• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

some detailed info about iit 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

2013 is setting forth a new platform for IIT aspirants.The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) is reforming the exemplar pattern of the Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ). The JEE aspirants have to under go a common entrance test like it is organized every year.But 2013 is set for a whole new norm where the IIT aspirants will be subjected to a common national examination.This examination is to be based on reasoning along with the subjects that fall in the school syllabus which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.This change is believed to better the selection process where the participants are selected on their all-round basis.

one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

@ sourabh yes , u are elligible for the jee advanced 2017 as your percentage is above 75 , thats the only criteria required for the attemption for jee advanced 2017 . and about that 500 and ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?

You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes certainkly you will get a chance to appear in Jee advanced, my tips for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Soneel Verma one year ago
i have got 285 in bitsat 2016 can i get civil engineering at hyderabad in waiting list?

Dear student, you must visit the official website of BITS Hyderabad and there you may get the exact information whether you may be allotted civil branch overthere or not, if not then there...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

PLEASE VIST THE BELOW MENTIONED LINK AND COMPARE YOUR RESULTS WITH LAST YEAR CUTOF http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/cutoffs.html thanks

SAHIL 2 months ago
Why are you not replying the answer for my question l hate this website still I have started using this website only 1 Week ago

@ sherba , kindly repost the ques again , as u are not a paid user , for that reason , the experts are delaying in answering of your ques .. still 24 to 48 hours are req for them to answer...

Umakant biswal 4 months ago

Why r u angry so much.....post yr doubt...we askiitians r always there to sort the matter..ask us ques

Rojy 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off