what will be pattern for iit2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
ROD OF LENGTH l IS CONTAINED IN CHARGE q WITH UNIFORM DENSITY.FIND OUT THE FIELD INTENSITYFROM ONE OF THE END POINTS OF THE ROD?

A rod of length has a uniform charge per unit length and a total charge Q. Calculate the electric field at a point P along the axis of the rod, a distance d from one end.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 can I get ccet uiet or uicet in chandigarh counselling? I am not from chandigarh.

(opening) (closing) CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil Gen 30877 214285 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil sc 346201 346201 CCET BE ALL INDIA Civil ST 165989 165989 these are the cutoffs in 2013. As per your rank...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »