what will be pattern for iit2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hey guys i am presently in class 11 now i am going to start prepare for iit jee 2016 so i am little confused about my time mangement my subject management and what book to study also how...

‘Practice makes a man perfect’ The problem you’ve stated is very common problem and many don’t even realise that it is a problem. While preparing for JEE, you need to...
  img
Ravi 25 days ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 15 days ago
I am studying in 10 th std and am aspiring to get into iit. I have already enrolled myself into a integrated course from 8 th std onwards till I finish my 12 th std. But still I am finding...

Dear STUDENT It is really good to hear that you are focussed about your future. It is a real positive for anyone who can start early to achieve their dreams. But you need to focus on your 8...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago
how to score above 100 in mathemantics

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
I am a class 10th student of D.P.S Ranchi.I would like to know which among the is better for me.I am a good student getting always around 94-95% marks.Please help me!

dth:95%;"> well if u r so good then u sud go wid fiitjee or even vidyamandir as they have a high level which is required to crack iitjee

jaskrit kohli singh 4 years ago
Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements...

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 4 months ago

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 4 months ago

So you mean biotechnology must be our priority relative to architecture....?

Pranjal K 4 months ago
View all Questions »