Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i am currently in 12 th and i have 2 months holidays in which i would like to rise important 11t chapters fromm iit point of view...plz could u tell me the important chapters oh 11th chem phy and maths..and if possible a time management schedule :)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kshitiz Dhiman,

You cannot really say that a particular topic is important in IIT-JEE but here i am giving you some topics from Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics that are a little more scoring than the rest of the topics !!!

1.Modern Physics(X-Rays,Photoelectric Effect,Atomic Physics)

3.Mechanics(Rotational Motion-More important)

4.Work,Power & Energy

5.Reflection & Refraction of Light(Optics-V.important)

Chemistry :

1.Atomic Structure

2.Properties of elements in the Periodic Table

3.Chemical Energetics

4.Rates of Chemical Reactions(Chemiical Kinetics)

5.Chemical Bonding(V.Important)

6.D & F block elements(Remember the reactions)

7.Co-ordination Chemistry

8.Organic Chemistry(Full-Highly Scoring)

9.Solutions & Thermodynamics(Scoring)

Mathematics :

1.Complex Numbers(Easy & Scoring)

2.3D Geometry(V.Easy & Highly Scoring)

5.Circle,Parabola,Straight lines(Simple & Scoring)

6.Definite Integration(V.Easy & Scoring)

Hope this helped you dear....

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my jee main rank is 1,50,000 nd board marks are 57% i wnated to ask do board marks matter for counsiling in jee and i manage to get a seat through jee main counsiling buy JOSAA
Your +2 board score is not very promising, and it does matter a lot, you are not elibible to get a seat through Josaa but you may definitely get a seat at some reputed institutions where...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Please correct some errors in your question it’s by not buy and wanted not wnated.And yes board matters very much.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?
Check the link for theRecommended Books
Avinash 4 months ago
For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 6 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 6 years ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?
if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
Ashutosh Sharma 3 months ago
it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
Ashutosh Sharma 3 months ago
so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused
Vibhu Bhatia 3 months ago
which books are prefered for kvpy entrance exam 2015-16
Dear Student, You can refer to our website for getting the complete information related to kvpy such as prefered books, syllabus, eligibility, etc. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details