Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR THE IIT JEE . IAM IN 11TH CLASS AND I AM TAKING COACHIN FOR IIT JEE BUT EVERYDAY I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HOW SHOULD I STUDY TO crack IIT JEE. IREMAIN IN TENSION FOR THE WHOLE DAY EVERY DAY. PLEASE TELL ME SOME WAY TO CRACK IIT JEE AND SOME TIME TABLE AND THE IMPORTANT TOPICS.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Start using arihant maths and physics book .and po.tandon in chemistry..and solve your study material of coaching well.and whenever free go for any physical excercise ..it will reduce your tension.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur..i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me..not able to...

Then go for the dual course (Msc. + B.E.) as you’ll be getting your desired branch. All the best for your future!!!

2016 years ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 10 months ago
my cureent branch is ECE in nit warangal and in the mock seat allotment i got iit D textile should i switch my college and depend on branch change in delhi

Donot depend on the branch change. Because only few with high CGPA got the change for the same.
  img

To best of my knowledge, you must continue your present course and if youwish to gather comprehensive knowledge of various facilities being offered to the students at other renowned...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare

Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
  img

Thanks.
  img

Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off