FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   some detailed info about iit 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

2013 is setting forth a new platform for IIT aspirants.The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) is reforming the exemplar pattern of the Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ). The JEE aspirants have to under go a common entrance test like it is organized every year.But 2013 is set for a whole new norm where the IIT aspirants will be subjected to a common national examination.This examination is to be based on reasoning along with the subjects that fall in the school syllabus which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.This change is believed to better the selection process where the participants are selected on their all-round basis.

2 months ago

Post Your Answer

My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I would like to know some good mathematics books to practice from for the IIT JEE Entrance Test. I do not attend any coaching classes for now. Would it be good to buy a module of a coaching ...

Calculus...arihant publication Algebra and Coordinate Geometry – S K Goyal Rest of arihant Publication OR Cengage Publications OR M L Khanna’s IIT JEE Mathematics
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

For Maths books consider these – S L Loney for Trigno and Coordinate Geometry,.....Hall and Knight for Algebra,........Tata Mcgrawhills for practicing questions and along with it follow...

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one month ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.

Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
My rank is 10798..Is there any chance to get into any IIT college??

Hi First of all , many congratulations to you for getting the rank that you have. You have a chance of getting the newer IITs. Please follow the councelling process intelligently.
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago

Hi Unfortunately no. ISM Dhanbad closes at 7200 itself. In fact , the chance that you may get the newer IIT’s is also quite narrow. But the chance in other institutes , are good. ....
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago

thank you sir...Will i get any branch in ISM Dhanbad??

ayushi 2 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?

almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...

NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...

mohit vashishtha one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details