DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

i am currently in 12 th and i have 2 months holidays in which i would like to rise important 11t chapters fromm iit point of view...plz could u tell me the important chapters oh 11th chem phy and maths..and if possible a time management schedule :)

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kshitiz Dhiman,

You cannot really say that a particular topic is important in IIT-JEE but here i am giving you some topics from Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics that are a little more scoring than the rest of the topics !!!

Physics:

1.Modern Physics(X-Rays,Photoelectric Effect,Atomic Physics)

2.Kinematics

3.Mechanics(Rotational Motion-More important)

4.Work,Power & Energy

5.Reflection & Refraction of Light(Optics-V.important)

Chemistry :

1.Atomic Structure

2.Properties of elements in the Periodic Table

3.Chemical Energetics

4.Rates of Chemical Reactions(Chemiical Kinetics)

5.Chemical Bonding(V.Important)

6.D & F block elements(Remember the reactions)

7.Co-ordination Chemistry

8.Organic Chemistry(Full-Highly Scoring)

9.Solutions & Thermodynamics(Scoring)

Mathematics :

1.Complex Numbers(Easy & Scoring)

2.3D Geometry(V.Easy & Highly Scoring)

3.Vectors

4.Matrices(V.Easy)

5.Circle,Parabola,Straight lines(Simple & Scoring)

6.Definite Integration(V.Easy & Scoring)

7.Probability

Hope this helped you dear....

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!Smile

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but...

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind, 1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 17 days ago

Thank you sir!

RON 17 days ago
How would you take common factor? Is it correct? 12a+?

incoplete question??????

vikas yadav 11 days ago

srry forr that!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 10 days ago
how much i have to score to get a rank of around 1000 to 1500................or for 1500 to 2000 in general category

hello your marks should be arround 250-230 out of 360 ...in jee 2014.

bhartesh tandon 3 months ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

Hi, There are very few govt. colleges in Delhi who offers Civil. However there are various universities which offers Civil. DCE being the best in Delhi offers Civil. Apart from it Amity,...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
sir in MNIT jaipur the closing rank under homestate quata is less then otherstate...while in other NIT’s homestate quata closing rank are much higher then otherstate colsing ranks....why is...

Hi, It is directly related to the popularity and status of college. Students from MP do not want to go to any other state and study as MNIT is a very good option. So they choose MNIT first...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »