Continue Shopping

please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 12 days ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 12 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 12 days ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 14 days ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 14 days ago

vikas yadav 14 days ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
a student gets 19000 rank in jee. please tell his marks if paper is of 360..

Hi Student, Raking and marks are relative. ITs very difficult to say marks for given rank because it depends on cutoff that year. It varies fron year to year Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Q.177 DOB Genetics

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img
Sumreet Johar 5 months ago

Hi Student Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae,...
  img

Hi Dihybrid Cross will be between F1 progeny of above cross. So, F1 progeny of above cross will be ++/ab. Gamestes produced by this individual will be ++, +a, +b and ab. In this cae, +a and...
  img
View all Questions »