Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: hemangi

In a triangle ABC, equation of the side BC is x-y=0. Circumcentre and orthocentre of the triangle are (2,3) and (5,8) respectively. Find the equation of circumcircle of the triangle.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Dear sir, I have selected for SC preparatory classes, a) if I fail,in preparatory classes after 1 year, will I be eligible for NIT admissions with 2016 JEE mains score? b) for how many...

No you would be allotted a branch also at respective college like civil..... for the next year exam, if you modify the rank, then you would be considered for counselling otherwise you have...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

Greetungs Shiri.Saurabh H Kumar, may the Almighty bless you abundantly. It is very painful to say that your answer was more sarcastic then a plain reply to the underprivileged who has not...

Subhash Baki 7 days ago

Greetings Sir, thank you for your reply. Kindly be specific as we look upon for our guidance. Can you be more elaborate

Subhash Baki 10 days ago
Sir, If I practice previous 15 years question papers , can I tackle Jee advanced. I scored only 104 in mains (gen catogory)

Dear student You need to do each question with proper reasoning and understanding to tackle JEE advance since the time is less.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

AS YOUR MARKS ARE GOOD IN JEE MAINS AND YOU NEED ONLY MORE PRACTICE SO SOLVING LAST 15 YEAR PAPERS IS VERY BENIFICIAL FOR YOU. THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER REGARDS @SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago

@ karthika in these 20 days u should have to practice last 15 years , thats must for you , and also each and every ques carefully , so, that u will not do any mistake if that types of ques...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....

Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx Please...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off