please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 2 months ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Please Someone Answer to my question which have been asked on Askiitian Discussion board .

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
My overall rank in JEE Main is 14075 and my general category rank is 10960 . Which branches from which colleges should I fill up as my choices . Please help me out with this … :(

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Please use...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
A point P moves in a circular path of radius r with uniform speed v. C is the center of the circle and AB is the diameter. The angular velocity of P about A and C is in the ratio

We know that v= rw Vp= (CB)w1 and Vp=(BA)w2 where w1 is angular velocity of P about C and w2 is angular velocity of P about A it is asked to find w2/w1 = (CB/BA) but AB= 2 * CB so ans is...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago

Have a look into the solution
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »