coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Harish B,

Your IIT-JEE 2012 examination will be on the 1st (or) 2nd week of April !!

The Examination will most robably be held on Sundays !!!

Hope this information helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, Within How many Ranks in IIT JEE -2018 ADVANCED Exam I have to get to get into IIT ? Please say
@ vignesh iit have currently nearly 10,500 seats , so, u need to stay within rank of 11,000 – 13,000 to get a lower branch iit , and for higher branch u required 6000-6500 rank . HOPE IT...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I wanted to ask that which book is most preferable DC Pandey or BM Sharma. Some say dc pandey is good while others say that BM SHARMA is good. So please help me.
According to me you should buy BM sharma . as it has explained all concepts clearly. you can also buy physics galaxy by ashish arora. please approve my answee
samagra 4 days ago
@ vyom u should go with d c pandey . h c verma + d c pandey these two books can give you a rank in jee advanced , even i can guarentee u that if u properly studied . in d c pandey u will...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna...
@ sahil let me to clarify 1 thing that there is no relation of class 10 th cgpa with jee advanced exam . jee advanced is a kind of exam which checks your multiple ability but board exam...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
There is no relation of 10 th Std and competitve exams. In Class 12 you studied theortically and in class 11 and 12 you should study conceptually. Applying the theorems laws in various...
Shreyas Patil 29 days ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
sir i am expecting a rank of 7000 in jee adv 2016 should i go to iit or wait for one year
Dear Student, you better check your status at IIT official website and be sure whether you have a chance there?, If yes, well and good else you may choose one of the leading instituitions...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
yes sure you should go to iit. there are total 10,000 seats in iit. so i think you can easily get a good branch in iit. but if you have deep interest in a paricular branch like cse and...
SAHIL 4 months ago
sir, i have got admission in goverment eng. college ajmer (electrical branch) and also got BIT JAIPUR(electrical branch). so which one will be best for me....?
@ rajat BIT , jaipur for sure , beacuse u will get a very good placement their , i have example of some people who are right now in bit jaipur studying . and it have also a very good...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts