Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad 19 days ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla 19 days ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.

Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
A man and a woman are walking on the road. Man's mother in law Is the mother of woman's mother in law. What is the relationship between the man and the woman.

Assuming man’s mother-in-law has only one daughter, the daughter of man’s mother-in-law has to be the man’s wife. Now it is said that the woman is daughter-in-law of the...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago

man`s mother

SUSHMA 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20