Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

heard that the pattern will b subjective in 2012.is it true or just a proposal?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya one year ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar one year ago
I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...

Dear Student, congrats for this achievement, but Iit seems that you are not much happy with this seat allotment or the branch, if so, you may take a second thought about it and also...

Aneesh Sehgal 12 hours ago
Hi IIT 2371 , bits 368 Allotted chemical in IIT Kanpur. What you suggest ? Any chance of Pilani CS ? Thx

Dear Student, IIT Kanpur and Chemical Branch, both are quite good with bright future prospects, if you are not happy and wish to get a seat at BITS Pilani, then try visiting the official...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 hours ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
What are the usual cutoffs for chemical engineering at IITD ?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of chemical engineering in iit d
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off