Sir, ihave completed my 12th and i wrote AIEEE and IITJEE 2011. but i didnt get in it . but i want to take a second chance and i am going to write it again in 2012

plz guige me regarding how can i move up with my preparation . plz suggest.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

For getting a good rank you have to work really hard. It will be better if you can join some good coaching. It will really help you in getting your aim. be consistent with your studies and give importance to all the three subjects.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen one month ago

yes

Soumya Sen one month ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 28 days ago
plz plz plz will u tell me about the books to study for IIT. Also will u clear my concepts in physics if i have any doubt

Please find the reference books below and yes you can post your doubt it will be cleared. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 11 days ago
how to study for it

Dear sudent, please check your question and post again. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta askIItians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago

Dear student, please clearify your
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 7 months ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 5 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I am a beginner, so should i practice from S.k. goyal- Algebra Or its its a bit high level???

S.K.Goyal does have a good set of questions and for a beginner it does seems to be a bit tough but if you have the patience , then you should actually sit with it and solve those problems...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Then from which books should i study to get a good set of questions as a beginner & sir please justify specific names and dont post the link as there are too many books there..........@ AZIZ...

Sankalp Tiwari 2 months ago
View all Questions »