• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Harish B,

Your IIT-JEE 2012 examination will be on the 1st (or) 2nd week of April !!

The Examination will most robably be held on Sundays !!!

Hope this information helped you immensely...

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-Madras

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 5 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
I am a Teacher, and would like to know good books for preparation forIIT JEE Mathematics. The book should basically have explanation of theory (only the tough parts, since others would be...

You may visit Amazon, Flipcart or Snapdeal and get to know about the availability of the books for preparation, otherwise NCERT books are the best for this purpose. You may also recommend...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Thanks Sahil & Aneesh for your replies/answers. Sahil, You mentioned “ you can buybook as it contains...” and at the end you mentioned ”... no book is tough Tata McGraw Hill” – did you mean ...

Kiran Kumar Jinka 28 days ago

you can buybook as it contains really problems of hard level.but for a teacher like you who really thinks for his students no book is tough Tata McGraw Hill best of luck regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
Please its URGENT Sir I have been alloted Mechanical Engineering with specilisation in Automotive engineering in DTU after 1 st round of counselling. My CRL is 4301 and I come under outside ...

Yes you may get, but also present option is good.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

The branch you got is very good and DTU mechanical has its own class and I think that you should not wait for any other options.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago
Please give me the preference order for following branches in DTU: Production & Industrial Engineering(P&I), Engineering Physics(EP), Polymer Science & Chemical tech(PSCT) and Environmental ...

There is no one who can better define than you that what interests you the most, so just make up your mind and make sure in which branch you would excel the most, actually all the branches...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

dont see preference , see your intrest plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
hello sir i am a student from bombay i have scored 60.64% in my hsc exam and 112 in jee mains i just gave my jee advanced examination and i have calculated the marks on my own i have scored ...

If you are from GEN, OBC or in any other cat....NO Chance.. But if you are from SC and want to go for prep course, then you can be in IIT s...a last hope..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

dear Student, your score in board as well as in Jee is not much pleasing, but if you are confident enough and an aspirant student, then I may suggest that you must keep visiting the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off