DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   some detailed info about iit 2013

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

2013 is setting forth a new platform for IIT aspirants.The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) is reforming the exemplar pattern of the Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ). The JEE aspirants have to under go a common entrance test like it is organized every year.But 2013 is set for a whole new norm where the IIT aspirants will be subjected to a common national examination.This examination is to be based on reasoning along with the subjects that fall in the school syllabus which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.This change is believed to better the selection process where the participants are selected on their all-round basis.

27 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
I want to know about the scope of civil engineering in near future... secondly which brancjh of engineering offers most no of government jobs....

To my mind you should see your interest which branch or study program allures you the most, I mean you need to make up your mind to do what you really want to do....for Civi engg, i must...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 24 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
last date to lock jee mains web options??

Candidates fill-in their choices of academic programs in participating Institutes July 1 to July 5, 2015
  img
Avinash 2 days ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
i got 193 jee main and 93% in cbse ,my bitsat score is 305 and i also got computer science in vit, please tell me which college is best according my scores. i am in general category.

It all depends on your intrest on wh branch u want to go u cannot get core branches in BITS u will get a seat in NIT but u cannot expect cs ece eee in top nits to get good placement u can...

Nicho priyatham 28 days ago

bro plz have some patience and try for bits pilani coz u may surely get a good branch there after the waiting list, one friend of mine got the through d same and he got CSE in BITS pilani...

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

You may have pretty good chances to be seated in reputed colleges and institutions, I may recommend to try at Heritage Inst of tech, Kolkata Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Azmet college...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago
View all Questions »