ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 6 months ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 2 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 2 days ago

while studying in nit can i reappear for jee mains again?

divya 2 days ago
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
sir i belong to pwd categeory i got 115 in jee mains and 96.2 % in ipe AP board wich rank do i get in which colleges do i get cse

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
sir will you pls tell me about all engg. entrance exams and also the subjet by which they belong. also can u tell me that which engg. entrance exam is suitable for me by which i can do...

There is only one endd entrance exam which is the toughest aand its JEE. JEE is for admission in IITs JEE mains → NITS JEE advance → IITS
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Hi student , You have eligibility for the following exams http://www.askiitians.com/exams/
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

mains give admission to nits and advance gives admission to iits

shubham sharda one month ago
which hindi book is good for clear aipmt exam?

AIPMT Hindi Medium Sample Papers helps a student to study according to the set pattern of questions and answer them properly in AIPMT Hindi Medium question paper. AIPMT Hindi Medium Sample...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
View all Questions »