what will be pattern for iit2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to learn calculus from basics so which book should i use to master in calculus???

Hello Anup, If you want to learn the calculus from basics, then you should follow Arihant – Differential Calculus Arihant – Integral Calculus IA Maron All the three books are...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
preparation for JEE2015

Hello Student, If you are preparing for JEE Mains/Advance 2015 go to the askiitians website( www.askiit ians.com ) . You can find complete solution here Thanks....
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday
if 1/1^4+1/2^4+1/3^4......=pie^4/90 then find answer for 1/1^4+1/3^4+1/5^4 .....

Hello student, Please find the solution Now you can simplyfy
  img
Nishant Vora yesterday
i made a mistake in uploading marksheet and now my form is submitted. is there any method to correct it? will kvpy ask me to correct it?

Hi, You can contact/mail the KVPY Authorities using the contact details mentioned on the website stating the problem and your registration no. They will reply you with the appropiate...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

IIT Production Engineering is a better choice than DTU because of the fact that there are many opportunities in IIT Delhi.Pay packages are definately better of Prod Engg IIT D than Mech DTU...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
My AIR in JEE Mains is 66k. I didn’t get any college infirst two rounds of counselling. Now which colleges should I apply for ?

There are other colleges who take in admissions with JEE rank and score .You can get some of the list of colleges on JEE website and there are some of the state colleges about which you can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »