Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Which is best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013.Fiit-jee ,briliant tutorials,Aakash institute,resonance.some r saying fiit-jee level is very and it is useless?some r saying briliant is good but its level is low?? according to last years result fiit-jee rsm has given googd result and bt yg-file??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

FIITJEE RSM is the best.

4 years ago

dear Aman Rai,

You should go for Brilliant Tutorials correspondence course...... It's the best.....

Go for it.......

All the Best.........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below........ Plz. don't forget to do it......Wink

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 6 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch yesterday

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????

its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...

Sudhanshu Saini 7 months ago

May be some easy.

Adarsh 7 months ago

hope its easy

V. Harshit - 7 months ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 7 months ago
How much does it cost to buy Foundation Course for class 6 to 10? Aiim MBBS and IIT/JEE?

Pls register for a demo and ask for such queries.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

Thank you very much for the repy. What are differnet modes of payment and after buying what are the content items I recieve and by what frequency? I mean, do, I recieve text book materials, ...

ABDULMUNEEM 8 months ago

The cost will be around Rs.50,000-Rs.70,000

Adarsh 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details