hello frnds, i just heard abt common entrance test from 2013. r d news genuine?? is it rele so that iitjee wud no more exist from 2013. here is the link. http://www.dnaindia.com/academy/report_goodbye-iit-jee-1-test-from-2013_1587285

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

YES THE IITs HAVE DECIDED TO SCRAP THE JEE EXAM FROM 2013 ONWARDS .

THE SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON A SINGLE ENTRANCE EXAM WHICH WILL ALSO INCLUDE MARKS SCORED IN CLASS 12 BOARDS.

THIS SELECTION PROCESS WILL START IN 2013.

ONLY ONE ENTRANCE EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED BY THE IITs.

IT MAY INCLUDE AN APTITUDE TEST ALSO.

REGARDS

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, What do you suggest..... Textile Technology in IIT Delhi or Bio Tech (daul degree) in IIT Delhi....?

Hi See both the branches are of almost same level so its best if you what you like in both. Do you like bio then you can chose Bio Tech otherwise choose Textile. Thanks & Regards, Arun...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago

textile technology of course.If you want the tag go for textile technology.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago
I got chance in jadavpur university (EIE), EEE in bit patna,chemical engineering in nit durgapur(in spot round), ceramic engineering in nit rourkella(in spot round) please suggest me which...

You sholud take in different factors and note them down. Rank then all the choices depending upon requirement. You can consider academic interest, placements ,Higher education scenario ,...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

There are few good Private medical colleges that can be considered. The admission is basis your AIPMT score, board results and interview Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians...
  img
Dinesh 2 months ago
View all Questions »