Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

Which is best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013.Fiit-jee ,briliant tutorials,Aakash institute,resonance.some r saying fiit-jee level is very and it is useless?some r saying briliant is good but its level is low?? according to last years result fiit-jee rsm has given googd result and bt yg-file??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

FIITJEE RSM is the best.

4 years ago

dear Aman Rai,

You should go for Brilliant Tutorials correspondence course...... It's the best.....

Go for it.......

All the Best.........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below........ Plz. don't forget to do it......Wink

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi! I am a 12 th student and has cleared jee main.now i am preparing for advanced but i am confused about the minimum marks required for iit indore in advanced in obc catagory.can u pl.tell ...

If you are able to score 2500 plus, there may be brighter chances for getting admission in a high-profile institution like – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,........Lovely...

Aneesh Sehgal 5 days ago

your rank should be less than 2000 in advance if you are interested in getting a good branch in iit indore. hope you can achieve what you desire regards sahil

SAHIL 6 days ago

Pl.can u also tell that this rank requires approx how much marks out of 504... and thanks for ur good wishes....

Hemant Oswal 6 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
will you please suggest me anything about IIT?How it is useful in our career?

Getting into the IIT’s will make you a true scholar with respect to academics as well as extra curricular activities too. You are free there to work on your ideas and the labs are also...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Dear student, IITs are world best engineering colleges to study in. IT will give a boost to ur career like anything.... Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Can i prepare for JEE2016 in 4 months?

Tips to Crack JEE Main 2016 in Limited Time Like every JEE Mains, even 2016 would be difficult and therefore it is important to pay 100% attention during IIT JEE Online Preparation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

yes,why not. but u have to make each hour count as u have limited time. try to shortlist the topics having more waitage. u should better refer to the books recommended by askiitians team....

deepa krishna 8 months ago

yes,wh

deepa krishna 8 months ago
BUT I HAVE FOUND ON WEBSITES THAT FACULTY OF IIITD AND ITS INFRASTRUCTURE IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN ALL OF OTHER COLLEGES( NSIT, DTU, NIT) . AND SAKSHI MAM , AL,OST EVERYBODY SAYS THAT NSIT...

One should never go for such open criticism or comparison of leading institutions.....well what is the main issue , why people try getting admission at IITs/ NIts, the reason is crystal...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off