please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

2 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper?

It’s decided solely on the basis of the marks you secure on the JEE Advanced paper. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 11 days ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms -1 . it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

v=0 m/s , u=2 m/s => v 2 -u 2 =2as => a=200 m/s2 Force applied by hammer= 200x1=200 N time of impact= 2/200=0.01 seconds=10 milli seconds Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
checking

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
what is length of second pendulum at pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
View all Questions »