Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
scored 103 in this years JEE MAINS(GENERAL CAT.).ruined VIT because didn”t knew that you need to click SAVE AND CONTINUE and not just answers.I didn”t apply for manipal or SRM.gave comed k...

Dear student, If you are confident enough that next year you will surely qualify jee then only take a drop or else you will end up wasting one year time and money and more importantly your...
  img
Nishant Vora 15 days ago

Trust youself, prepare well and face it..you’ll definitely reach places..if not an IIT/NIIT that does not mean the end of life..you may seek admission at some other renowned universities...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

Dude If you have Self confidence in you then surely you should.Otherwise take admission into any of the colleges of COMEDK and prepare for next year from there only.This way you would have...

Pritish Raj 10 days ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
IN CHEMSTRY, PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS

Hello Student, Pls post full question again
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one year ago

Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!

RON one year ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance

National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
nit warangal aur mtek in vlsi

In this comparison NIT Warangal stands atop, but yo may consider visiting some other renowned institutions’ official weblinks – Madhav Inst of Tech and Sci, Gwalior,..........lovely...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

nit warangal is best ,can u plz specify your CRL so that we can tell properly

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details