Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Sir, ihave completed my 12th and i wrote AIEEE and IITJEE 2011. but i didnt get in it . but i want to take a second chance and i am going to write it again in 2012

plz guige me regarding how can i move up with my preparation . plz suggest.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

For getting a good rank you have to work really hard. It will be better if you can join some good coaching. It will really help you in getting your aim. be consistent with your studies and give importance to all the three subjects.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar 2 months ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 20 days ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 9 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 9 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 9 months ago
Sir, Can you please give me some info about oil technology, leather technology and plastic technology at hbti kanpur. Please do tell me about its future scope and placements.

HBTI is oldest engineering college of Chemical Engineering in India.Chemical Engineering and Chemical technology is like back-bone of the college.Chemical engineering is not only best...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

H.B.T.I. Kanpur, a pioneer institute in the country, was established in the year 1920-21 to provide manpower training, technical know how and applied research support to a large number of...

KAMLA NEHRU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (KNIT) SULTANPUR, was established by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh as a registered society in 1979 with a mission to advanced knowledge and educate students in...

Sir I am willing take seat through AIPMT is DC Pandey 500 solved problem book OK to crakexam

Dear student, yes that is a good and recommended book
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
i am scored 109 marks in jee main . what are my chances for an admission for higher studies

Dear Student, the cutoff list goes high this time as the merit has hiked like anything, so expecting to get a seat in an NIT/IIT semms to be a distant possibility, still you should not lose ...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 hours ago

as you had cleared the cutoff for jee mains, there are good chances of you for entering in a good government college. you can get a seat in good nit. moreover you can appear for jee advance ...

SAHIL 26 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off