Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

some detailed info about iit 2013

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

2013 is setting forth a new platform for IIT aspirants.The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) is reforming the exemplar pattern of the Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ). The JEE aspirants have to under go a common entrance test like it is organized every year.But 2013 is set for a whole new norm where the IIT aspirants will be subjected to a common national examination.This examination is to be based on reasoning along with the subjects that fall in the school syllabus which are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.This change is believed to better the selection process where the participants are selected on their all-round basis.
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM
For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
can person getting 67.5 % can attain kvpy exam if he is sc
Dear student, he is eligible only for steram SB, but not for SA and SX. Please refer to our website for detailed eligibility criteria of KVPY exam. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
please check kvpy official website to clear your doubts...
Archita 3 months ago
please tell me which topics are very important for iit mains and advanced. are there any topics, i should not pay much attention to? i need help. please guide me.
Complete analysis of the jee paper (topic wise) is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
My Pleasure.
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
all topics are important for mains some are skipped in advanced just search for JEE subject wise analysis and decide accordingly,.. thank you
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
How is the Past placement Record of NIEC (IPU). Do big coorporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.
Placement of NIEC is quiet OKEY...., actually, there is offcampus placement organized by a set of colleges...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details