USE CODE: Aakash50

please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 11 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?

I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch,....you may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

I think it would be chemical.

ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago

I think it wo

ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
sir my boards percentage is 94 in cbse and i am expecting 145 marks in jee mains 2016 cani get civil engi,,in dtu or any better u suggest to go for

Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Well cut off changes every year but I think with this score you will be eligbile for DTU. Apart from you can also apply for BIT Mesra & UPES Dehradun. Both are good for civil engineering. I ...

Natasha Roy 2 months ago

hello, you will get definitely civil engineering...............................best of luck............................and congrats...........

raj 2 months ago
which books should i prefer for physics and chem

For physics you can do H.C. Verma it will make your concepts clear and for more practice also do D.C.Pandey(Objective Physics for Medical Ebtrances) For chemistry you can do GRB books. You...

Carmel Emmanuel 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off