what will be pattern for iit2013

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i am an average student. i scored 9.4 cgpa in cbse 10 th boards. my problem is that i am facing difficuly in managing iit jee coaching syllabus. however i am doing good in school as i...

You need to understand this fact clearly,that you are learning completely new stuff and also the that’s being taught.This is challenging to everybody and you have to be patience.By...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
who was the first prime minister of india??

First PM of India was Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He was the first Prime Minister before independence and was the Prime Minister from 1947 till his death in 1962.

disha 20 5 years ago
i have secure 92% marks in icse.should i switch to cbse board for preparing for medical entrance.

yes as i’m studying in class11 and i have joined a coaching instiute which are having some syudents who belongs to ICSE background and i can see the difference as they are outshining me in...

maady manis 9 days ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 8 days ago

Yes, it is advisable to switch to CBSE board...because firstly, it is the CBSE which conducts the AIPMT...and secondly, AIPMT is based on NCERT. I too have joined CBSE board after completing...

Amrit Mohapatra 8 days ago
View all Questions »