DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what will be pattern for iit2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

They are planning to introduce subjective questions in the paper. However, the pattern is not known before the exam. It might comprise of Multiple Choice Questions with single and multiple answers, Matrix Matching, Integer type questions, Linked Comprehension type questions, Assetion and Reasoning questions. The above sections will be put in two papers-1 and 2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 20 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 19 days ago
Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Hi.. I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will...
  img
Sakshi 14 days ago

No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

i think subjective paper will be more good . ….. by this quality of selection become better … and only persons could went to iit those have perfect conceptual as well as application...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 9 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
I am studying class 12 in cbse stream (2014-2015) . I want to know about exam pattern , its mode of preparation, and weightage Is it 2 months enough for the preparation?

Please mention which exam you are aiming at ? Then only I can give you details And also mention your basic level preparation/whatever you have studied till now.
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation...

if u r general category the u will not be able to qualify jee main means not eligible for jee adv prepare for bitsat and ipu approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

Is it possible to do mech. eng. from IP and side by side preparation for JEE MAINS 2016 ? Please advice me that if i do mech. eng. from IP and not prepare for JEE MAINS 2016 and do M.Tech...

lakshay gaur 2 months ago

placements depend on capability of candidate not on college bbcoz around 2-3 years ago one studenr of ipu got recruited in google of salary 1 crore but it was not campus placement students...

ng29 2 months ago
nit trichy is better or nit warangal for cse

None is less than the other, both have earned a very good name and image in terms of quality education, placements and pay packages. On the other hand there are certain other elite class...

Soneel Verma 22 days ago

well if u r sure to get both of them then go for warangal,u will get good exposure over there than trichy and anyhow both are of the same level to be frank

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
View all Questions »