Sir, ihave completed my 12th and i wrote AIEEE and IITJEE 2011. but i didnt get in it . but i want to take a second chance and i am going to write it again in 2012

plz guige me regarding how can i move up with my preparation . plz suggest.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

For getting a good rank you have to work really hard. It will be better if you can join some good coaching. It will really help you in getting your aim. be consistent with your studies and give importance to all the three subjects.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 5 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 5 months ago
how to get the refund of money which i paid durind counselling.as i have cancelled the seat

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
hi , i am preparing for iitjee 2016. i want a good reference for maths in algebra and tell me whether i can go with cengage learning .has it got enough sums to solve.is it’s theory...

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh one month ago

cengage is one of the good books available in the market. good option bro

Abhishek Singh one month ago
Sir, JEE Main score- 186 CBSE %- 88.4% Cat- OBC Will I be able to get admission in IIST Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi, Please visit our college and branch predictor for a better estimate....
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
WHAT IS THE WEITAGE OF DIFFRENT CHAPTERS IN PHYSICS

Hi, The weightage is as follows : mechanics 40% Moder Physics 15% Waves and Sound 15 % Optics 10% Electrostatics 20%...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
My up board exams will finish from 1 april and I am going for iit-jee exam on 6 april. I am from up board so somebody tell me that Am I able to clear iit ? And plz give me some most scoring...

Physics Topic Wise analysis: Though there is no pattern that AIEEE is following here but you can see that topics like Modern Physics, Optics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 months ago
View all Questions »