I'm facing troubles recalling what i've previously studied. I mean when i'm revising the topics i've already covered it's taking more time than i expected. Is this normal or there's a problem with my approach?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

Ni this is not a prblem at all !

Infact the human brain as you may know forgets 15% what you have learned 1 day ago .

So after a week you may have nearly lost 50%(a little lower) of the information & so it takes time .

This is quite normal ,I have experienced it while preparing for IIT-JEE too ..!!

Hope this helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img

img
i m in gen pd how much i should score in jee adv to gt cse in any of the jonal iits??????

Hi, The CSE branch is the top branch in IITs. You need to score rank below 500 to get this branch in good IITs....
  img
Shobhit Varshney yesterday
Sir, what do you feel is the better..... Biochemical engineering and biotechnology(dual degree) in IIT Delhi or EEE in NIT Surathkal or Metallurgy (dual degree) in IIT Kharagpur?

In my opinion, Biotech would be better in IIT Delhi. IIT Delhi would provide you good exposure. THanks Bharat Bajaj IIT Delhi askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago

Biotech isn’t a great branch.You should opt for Production and Industrial Engineering at IIT Roorkee or Metallurgy at IIT KGP.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
I have got a Rank of 13027 in general category in IIT advance and in CBSE i have got 88.8% , can i get chance in IIT.

Hi, Frankly, based upon your rank you can not get any IIT. Look out for any good NITs or other good private institutions....
  img
suggest books for practice questions

“suggest books for practice questions“ which book you are talking about.Please be specific while posting your answer.Please specify the class which you are in.Wether competitve...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 days ago
View all Questions »