Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

sir,

i am currently in 12 th and i have 2 months holidays in which i would like to rise important 11t chapters fromm iit point of view...plz could u tell me the important chapters oh 11th chem phy and maths..and if possible a time management schedule :)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kshitiz Dhiman,

You cannot really say that a particular topic is important in IIT-JEE but here i am giving you some topics from Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics that are a little more scoring than the rest of the topics !!!

Physics:

1.Modern Physics(X-Rays,Photoelectric Effect,Atomic Physics)

2.Kinematics

3.Mechanics(Rotational Motion-More important)

4.Work,Power & Energy

5.Reflection & Refraction of Light(Optics-V.important)

Chemistry :

1.Atomic Structure

2.Properties of elements in the Periodic Table

3.Chemical Energetics

4.Rates of Chemical Reactions(Chemiical Kinetics)

5.Chemical Bonding(V.Important)

6.D & F block elements(Remember the reactions)

7.Co-ordination Chemistry

8.Organic Chemistry(Full-Highly Scoring)

9.Solutions & Thermodynamics(Scoring)

Mathematics :

1.Complex Numbers(Easy & Scoring)

2.3D Geometry(V.Easy & Highly Scoring)

3.Vectors

4.Matrices(V.Easy)

5.Circle,Parabola,Straight lines(Simple & Scoring)

6.Definite Integration(V.Easy & Scoring)

7.Probability

Hope this helped you dear....

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

When will i get the omr sheets of online exam on 9 april 2016

Dear student, You can check ur answers that u marked in ur account only just after the exam but official answer is not yet out it will be out once the result is declared only Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago

Dear student, You may get if after some time from now...you will get notifaction on jee mains official website Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

i want to knoe like last year the online exam held on 10 april then when did they get the question paper. On some Websites it is written tht it will be given with the result i.e. on 18...

Geetesh Gupta 24 days ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 days ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 4 days ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
alanine was first found in .spider........?

No alanine was not first found in spiders. Although spider silk also consists of alanine. Alanine is anonessential amino acid, meaning it can be manufactured by the human body, and does not...
  img
Raheema Javed one year ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off