please,,,tell me best books book fot iit jee 

im confused a lot by seeing other websites

please suggest me as early as possible

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman, “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Seyhan N. Ege

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Anil,

The following books can be used:

Physics: Concepts of Physics (by Dr. H.C. Verma), Fundamentals of Physics (By Halliday, Resnick & Walker)Problems in General Physics  (By I.E. Irodov)

Chemistry: Numerical Chemistry (by Dr. P. Bahadur), Inorganic Chemistry (by Dr. O.P. Tandon), Organic Chemistry (Arihant Publications)

Maths: Plane Trignometry (by S.L. Loney), Co-ordinate Geometry (by S.L. Loney), Mathematics (by R.D. Sharma), Higher Algebra (by Hall and Knight)

Hope this helps!

Please Approve!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my BITSAT score is 355 and in the first round of iteration I got EEE in goa ...Do I have a chance of Mech or EEE in Pilani campus in later rounds ??

First of all, congratulations for your success.You have a pretty good chance of getting both Mech (337 cutoff-2013 & 332 cutoff-2012) and EEE(343 cutoff-2013 & 343 cutoff-2012) in...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
A plank of mass 10 kg rests on a smooth horizontal surface. 2 blocks A and B of masses 2 kg and 1 kg respectively lies at a distance of 3 m from each other on a large plank . the friction...

Hi, In this problem, find out the forces acting on each block usnig FBD of the system. FInd out the acceleration of each block then and apply equations of motion to find when they will...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 12 days ago
SIR, IS THE FIFTH AIEEE COUNSELLING ROUND CONFIRMED OR NOT.........THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT THIS ON VARIOS WEBSITES

Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »