please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj one month ago
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 5 months ago

obc

saumya 5 months ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 3 months ago
Please help me in understanding titration back titration problems of both redox reactions and mole concept . In mole i am having more problems especially with the titrations of NaOH Na2CO3...

A back titration, or indirect titration, is generally a two-stage analytical technique:Reactant A of unknown concentration is reacted with excess reactant B of known concentration.A...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

img
Harishwar 3 months ago
ece nit nagaland or ece bit patna or ece bit deoghar which one is best

bit patna >bit deoghar >nit nagaland...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

img
Ashish Gupta 3 months ago
View all Questions »