ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Which is best correspondence course for iit-jee 2013.Fiit-jee ,briliant tutorials,Aakash institute,resonance.some r saying fiit-jee level is very and it is useless?some r saying briliant is good but its level is low?? according to last years result fiit-jee rsm has given googd result and bt yg-file??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

FIITJEE RSM is the best.

3 years ago

dear Aman Rai,

You should go for Brilliant Tutorials correspondence course...... It's the best.....

Go for it.......

All the Best.........

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below........ Plz. don't forget to do it......Wink

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 6 months ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 11 days ago

in 2014 4 marks were bonus bcoz there was doubt on only one que approve if useful

ng29 10 days ago
Hi sir/mam, I have just passed out of 10 th standard, and I have purchased the following books for my IIT JEE-2017 preparation- (1) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY- OP Tandon, RC Mukherjee (2) INORGANIC...

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 18 days ago

I would also like to mention that I have purchased SL Loney books on trigonometry and coordinate geometry.

Amartya 18 days ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir,i’ve got a seat in b.arch in nit calicut.I’m also expecting b.tech(civil,chem) in nit raipur,jalandhar.I’m intrested in both streams but I was told that payscales n scope for architects...

If you are considering Indian market Yes the oppurtunities are less as compared to other engineering branches but you will be in a global competetion after studying from the above described...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

aishwarya siddha ….….….….…..first of all there is no matter for scope ….….….…...you should do what you like to do .............dont do it for scope or salary...if you are good in...

milind 8 months ago
Which is strongest material- Mild steel or stainless steel?

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure. Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure.Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's...

Miryala Gopalakrishna one month ago

Is it easier to lay a good bead with MIG than it is with stick? I'm a grade 11 high school student and I can weld stick really well (nice uniform beads), and I have never actually tried...

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
View all Questions »