ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR THE IIT JEE . IAM IN 11TH CLASS AND I AM TAKING COACHIN FOR IIT JEE BUT EVERYDAY I KEEP THINKING ABOUT HOW SHOULD I STUDY TO crack IIT JEE. IREMAIN IN TENSION FOR THE WHOLE DAY EVERY DAY. PLEASE TELL ME SOME WAY TO CRACK IIT JEE AND SOME TIME TABLE AND THE IMPORTANT TOPICS.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Start using arihant maths and physics book .and po.tandon in chemistry..and solve your study material of coaching well.and whenever free go for any physical excercise ..it will reduce your tension.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 128 in jee mains and board percentage is 96.4% belong to telangana board will i get seat in warangal nit or any other nits in south india under general cat

chances are low. but you should give a try in counselling. you may check your predicted rank at http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 3 days ago

Chances are vey less as ur jee main score is not soo good, but dont loose hope as ur board percentage is good and must try for spot round in counselling approve if useful

ng29 3 days ago
thankyou sir so if i select hometown as maharashtra and produce domicile certificate, then she is eligible to get an admission in any engg. college in maharashtra .isn’t?

Yeah, those colleges which recognise state quota. There are many colleges in Maharahtra that does recognise student having a domicile certificate of the same state.
  img
Aziz Alam 28 days ago

The criteria for state quota depends upon the college under consideration.Some colleges prefer the location of scholl from where the student passed 12 th board, some prefer the domicile...

shubham sharda 25 days ago
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 28 days ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna...

Karthik 28 days ago
so ,finally i should change my subject

yes ,you should have compulsory subject as physics and mathematics for AIEEE Eligibilty criteria Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
which is best – allen or fiitjee for one year coaching

I HAVE DONE COACHING IN RESONANCE KOTA.SEEING THE CONDITION AND COMPETITION THERE ,I WOULD SUGGEST FITJEE AS ALLEN IS BEST FOR MEDICAL ASPIRANTS BUT STILL NOT BAD AS PER ACDEMIC...

akash tiwary 29 days ago

I HAVE DONE COACHING IN RESONANCE KOTA.SEEING THE CONDITION AND COMPETITION THERE ,I WOULD SUGGEST FITJEE AS ALLEN IS BEST FOR MEDICAL ASPIRANTS BUT STILL NOT BAD AS PER ACDEMIC...

akash tiwary 29 days ago

it depends on teachers

Shubham Singh 29 days ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »