what will be pattern for iit2013

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
6x-13x+6

I think you want to ask solution for 6x-13x+6=0 which is equal to 7x=6 x=6/7 sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 26 days ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
Hey I'm in a girl in class 10th now! Studying in Delhi Public School Bhilai.. a prestigious school...and a CBSE board....my dream is to do Mechanical Engg frm IIT Delhi..I wanted to ask that...

Since your question is very long , you should focus for now on you board specially on maths and science subject, for more queries email me at 786shermohammmadgmail.com , will help you surely...
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
Who was the first Indian lady to go in space?

The first lady to go in space was Velentina Tereshkhova The first Indian lady was Kalpana Chawla

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Kalpana Chawla was first indian selected for space mission by NASA .. Who is the second???

amit yadav 5 years ago

I think , the name of second lady is sunita williams ......

ritu goyal 5 years ago
86 % CBSE Board and 121 in Jee Mains. Sc Category.What will be my rank? Please suggest me good Colleges including good NIT’s and good branches too.

Hello student, You have good chances of getting all branches in old nits like trichy,warangal,surathkal,calicut etc...CSE has good placements in almost all old NIT,s.Mechanical,electrical...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

what will be my expected rank ?

HS one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
View all Questions »