Continue Shopping

please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Sir as a reply to my previous query for guidance, you asked me to give you my contact no. to guide I have given my contact no. but yet not received any reply sir kindly reply as early as...

You will contacted by today.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable amount of...

Drake one month ago

oh I am extremely sorry posted ans on wrong question .

Drake one month ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

Please refer to askIITians rank and college predictor for detaled analysis...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
MODULATION

What with that? Could you be more specific?...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
View all Questions »