ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir, ihave completed my 12th and i wrote AIEEE and IITJEE 2011. but i didnt get in it . but i want to take a second chance and i am going to write it again in 2012

plz guige me regarding how can i move up with my preparation . plz suggest.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

For getting a good rank you have to work really hard. It will be better if you can join some good coaching. It will really help you in getting your aim. be consistent with your studies and give importance to all the three subjects.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 6 months ago
Why broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails????

Broad wooden sleepers are placed below the rails to Reduce pressure exerted by the train.
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
roatation part 4 doubts

what is the answer that you are getting, pls upload your solution. unless you upload the solution, we cant suggest where you are going wrong...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago

Dear student, Can you please tell us how did you attempt to do the question. You are required to find the net force at the centre due to which the body is moving. the other way to find the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago

sir,it’s beena long time since i stuied rotation.avtually,i am an enrolled student of askiitians in gold25 batch and i had posted the question long ago(when discussion board facility was not...

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
The electric potential due to a charged sphere of radius 2.0 cm is 400V at a distance of 10 cm from the centre. What will be the electric field at a distance of 20 cm from the centre of the...

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 6 months ago

V=E*D E=V/D E=400/0.2=2000 N/m

parthasarathy 6 months ago
View all Questions »