Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
pls suggest a good method to prepare for jee as far as organic chemistry is concerned. n pls tell me how to make most use of that ranjeet shahi organic text book!!??

Hii Look in the article for successful method of prepration Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I am now studying in class 11th and I am thinking to shift to Kota for 12th standard. So is it possible to get admission in 12th over there? I will join Resonance classes and a school drop....

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 28 days ago

as from my experience kota is a good option for iit jee....because from top 1000 ranks securing student from all over india there were more than 500 students from kota..........moreover from...

alok sahu 28 days ago
Ques. The Sum of the integers from 1 to 100 which are not divisible by 3 or 5 is (Give solution)

Hii look up the solution to get tyhe approach how to proceed Sum of all numbers 1 to 100: S = n[2a1 + (n - 1)d]/2 = 100[2(1) + (100 - 1)]/2 = 100(101)/2 = 5050 Sum of all numbers 3 to 99,...
  img
Urgent!Please rank these as to which is better of the following choices IIIT Gwalior (IT),IIIT Jabalpur(IT),HBTI (CS),HBTI (IT) Also please provide the reason

The chioces given by you can be sorted in order of placements , academics , internship offer & research potential So based on the previous two years records of all the elisted institues...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
which topic is mostly asked in iitjee

Important topics : Maths: Vectors , 3D , Complex no, circle , matrices , probability(most), parabola , circle , definate integrals in physics: rotation , electrostats , magnetics , current...
  img
bharat bajaj 8 months ago
At which angle of cross-section of a cone can be an ellipse......??

Hii If you cut the base o cone with a plane parallel to the surface bof the cone you will get the circle. Just tilt the cutting plane from to (pi/2) you will obtain ellipses of different...
  img

Hii If you cut the base o cone with a plane parallel to the surface bof the cone you will get the circle. Just tilt the cutting plane from to (pi/2) you will obtain ellipses of different...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
View all Questions »