I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am studying in 10 th std and am aspiring to get into iit. I have already enrolled myself into a integrated course from 8 th std onwards till I finish my 12 th std. But still I am finding...

Dear STUDENT It is really good to hear that you are focussed about your future. It is a real positive for anyone who can start early to achieve their dreams. But you need to focus on your 8...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago
I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs? I've checked the bulletin released JEE MAIN website and it says, "OCI/PIO/Foreign...

OCi/PIO are not eligible for admission to these institutes through this channel, not this year atleast. There are a lot progressions going around on this issue and the ministry may decide to...
  img
Ravi 12 days ago

I’ve signed up for MAINS under OCI nationality. It warned me about the ineligibility of NITS, IIITS, & other CFTIs, but I’m wondering whether I can get into IIT through JEE ADVANCED? Or does...

John Doe 11 days ago
Which is better in terms of IIT JEE teaching faculty and approach : FIITJEE, VMC, AAKASH or ALLEN ?

ya rightly said ,, i am myself a vmcian from pitumpura batch and know the vast difference b/w any other institue and vmc ,, nothing compares VMC

abhidon3 17 days ago

vmc is best for for 2 year course

jatinjha 17 days ago
sir i have got 131 in jee mains and 94.25% in cbse board exams i am from punjab can i get nit jalandhar

yes go for spot round but branches are not good chemical engg,industrial production and engg=spot round biotecnology,textile engg thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

not possible to get 94.35 in cbse boards........lol...

vivek kumar 4 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 5 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
6300 in JEE main can i get CSE in dtu ?? Homestate

These are the closing ranks for CSE in DTU (under home state quota)in round 1: GENERAL OBC SC ST GNSG COE 1921 25452 48492 228483 4682 Since you havent mentioned your category it is not...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »