Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 5 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...
direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.
akash 4 months ago
Dayne Fernandes 4 months ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?
Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
thank you
ayush chaturvedi 4 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 6 years ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it
Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details