Sir, ihave completed my 12th and i wrote AIEEE and IITJEE 2011. but i didnt get in it . but i want to take a second chance and i am going to write it again in 2012

plz guige me regarding how can i move up with my preparation . plz suggest.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

For getting a good rank you have to work really hard. It will be better if you can join some good coaching. It will really help you in getting your aim. be consistent with your studies and give importance to all the three subjects.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 one month ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad one month ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 one month ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three...
  img
Nishant Vora 28 days ago

Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Muhammad Shadhuly 28 days ago
Sir Manipal exam for mbbs occurs online in different sessions everyday so, is the questions same in all the different sessions and days of the online exam? If not so then how is the book...

The questions are not same. They have a large bank of questions and the program randonly picke the questions on the day of the examination.Different books compile the papers from various...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i scored 87 percent in cbse board and dropped one year ,plz tell me what min marks i should score so that i can get any of the top 3 nits pref. branches : cs , aerospace ,mechanical

For you to get into NIT(top three) in CS,Aerospace, Mechanical, then you have to score more than 220 above out of 360. This benchmark may vary but not that much.On a safe side you need to...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
sir, i got 232 in mains and 97.3% in ap board . can u predict my rank

Dear student, Based on your marks your normalised marks comes out to be around 242 so you should expect a rank of around 5000. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 5 months ago

your rank would be around 5000-6000. With this rank and marks you will be able to get admission In Best Institutions like NIT, Warangal Lovely Professional University, Punjab Punjab...

Vivek Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »