Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

jeemain 2 round counslling date 2015
Seat Allocation on 13 July,15. Please refer jee mains website for complete shedule. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Counselling rounds are going own, the second round is on Tuesday- 13 july, keep an eye on the outcome, if you got it then nothing like that else try seeking admission at some other leading...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
13 th july 2015, round 2 counselling
Prajwal Kavad 3 months ago
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 2 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
how to get more marks during revision
during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...
aananthan one year ago
study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...
FITJEE one year ago
I have got a seat in Thapar University in COE+MBA dual degree. Please do tell me how is it. I have come to know that at the completion of this dual degree, I will be awarded one special...
If any university run any programme, it is certified by AICTE and UGC and that is under validation for admission for any recognized university. Dual degree can be of 5 year, but if you want...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details