what will be pattern for iit2013

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, when i login to jeeadv to know the seat alloted to me will i have to pay right then or can i login again to pay the fee pls tell

you have to pay the fee before the next round allotment deadline at the respective iit you got, you can login and logout, but you have keep the deadline in mind.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
sir iuploaded the documents tomorrow night and it showed upload succeeded but till now, no uploads are being shown when i login what to do pls tell

You have to wait atleast for one day, the status will be shown after you doucments are scruitnised by the iit, the updation of the status will take some time
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
what is the selection procedure for iit jee 2015 exam????

There has been speculation going around that JEE Mains and JEE Advanced will merged from 2015. If that is the case,then one has to clear one exam.If the present system is followed then...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
I can get EE dual (IIT B) , ME dual ( IIT B) , and M&C (IIT D) , ME (IIT D). Which is a better option placement and package wise?

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D among the four. I can give you preference:
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Hi Nitin, Better placement & packege wise is M & C at IIT D. I can give you the preference: M & C (IIT D) > EE Dual (IIT B) > ME (IIT B) >= ME (IITD) Good Luck! Thanks & Regards Jitender...

Jitender Singh one month ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
Sir, I got a rank of 4552 (All India) and a state rank of 523. I want to pursue my bachelors in Biotechnology and have zeroed down on BIT MESRA and NIT WARANGAL. Which one is better???

Out of BITS Mesra and NIT Warangl, in context to Biotechnology, NIT Warangal is better than BITS Mesra. This comparison is based on quality of education, higher studies prospectus and...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
View all Questions »