please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why the dispersion takes place through prism only and not other optical instruments?

A light ray is refracted (bent) when it passes from one medium to another at an angle and its speed changes. At the interface, it is bent in one direction if the material it enters is denser...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which is the best IIT JEE Online coaching center?

IIT JEE Online an initiative by Educationists and Professors with over 300+ man-years of experience in training students for the JEE and similar examinations. Over the last 20 years this...

Link Manager one month ago

iitjeeonline.com is one of the best coaching center with the experienced lectures.

Link Manager one month ago
which nits are good?is nit puducherry or goa good ?

Hello Dear student, All old nits are good, you can go fro goa or panducahary they are also good , the only thing you should keep in mind is aiming to get a good branch.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

Priority order on the basis of placements and packages is: 1. Amity(Noida) 2. LPU 3. DIT(dehradun) 4. Galgotias(noida) 5. Graphic Era
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed 22 days ago

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
View all Questions »