Sir, ihave completed my 12th and i wrote AIEEE and IITJEE 2011. but i didnt get in it . but i want to take a second chance and i am going to write it again in 2012

plz guige me regarding how can i move up with my preparation . plz suggest.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

For getting a good rank you have to work really hard. It will be better if you can join some good coaching. It will really help you in getting your aim. be consistent with your studies and give importance to all the three subjects.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 147 mark in jee main and 91.6 in cbse what will be myair

Category?

B Prabakar 3 months ago

obc

saumya 3 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 3 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Sir bit patna mech. Or bit mesra chemical (plastic and polymer)

Mechanical is a good branch as compared to chemical (plastic and polymer) with lot of scope in future interms of oppurtunities and placements. BIT patna is almost equal to BIT mesra the you...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
I have got a Rank of 13027 in general category in IIT advance and in CBSE i have got 88.8% , can i get chance in IIT.

Hi, Frankly, based upon your rank you can not get any IIT. Look out for any good NITs or other good private institutions....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Now, I’ve applied for KVPY exam for class 12 . and I’ve chosen PCM , So, would there be Biology too , As it was there in class 11?

Even if you have applied for PCM there will be Biology in KVPY paper. The KVPY paper consists of 4 parts PCMB. If you have selected PCM then you need to only do the PCM and not touch the...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
View all Questions »