hello frnds, i just heard abt common entrance test from 2013. r d news genuine?? is it rele so that iitjee wud no more exist from 2013. here is the link. http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report_goodbye-iit-jee-1-test-from-2013_1587285

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

YES THE IITs HAVE DECIDED TO SCRAP THE JEE EXAM FROM 2013 ONWARDS .

THE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON A SINGLE ENTRANCE EXAM WHICH WILL ALSO INCLUDE MARKS SCORED IN CLASS 12 BOARDS.

THIS SELECTION PROCESS WILL START IN 2013.

ONLY ONE ENTRANCE EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED BY THE IITs.

IT MAY INCLUDE AN APTITUDE TEST ALSO.

REGARDS

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

I’m getting 5 years dual degree course M5213 in IIT Madras...There’s a doubt whether it is the core civil engineering branch or just infrastructural civil engineering?

It would be definitely infrastructural civil engineerin. It would be of 5 year integrated programme for which four and half year comprehensed on thetheory along with practical approach and...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
NIT meghalaya cse or dtu bio technology? Which is better choice?

Hi, In terms of scope, CS is hot favourite in the market where as Bio technology requires further studies to go into the technical fields. But on the other hand Meghalaya due to the location...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

JEE Main State Rank is calculated by taking into account the performance of student in JEE Main and the qualifying examination in that state. JEE Main State Rank will be considered when...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch at NIT CALICUT?

Harikrishnan M B 3 months ago
View all Questions »