please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

2 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
21lp

from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
Electric field is negative gradient of potential.Potential along equatorial line in a dipole is zero but feild exist there.why?

Potentail is zero, but the change is not zero in the direction parallel to dipole so we have electric field along that direction. Potential gradient along axial is not zero and hence we have...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
What would be the best way to revise the class 11 syllabus before the end of the year? Also I have covered the the whole syllabus once well and I have to attend school as well as coaching.

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Dear sir, my son (GEN catagory) has scored 219 marks in JEE Mains and got 96% marks in AP Board exam. What would be his AIR? He is looking to opt CSE or EE from NIT-Warangal. Can he expect?...

Your son will be able to get best NITs, so he should opt for computer or electrical at older NITs, rather than getting into a newer NIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

i think he has a great chance of getting mech or insturmentation in bits pilani..so bits pilani is the best option even if he gets chemical over there.

abhijeet 3 months ago

Thanks you so much Mr. Sher for the info. We appreciate a lot. We need your valuable advise on below as well: My son scored 329 marks in BITSAT and may not get admission in Bits-Pilani (may...

Syed Ahmed 3 months ago
we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a...

1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed . 2. The jee tries to ask...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Sir,i’ve got a seat in b.arch in nit calicut.I’m also expecting b.tech(civil,chem) in nit raipur,jalandhar.I’m intrested in both streams but I was told that payscales n scope for architects...

If you are considering Indian market Yes the oppurtunities are less as compared to other engineering branches but you will be in a global competetion after studying from the above described...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

aishwarya siddha ….….….….…..first of all there is no matter for scope ….….….…...you should do what you like to do .............dont do it for scope or salary...if you are good in...

milind one month ago
View all Questions »