I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, -How rank is decided in jee advanced? -Is it decided only on marks that we get in jee advanced paper or 12 th marks are also claculated. -How rank is decided in jee main?

Rank in JEE Advanced is decided through the marks secured in JEE Advanced exam,whereas the rank in JEE Main for admission to Btech courses in NITs, IIITs & other insititutes is given by...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 19 days ago
sir im in class 11. i hav started my preparation recently. wen i sit fr studying i study fr 1 hr and then take a break of another 1 hr. i dnt knw hw to cope wid dis problem. also, wen i see...

Its pretty good that you have such a matured thinking. You should not loose focus and be patient.The problem with you is that you are restless. You need to be calm. You have the aim in your...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
What are the most scoring topics in physical chemistry ?

The chapter on mole concept is most important. There are other chapters : Stoichiometry : This was the most difficult chapter for me because I couldn't decipher the secrets of this chapter...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
what shoul i choose mech at dtu or chemical engnrng at nit warangal?? i have equal intrest in both branches. pls also give valid reasons.

Out of MEch DTU and CHemical NITW, you should go for NITW Chem.The reason behind this choice is, 1.Better opportunities for higher studies. 2.Placement scenario is much better in NITW for...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago

but DTU was ranked 4 in terms of placement last year! then how can u say dat placement scenario in dtu is nt good???

Anmol 6 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
View all Questions »