Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   some detailed info about iit 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

2013 is setting forth a new platform for IIT aspirants.The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) is reforming the exemplar pattern of the Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ). The JEE aspirants have to under go a common entrance test like it is organized every year.But 2013 is set for a whole new norm where the IIT aspirants will be subjected to a common national examination.This examination is to be based on reasoning along with the subjects that fall in the school syllabus which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.This change is believed to better the selection process where the participants are selected on their all-round basis.
3 months ago

Post Your Answer

how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 13 days ago
I have attached the question
Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...
Forum Team 13 days ago
Hi … are u …...this one is to gain points...
Riddhi Gupta 14 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 2 months ago
i had registered for josaa counselling.since saturday the site showed problem of invalid session bcoz of which the deadline was changed from 5 to 6 july.but now also the problem remains.and ...
You may Wait and Watch, perhaps the link reopens ,but the chances for the same are very the most you may try visiting the official weblinks of chosen top rated institutions to ...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
last date of josaa has gone . you can try next time
PK NAIN 3 months ago
can u tell me good books for aipmt in physics chemistry and biology.(both text and objective)
For biology you can refer to Pradeep’s or Trueman’s. Everythhing is explained well in these books. For practicing questions I would suggest you to go for previous years.
Raheema Javed 6 days ago
An ant is at the vertex of cube of side 'A' .It is moving with constant speed 'U'.The minimum time taken by ant to cover the maximum displacement with in the cube is-
Dear rahul minimum time take by ant when it moves in straight line along AB minimum distance = √(2a) 2 +a 2 =a√5 so time taken =a√5/U Please feel free to post as many...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details