DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what will be pattern for iit2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai one month ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 3 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.

Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Question is attached in the pic. DOB 2 Pg.415 Q300

Dear student The question is wrong because three options i.e., A, B and E are correct and that is not possible. Vitamins are of many types, so the type of vitamin discovered should be...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 8 months ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 8 months ago
View all Questions »