coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

some detailed info about iit 2013

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

2013 is setting forth a new platform for IIT aspirants.The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) is reforming the exemplar pattern of the Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ). The JEE aspirants have to under go a common entrance test like it is organized every year.But 2013 is set for a whole new norm where the IIT aspirants will be subjected to a common national examination.This examination is to be based on reasoning along with the subjects that fall in the school syllabus which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.This change is believed to better the selection process where the participants are selected on their all-round basis.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one
@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir can u tell me which is best books for preparing iit . By mode of self study .. since i have not conducting any coaching classes so please tell me which books should i refer
@ deepak self study is the best mode to prepare for any exams . the books that u should have to follow are below MATHS 1- IIT MATHS BY M L KHANNA 2- LAST 37 YEARS QUES PAPER OF MATHS BY MTG ...
Umakant biswal 19 days ago
Dear DeepakYou can visit in askiitan syllabus section there are lot of information about it ......... .......... ... . .......
sahil phalle 19 days ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main
@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
with 127 in jee mains and 88% in cbse board can i get into IIIT DELHI. i m an obc candidate and my hs is Bihar
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Score in board as well as in JEE mains is pleasing, additionally there is a category benefit, but to predict anything at this point of time about an institution or about a branch may not be ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I am subha. I am living in Tamilnadu. Then I am studying in chemistry in JJ College of arts and science. I am preparing with KVPY aptitude what book I refers to this aptitude...
@ subha kvpy aptitude test donot have any fixed syllabus . that makles this test unique from others . and as u are in the seniormost stream of kvpy , so, acc to the syllabus , all the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts