• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

some detailed info about iit 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

2013 is setting forth a new platform for IIT aspirants.The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) is reforming the exemplar pattern of the Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ). The JEE aspirants have to under go a common entrance test like it is organized every year.But 2013 is set for a whole new norm where the IIT aspirants will be subjected to a common national examination.This examination is to be based on reasoning along with the subjects that fall in the school syllabus which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.This change is believed to better the selection process where the participants are selected on their all-round basis.

one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 9 months ago

I encourage op tandon for chemistry hc verma for physics and dc gupta for mathematics as i hav started my prepartion for iit ignore remaing books and cengage publications are also good to...

Avinash abhi 9 months ago

U can use h.c.verma for physics,cyngage for maths nd chemistry nd Riddhi Gupta u can also use d.c.pandey as even I started doing the same.

Drovan Reddy 9 months ago
I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL 15 days ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj 15 days ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj 2 months ago
Hello, I am preparing for aipmt 2016....i have already dropped one year for aipmt 2015 but i couldnt get through...now i m again preparing for it.. i am very much confused and i am scared...

Dear Student, Normally the attempts are requred for the AIPMT, so don’t be in tention or confused. Just prepare well for you exams. Go through all the subjects throughly and practice...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
Sir I have scored 318 marks in bitsat 2016 can I get electronics and communication in any of the three campuses and please tell about future prospects in core companies

Dear Student, I recommend you to visit the official website of the institution where you aspire to be, get an authentic information about your possibility of being there and then only...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off