There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what will be pattern for iit2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 14 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
BEST BOOK FOR CO ORDINATE GEOMENTRYFOR IIT AND SCHOOL.

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also

RAJEEV R 3 days ago
i got crl 545113 and sc 37477 state UP kindly suggest me some college please.

You have mentioned crl which is to be understood as AIR 5,45,113 open list , on that note its quite tough to get in NITs or IITs better try for deemed universities to get better branch and...
  img
Avinash one month ago

For AIR 37477, You’ll get any branch inNational Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and other than cs ec ee mech any branch in NIT trichy, and chem in NIT W and minute chances of ec....
  img
Avinash one month ago

I don’t agree with Mr. Avinash on this note as i think that it is apparently very tough to get into an NIT with the above mentioned score, may be due to category some kind of ralaxation may ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 29 days ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-

Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »