ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which is best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013.Fiit-jee ,briliant tutorials,Aakash institute,resonance.some r saying fiit-jee level is very and it is useless?some r saying briliant is good but its level is low?? according to last years result fiit-jee rsm has given googd result and bt yg-file??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

FIITJEE RSM is the best.

3 years ago

dear Aman Rai,

You should go for Brilliant Tutorials correspondence course...... It's the best.....

Go for it.......

All the Best.........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below........ Plz. don't forget to do it......Wink

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 11 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 2 months ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna ...

Karthik 2 months ago
iit gawahati civil is best or chennai ocean technology is best?

Both are good, Depends on both your intereset.
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

BOTH RAE BEST AT THERE OWN PLACE WE CANT JUDGE WHICH BRANCH OF SCIENCE IS GOOD ….….… WE CAN JUDGE ON THE BASIS OF HIGH PACKAGE BRANCH ONLY IF U WANT GOOD PACKAGE ocean technology ,,,,,,,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 14 days ago
hi plz tell me wat is NSE and BSE stands for ?? and also wat is d difference b/w sensex and nifty? thanx in advance

National Stock Exchange The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE), is a Mumbai-based stock exchange. It is the largest stock exchange in India and the third largest in the world in ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
are not there any books for AIIMS for class 9?

Actually not, Being honest, i found askiitians.com materials for class 9, 10 are very humbeled for Engg and PMT prep, level is very good, except this Bharti Bhawan publication launch a set...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student, You can use Disha Publication’s Biology for Aipmt. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »