ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE Advance 2016 going to be subjective? Please tell the the latest updates regarding this matter. I am a JEE Aspirant and I’ve been studying since class 11(I will enter 12 th this year)...

Even ive heard of these rumours but they were later regarded as media hype.JEE is basically only objective type due to the difficulty of questions.

Rohit one month ago

I need an answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RON one month ago
Is there any direct formula for the no. of optical isomers in a coordination compound

There is no direct formula. Follow these logics • Nonñidentical mirror images with the same geometric arrangement of ligands • A set of two isomers are called enantiomers...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
Review about annanya ganguly physical chemistry and op tondon for same.which is better.

OP Tandon is better. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 11 months ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh 11 months ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat 11 months ago
sir , which subject should we comcentrate on , in which we are not that good or else in which we are a bit good and can get maximum marks if we read it perfectly ?

Hi, The best way to prepare good for a chapter is solve questions from a good book that targets JEE Advanced. In this way you will go through each question once and will know the level....
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

See what matters in end is overall percentages if you are focussing on entrance exams So it depends how weak you are at something. First correct that so that your average improves and then...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
My General Category Rank is 14821 and AIR is 19301. For admission to General Category seats in NITs, will they consider my overall AIR rank or General Category Rank?

It is General Category rank which is considered for admission into general category seats in National Institute of technologies(NITs). So your General category rank is considered.
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago
View all Questions »