Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR THE IIT JEE . IAM IN 11TH CLASS AND I AM TAKING COACHIN FOR IIT JEE BUT EVERYDAY I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HOW SHOULD I STUDY TO crack IIT JEE. IREMAIN IN TENSION FOR THE WHOLE DAY EVERY DAY. PLEASE TELL ME SOME WAY TO CRACK IIT JEE AND SOME TIME TABLE AND THE IMPORTANT TOPICS.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Start using arihant maths and physics book .and po.tandon in chemistry..and solve your study material of coaching well.and whenever free go for any physical excercise ..it will reduce your tension.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
(a/b)+(c/d)+(e/f)=1+i and (b/a)+(d/c)+(f/e)=0,So (a/b)²+(c/d)²+(e/f)²=?

Instead of waiting for days to get your doubt resolved, try this app called HashLearn Now. I have benefited immensely from the application. Honestly. Search for it on the Android Play...

Ankit 13 days ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S one year ago
why mbbs cource is very cosly cource?how to reduce this?

Dear Kumar A medical college offers graduate degree Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ). Only institutions offering MBBS course in its curriculum are referred to as a...

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

Hello kumar, MBBS is a very costly course because of Rare colleges and universities in our state.so very very rich persons cando this MBBS course.

Gowri sankar 6 months ago

mbbs is very costly in our country because ther are very few cooleges or universities in our state.so very rich persons can do this course.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
About correspondence course.. does the offline option include online as well?

can you please elaborate?
  img
Piyush 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages/complete-aipmt-aiims-course-and-test-series – I could see 2 options. Online package and offline with pen drive access. If I choose the...

Senthil 2 months ago
Sir I have got 310 rank in sc category in wbjee exam 2016..can i get mechanical engineering in jadavpur university????plz help me

hii Yes there is a possibilty that you may get seat in Jadavpur
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Dear Avirup, there are slight chances for you to get a seat at Jadavpur Univrsity, but to get the desired branch does not seem to be possible. You do one thing, pay a visit to the official...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off