Sir, ihave completed my 12th and i wrote AIEEE and IITJEE 2011. but i didnt get in it . but i want to take a second chance and i am going to write it again in 2012

plz guige me regarding how can i move up with my preparation . plz suggest.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nanda RJ,

For getting a good rank you have to work really hard. It will be better if you can join some good coaching. It will really help you in getting your aim. be consistent with your studies and give importance to all the three subjects.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best…………

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Ashwin

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it.......SmileWinkCool

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 2 months ago
How is arihant’s dc panday? I found it to good in terms of explaining typical problem such as cr circuit or shell grounding . Should I buy it ?

D C Pandey is a good choice. It depends upon your choice, you want a book where concepts are stressed on then H C Verma is a better choice or if you want more stress on the problems, its...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 2 months ago
Show that :- (1+5^-1)(1+5^-2)(1+5^-3)... (1+5^-2^n) = (5/4)(1-5^-2^n+1)?

Hi, Just multiply and divide by (1-1/5). SO you will see that the first term and the term we introduced are forming the (a-b)(a+b) form. Write this as a^2-b^. Now see the next term , we are...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 days ago
Sir my score is 165 in advanced and 195 in mains ,95,2%in cbse. i am genuinely interested in aerospace. i wanted to know which branch will be best to choose in the old iits or new ones.???

I think you should go with your intrest, and give preference to older IITs, then to newer IITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Your expected rank is around 5500.You can get: 1.Material science and technology at IIT Varanasi 2.Polmer science and technology at IIT Roorkee(Saharanpur campus) 3.Process engineering with...

AKSHAT BHANDARI 3 months ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »