Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I belong to general category and have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 87.20% in cbse 2015 boards...What do you expect my rank to be? Which good colleges can I get with this score?

Hii Your AIR will range from 14K to 20K. you might get new NITs with good branch and old NITs with normal branches Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh yesterday

Sir are you sure about this...? As other rank predictors are redicting my rank around 1 lakh..! Plzz reply!

Pragya Singh yesterday
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 3 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 3 months ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
in KVPY whole syallabus of 11 come?

Please check the compele syllabus of KVPY from our website.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

You may simply type the syllabus for KVPY and get the requisite results, prepare well and appear in the test and thereafter choose the reputed institution after scrutinizing the status of...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

hey, pls refer to the following link: http://www.askiitians.com/kvpy/syllabus.html hope it’s helpful..

Rishabh Madan 9 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off