ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir, ihave completed my 12th and i wrote AIEEE and IITJEE 2011. but i didnt get in it . but i want to take a second chance and i am going to write it again in 2012

plz guige me regarding how can i move up with my preparation . plz suggest.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

For getting a good rank you have to work really hard. It will be better if you can join some good coaching. It will really help you in getting your aim. be consistent with your studies and give importance to all the three subjects.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have only six months can i still prepare for jee mains 2016?

Yes you can. You will have to give your best for the preparation. Best of Luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
Sir, I scored 72 marks in JEE MAINS and 90% in CBSE BOARD,and I have reservation in SC .What will be my ranking? Will I get any NIT?

Hi You can get NIT with your category reservation. DO look into the couselling and branches carefully.
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

Hi.. For the ranking, you can refer to the rank predictor given on the askiitians website. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Now, as per the marks you are...
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

according to your marks you have chances to get in a good nit see the councelling process and branches

sajid 15 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 26 days ago
View all Questions »