FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

When did IIT DELHI set papers??

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

It was set in before in 2005 and it is now going to set the paper in 2012

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER IF YOU LIKED IT!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 12 days ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

Subhash Shanbhag one year ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about...

i got 78000 all india rank in jee mains,which college can i get???

Now the result is out and you may visit the official weblink of Jee to find that with this rank which college or uni you may join........if you do not make it there then there wil be secind ...

2015 years ago
Sir I got 61 in JEE MAINS and 85% in boards . I am from OBC category . Can i get CSE in NITs ?

VERY RARE CHANCES......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Try to get admission at any of these – Maharashtra Inst of Tech, Pune,.....ICFAi uni, Jharkkhand,.....CVR College of engg, Hyderabad,....LPU, Phagwara

Aniket Bagga 23 days ago

My son got 110 marks in JEE mains in OBC CAtegory and having +2 score 966> Can he get seat in NIT ?

Rajkumar Seelam one month ago
Sir, I wants to know about B.TECH (Civil) and B.TECH(CSE) from AMITY NOIDA UNIVERSITY, which is the best and is there any ranking or valuation of this? i expect 75% marks in my 12 th and...

look stream selection cant be judged as it totally depends on ur interest in which u will comfortable , so i advice u to dont take this decission under pressure as u had to study 4 years...

ng29 one month ago

IITJEE rank is not very encouraging, but on the basis of board exam there are chances to get admission, Amity is a good pick, but you can compare other universities’ features as well, like- ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Go for LPU or PEC

Soneel Verma one month ago
I got 5234 rank in JEE, which branch and college i can expect?

in general catagory also u will get chemical engenering or paper engrnering and petrolium engenering

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago

should i prefer branch or college while filling counselling forms/

Bhavuk Gupta 15 days ago

i am from general

Bhavuk Gupta 15 days ago
View all Questions »