X

please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 11 days ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 12 days ago
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
Bits pilani chemical engineering or DTU mathematics and computing? ...placements and jobs to be the priority. PLZZ answer soon

None is less than the other in any regards, you better visit the official websites of both and see the difference in terms of quality education and placements and wherever you find a better ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

BITS Pilani chemical

AKSHAY SHARMA 15 days ago
how to prep for gk

you should read newspaper daily.Reading newspapers daily can make life easy in learning General Knowledge.You should get involved in some free mock tests that are available on the internet...
  img
Komal one month ago

Try to familiar with current affairs by reading news papers.

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »