Continue Shopping

please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit 3 months ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON 3 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 3 months ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 4 months ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani one month ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav one month ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI one month ago
Are the stars same size and color?

Huge stars when they die usually explode in whats called a super nova spreading there gas and dust to from new stars and planets. Huge stars do not tend to live as long. Average size stars...

Star can range in size from 12 miles in Diameter (neutron stars) to the point where if they took the place of the sun, it would engulf the inner planets, (Betelgeuse) and quite possibly even...

I HAVE GOT 76% IN NIOS HOW MUCH JEE MARKS SHOULD I GET TO GET DTU?

Hi, Please see last years opening and cloasing ranks to get a better idea. It seems that you need some good rank to get DTU as it is one of the highly rated college. Last years data will...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 8 months ago
View all Questions »