ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello frnds, i just heard abt common entrance test from 2013. r d news genuine?? is it rele so that iitjee wud no more exist from 2013. here is the link. http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report_goodbye-iit-jee-1-test-from-2013_1587285

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

YES THE IITs HAVE DECIDED TO SCRAP THE JEE EXAM FROM 2013 ONWARDS .

THE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON A SINGLE ENTRANCE EXAM WHICH WILL ALSO INCLUDE MARKS SCORED IN CLASS 12 BOARDS.

THIS SELECTION PROCESS WILL START IN 2013.

ONLY ONE ENTRANCE EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED BY THE IITs.

IT MAY INCLUDE AN APTITUDE TEST ALSO.

REGARDS

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 10 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 10 days ago
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 8 days ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake 5 months ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago

you can get them on online stores

SURYA KUMAR GOUD one month ago
I have R D SHARMA and PRADEEP for MAths. Pradeep for Chemistry. S L ARORA for physics. Arihant 40 day for PCM. Are they enough for JEE MAINS prep?

They are very good books.Try to cover each conceptual topic and do atleast two different problems from each topic the top Universities are 1 BITS, Pilani 2 BIT Mesra, Ranchi 3 Lovely...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

that is not enough recently in the paper of jee maintheir was a question based on the collision theory that was the same extract of the ncert book so ncert is must else all

grenade 15 days ago

hi all the booksyou have mentioned are enough for iit-jee mains prep

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance

YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...

ng29 2 months ago

u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
View all Questions »