Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

2015 years ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 12 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 16 days ago
Hello Everyone I have a big question regarding JEE Preparation. I am currently in class XI and have joined Vidyamandir Classes. The faculty at VMC advises us to stick to the NCERT and the...

AS YOUR TEACHERS HAVE TOLD PLEASE FOLLOW NCERT AND THE MATERIAL THEY GAVE U THESE MATERIALS ARE PREPARED BY REFERING ALL INDIAN AND FORIGEN BOOKS SO PLEASE COMPLET THEM FIRST IF U SAY U...

Nicho priyatham 20 days ago

Hey Ajitesh I”M currently studying in class 12 & you will shock to know that I’M in VMC for last 2 years . Also I have an answer to your doubt . I thnk vmc modules+assignments are enough to ...

Rahul 20 days ago

NCERT texts + your modules are more than enough. Have confidence in you and do ur best, youll surely get in top 100. i’m a class 11 student and i’m currently preparing for iitjee. if you...

Archita 20 days ago
Sir , when is jee mains result is gona be declared...i mean at what time..?????reply fast plz

yes mansi it will be declared today it was mentioned that it will be dispalyed at 10 am on jje main website but its not till yet dont worry when it will be there i will inform on askiitians ...

ng29 2 months ago

Declared check on cbse site Cutoff 105 Hit approve

Drake 2 months ago

yes mansi it is showing in news article IIT JEE Mains Result 2015 Paper 1 Paper 2 @ cbseresults.nic.in: Joint Entrance Examination main 2015 (JEE main 2015) has been conducted by the...

ng29 2 months ago
I got biotechnology in Banasthali. Is it good to get into it? What about the placements and atmosphere their?

Generally biotech is research based branch and no labborious work. If youu are more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you and about college do some...
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

It would be a better one if you ask some of the previous student who are studying,go and see the college once. There are many colleges in india which provide excellent placement...

tiny 14 days ago

If you are more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you

sajid 13 days ago
View all Questions »