Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

Which is best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013.Fiit-jee ,briliant tutorials,Aakash institute,resonance.some r saying fiit-jee level is very and it is useless?some r saying briliant is good but its level is low?? according to last years result fiit-jee rsm has given googd result and bt yg-file??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

FIITJEE RSM is the best.

4 years ago

dear Aman Rai,

You should go for Brilliant Tutorials correspondence course...... It's the best.....

Go for it.......

All the Best.........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below........ Plz. don't forget to do it......Wink

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 9 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 11 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 4 months ago
Sir I missed counselling of jee mains . Is their chances to recounselling. Please help me sir.

If you have missed the first round then you may visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status and then seek permission from josaa online as well and then you can...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

I think that you must visit the official website of Jeemains and find a link overthere to put your query and hence find a way out, else you may also opt to try at some other reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

you can apply for second round

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
IWANT FREE IIT ONLINE CLASSES ON CHEMISTRY,MATHS,PHYSICS. SO PLEASE HELP ME REGARDING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY CLASS PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER. 09849006590 THANKYOU

HI Hiren You can access only some free material online ..AskIItians also provide free online materials. But if you want completly free online classes .then there is no such classes...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off