what will be pattern for iit2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 2 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 11 days ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 9 days ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 5 years ago
Dear Expert, I have got selected for Dual Degree course at IIT Madras in Engineering Design (Automotive Engineering) and also for Dual Degree in Computer Science & Engineering in IIIT...

Both the branches are quite good. IIIT Hyderabad CSE is known for its quality of educationand placement scenario. Engineering Design at IIT Madras is also good and there are very avenues...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 3 months ago
View all Questions »