks it may change?

You should better visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know what is the current scenario over there and get to know the status there,...................if you feel contented, then ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in mp counselling my rank is 1900 what can i get in 2 nd counselling

aditya lahariya 10 months ago

Yes it changes and with a difference of 2000-2500 only.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off