FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

sir,

i am currently in 12 th and i have 2 months holidays in which i would like to rise important 11t chapters fromm iit point of view...plz could u tell me the important chapters oh 11th chem phy and maths..and if possible a time management schedule :)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kshitiz Dhiman,

You cannot really say that a particular topic is important in IIT-JEE but here i am giving you some topics from Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics that are a little more scoring than the rest of the topics !!!

Physics:

1.Modern Physics(X-Rays,Photoelectric Effect,Atomic Physics)

2.Kinematics

3.Mechanics(Rotational Motion-More important)

4.Work,Power & Energy

5.Reflection & Refraction of Light(Optics-V.important)

Chemistry :

1.Atomic Structure

2.Properties of elements in the Periodic Table

3.Chemical Energetics

4.Rates of Chemical Reactions(Chemiical Kinetics)

5.Chemical Bonding(V.Important)

6.D & F block elements(Remember the reactions)

7.Co-ordination Chemistry

8.Organic Chemistry(Full-Highly Scoring)

9.Solutions & Thermodynamics(Scoring)

Mathematics :

1.Complex Numbers(Easy & Scoring)

2.3D Geometry(V.Easy & Highly Scoring)

3.Vectors

4.Matrices(V.Easy)

5.Circle,Parabola,Straight lines(Simple & Scoring)

6.Definite Integration(V.Easy & Scoring)

7.Probability

Hope this helped you dear....

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 26 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash one month ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 27 days ago
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FORM OF THE EQUATION OF THE ELLIPSE.SHOW ME RIGHT FROM THE START UP TO THE END ON HOW I WILL DERIVE

See the image
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago

s
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

What is your AIR and category rank if any.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago
I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?

You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 13 days ago
View all Questions »