DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hello frnds, i just heard abt common entrance test from 2013. r d news genuine?? is it rele so that iitjee wud no more exist from 2013. here is the link. http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report_goodbye-iit-jee-1-test-from-2013_1587285

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

YES THE IITs HAVE DECIDED TO SCRAP THE JEE EXAM FROM 2013 ONWARDS .

THE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON A SINGLE ENTRANCE EXAM WHICH WILL ALSO INCLUDE MARKS SCORED IN CLASS 12 BOARDS.

THIS SELECTION PROCESS WILL START IN 2013.

ONLY ONE ENTRANCE EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED BY THE IITs.

IT MAY INCLUDE AN APTITUDE TEST ALSO.

REGARDS

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 20 days ago
hello sir, can u tell me one to two books for iit preparations of every subject please

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Please go to this link. You will find a detailed list here Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Please see the attached image. On what basis do you predict rank? If i get such good rank why did i not qualify for JEE ADVANCED? Will I get CSE at any of the NITs?

Yes there are chances of getting.Butting if you want to get selected in top colleges its diffucult. The universities which provide you excellent placement activities and scholarship are PSG ...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago

Will I get any NIT or GFTIs? Or any good state govt college?? For CSE or IT.

Abhishek Kumar one month ago

yes u can get cse but in but not in top NITS

Nicho priyatham one month ago
which is better? NIST – ECE DTU – ECE MNIT Jaipur – CSE IIT Guwahati – Biotechnology

If you are interested in bio sciences and wanted to pursue in reaearch areas biotech would be a best option and also it is in older IIT otherwise choose MNIT jaipur as it got good ranking...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

DTU Stands atop among all, if you still have some doubts then you may visit the official weblinks of all these institutions along with some other reputed institutions too, like – BMS...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...

yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...

ng29 2 months ago

organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...

ng29 2 months ago

thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?

Dipanshu Kant 2 months ago
View all Questions »