please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

2 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
if a candidate scores AIR 11000 in JEE ADV. Is he eligible to register for counselling

Yes, he would be eligible for counselling because iit’s call more no. of students for counselling compared to total number of seats.

KOOL 23 days ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
Hello. I am getting Bioengineering and M.Tech in Biomedical Technolody in IIT Varanasi. Should i take it and hope to get a branch change or repeat a year? Also, how is the branch change...

These fields are not very Revenue generating with only B.Tech .you have to go for Higher studies in these branches but if you have a chance then why not give it a try.With same amount of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 9 months ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 9 months ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA 5 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »