hello frnds, i just heard abt common entrance test from 2013. r d news genuine?? is it rele so that iitjee wud no more exist from 2013. here is the link. http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report_goodbye-iit-jee-1-test-from-2013_1587285

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

YES THE IITs HAVE DECIDED TO SCRAP THE JEE EXAM FROM 2013 ONWARDS .

THE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON A SINGLE ENTRANCE EXAM WHICH WILL ALSO INCLUDE MARKS SCORED IN CLASS 12 BOARDS.

THIS SELECTION PROCESS WILL START IN 2013.

ONLY ONE ENTRANCE EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED BY THE IITs.

IT MAY INCLUDE AN APTITUDE TEST ALSO.

REGARDS

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 2 months ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 2 months ago
is coaching necessary?

well its all about how much u practice d numericals .. its not dat necessary, i prsnlly feel .. online tutorial classes r also available .. google karo ...

maitreyee jagannath 17 days ago

well , it depends on how u study , but take it , it will be usefull

Anshul 29 days ago
12 gram of carbon reacted with oxygen to produce CO and CO2 at 25 degree and at constant pressure.75Kcal heat was liberated and no carbon reacted.calculate the mass of oxygen which...

Probably your question is not complet. So plz check it and post it again. ..........................................................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago

no sir,question is complete

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
My AIR in JEE Mains is 66k. I didn’t get any college infirst two rounds of counselling. Now which colleges should I apply for ?

There are other colleges who take in admissions with JEE rank and score .You can get some of the list of colleges on JEE website and there are some of the state colleges about which you can...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
i got 158 marks in mains and 93% in cbse boards. I belong to up general category. CAN I GET ANY NIT?

Hi, It depends on what rank you get. Refer the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor to the the options most...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
View all Questions »