ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hello frnds, i just heard abt common entrance test from 2013. r d news genuine?? is it rele so that iitjee wud no more exist from 2013. here is the link. http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report_goodbye-iit-jee-1-test-from-2013_1587285

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

YES THE IITs HAVE DECIDED TO SCRAP THE JEE EXAM FROM 2013 ONWARDS .

THE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON A SINGLE ENTRANCE EXAM WHICH WILL ALSO INCLUDE MARKS SCORED IN CLASS 12 BOARDS.

THIS SELECTION PROCESS WILL START IN 2013.

ONLY ONE ENTRANCE EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED BY THE IITs.

IT MAY INCLUDE AN APTITUDE TEST ALSO.

REGARDS

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 6 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 6 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 6 months ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 3 months ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img

img
zxx

Sir, Iam A mecahnical engieering Graduate targetting GATE 2015. Can i know which IIT is best for postgraduation in Thermal Field??

Hi, Go for IIT Bombay or IIT Delhi, if you look for a good placement. IIT Kanpur is also good in terms of education level....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
View all Questions »