DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what will be pattern for iit2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake one month ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh one month ago
its the end of october and now i have only 3 -4 months left for 12 boards and jee main ….I m really scared ...please tell me how to prepare myself in the remaining time.I have to get 95% +...

Hi, If you have taken coaching from class 11 itself. Then, focus on the revision of notes and solve test papers to see where you stand. But, don’t ignore your board exams as well....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

Hi, Please don’t be nervous. Do your best, make study plan. Now, focus on your boards. Try the entrance exams next year....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

sir i m taking a coaching for iit jee main + advanced from class 11 itself but now i feel scared ...

sarthak 4 months ago
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit one month ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON one month ago
On my state level i got coep cse and in csab i got MNNIT CSE in 1 st round but giving option 1 maybe i can retain it or get of higher preferences like NIT surathkal CSE,NIT warangal CSE/Mech...

Since you wanted to join in only CSE branch and you already got it. But if you consider NIT warangal,NIT trichy and NIT suratkal all are better colleges than COEP. You can go for fourther...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
sir i want to score good rank in jee main? there is only 5 month left what will i do? can you give a suggestion for it?

You can get a good rank in JEE main , if you put your best out in these months. Start preparing the topics which have good weightage rather than going after all the topics.JEE is always...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

I am a 12 cbse student, how will i prepare for good rank in these days, i am a above average level student?

BHAVANA RM 4 months ago
View all Questions »