Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

In a triangle ABC, equation of the side BC is x-y=0. Circumcentre and orthocentre of the triangle are (2,3) and (5,8) respectively. Find the equation of circumcircle of the triangle.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal 9 days ago

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL 11 days ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 days ago
HI, I would like to buy your study material for IIT-JEE (mains & advance). But I am trying to call you on your toll free number (18002000838) , but it is saying invalid number. I am in...

Please provide your contact details, our concerned team will contact you. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

check the link for the related info for NRI section and the related study material and contact info http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-coaching-in-singapore/
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

I have already forwarded your number to our concerned team. Or you can visit the above link provided by Mr. Avinash to get all the information. Thanks.
  img
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Will i get any branch in nit trichy or any other top nit`s for a jee main rank of 54649??...any course...i belong to tamil nadu...please can anyone answer soon??....i have to fill choices in...

It tough to get in NIT trichy and top NITs for your rank even for homestate preference. Go for normal preferential as ce ec ee mech civil etc in the following NITs which are in ranking order...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Your score does not seem to be much promising, not even at lower NITs, still you may try visiting at the official weblink of Jeemains to get your stature …....I have some other highly...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??

For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
Which should I choose between PEC CSE, NSIT ECE..? Help would be appreciated. I am interested in both streams equally.

CSE is the demand of today. So you must go for PEC CSE

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago

NSIT

Hirday 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40