Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

In a triangle ABC, equation of the side BC is x-y=0. Circumcentre and orthocentre of the triangle are (2,3) and (5,8) respectively. Find the equation of circumcircle of the triangle.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?

@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...

SAHIL one month ago
HOW CAN I SCORE UP TO 200 IN IIT MAIN S AND ADVANCE PLZZZ TELL MEE..............

Hii Yes you can score that much marks .Its an output of disciplined work and continuous evaluation of what your progress is. read good books and follow time management . You will be able to...
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

@ chauhan to score 200 in mains and advanced u need to do constant work but smarter work . 1- prepare a time table and strictly follow it . 2- donot follow many books as it will lead to...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

U HAVE TO STUDY HARD TO GET ADMISSION IN NITS,BITS OR IITS. MINIMUM 6 HRS STUDY IS REQUIRED. FOLLOW UR FACULTY AND BOOKS TOLD BY THEM, AND CLASS MATERIAL. FOR IITS,BOOKS RECOMMENDED...

krunal 20 days ago
i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

@ sourabh yes , u are elligible for the jee advanced 2017 as your percentage is above 75 , thats the only criteria required for the attemption for jee advanced 2017 . and about that 500 and ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?

Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
  img
Avinash one year ago

The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i want to top jee mains 2016 what to do

dude everyone wants to top in jee exam. here is what you can do - increase your speed by practising a large number of questions - clear all your concepts - solve the previous year papers -...

Vaibhav Gupta one year ago

u got to work hard ,,,,,,,,,,and harder ….................best wishes

alisha one year ago

dude, everone wan

Vaibhav Gupta one year ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE 2 years ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off