ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 11 days ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 11 days ago

books that u r mentioning are of very high level i advise u take books of CENGAGE PUBLICATIONS bcoz it contains all type of que with latest pattern and detailed solutions approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 4 days ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 9 days ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 7 days ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 6 months ago
Sir...mains 125 mark...Maharashtra board 90% (+/- 2%)..can I get nit raipur?

Yes u can get …....

Faiez khan 7 days ago

Think big

Nikhil Bishnoi 6 days ago
Dear Sir, I have heard from a few people that the CORRESPONDENCE study material of FIITJEE is BETTER than the CLASSROOM study package in terms of theory and questions. I was shocked on...

Obviously correspondence packets are more well prepared because thats the sole mean of teaching the subject. Hence they make the packages very carefully. In class rooms teachers are made to...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 25 days ago

Normally, they cover all the questions given in the correspondence in various tests. And theory taught is obviouly far more detailed than given in the correspondence, unless your specific...
  img

That would be better and safe ! You may access them from your friends or FIIT JEE office, you don’t hace to enroll for it separately.
  img
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 9 months ago
View all Questions »