ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

heard that the pattern will b subjective in 2012.is it true or just a proposal?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma yesterday
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo for your score, you can get a seat at leading institutions of our country, so, keep checking the websites of IITs/NITs as well as of the following – Graphic Era Uni, Dehradun Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

good chances for the selection in nits

grenade one month ago
hey plz tell me list of U.S national holidays ??????

List of U.S national holidays : 1 . January 1, 2009 - New Year's Day 2 . January 19, 2009 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday (observed) 3 . February 16, 2009 - President's Day 4 . May 25, ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
if i dont get int iit or nit can i drop one year ?i am in class 12.....plz answer me fast...

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch ...

Gyanendra Prakash 6 months ago

Remeber one thing dropping one year is not at all advisable unless you have already cracked atleast jee main with good marks or jee advanced with poor ranks and wish it to improve. So watch ...

Gyanendra Prakash 6 months ago
My cbse board pcm aggregate is 93.3%. JEE Mains score – 58.(gen) ipu rank- 13000. uptu (gngl rank)- 1929. Which best college can i get for CS or IT? Should i consider drop of an year?...

Class 12 th marks are very good. Very rare chance into IPU based Gov Colleges. You should try UPTU based Govt and good Pvt Colleges. JSS AKGEC GALGOTIA KIET ABES.....their CS and EC or IT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Your board percentage is good,you can take admission in top privite universities and they provide you good scholarships and guide you in achieving job in top MNC’s. ther universities are...

abhinaipadachuru 19 days ago

Board score is quite good, but your JEE score is not quite promising...you can try in your hometown colleges or at some other renowned institutions...Jaypee Inst of Info Tech,Noida Lovely...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »