ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have an obc rank 4039 in advanced and air 17739, will i get alloted to the new iits. i.e pallakad and tirupati?

Dear Abhishek, you may visit the official websites of IIT Palakkad/Tirupati to check the current status about your standing there.....if you made it ther, well and good , else try at below...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 19 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 19 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 days ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 4 days ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 2 days ago
sir what is spot round is it will happen in 2015 counselling

Spot round is last round of filling up the vacant seats in the institute. Yes It will happen. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 hours ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »