ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

In a triangle ABC, equation of the side BC is x-y=0. Circumcentre and orthocentre of the triangle are (2,3) and (5,8) respectively. Find the equation of circumcircle of the triangle.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 78000 all india rank in jee mains,which college can i get???

Now the result is out and you may visit the official weblink of Jee to find that with this rank which college or uni you may join........if you do not make it there then there wil be secind ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 4 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 5 days ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 5 days ago
Iam expecting a rank aout 18000-19000 in jee main 2015 can you suggest me the best NITs Iam able to get with that rank

you may get branches like bio.tech and matellurgy in few of NIT s you can check last years cutoffs on sites of NITs.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

you better try visiting the websites of NITs and get a clear picture of the situation, or from my side the options may be - JK Lakshmipat Uni,Jaipur lovely professinal Uni, Phagwara ICFAI...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

you can get in some nits like nit jharkand you can also see other universities like lovely professional university srm uni,chennai

sajid 21 days ago
Which are the top collages in India if I want to B.tech + M.Tech integrated program in zcomputer Science? And cut off for the respective collages. CThanking you in advance

There are many renowned colleges and universities in India where you can pursue your integrated B.Tech-M.Tech degree. Somewhere the JEE score is given much weightage, at otheres bothe JEE...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Many engineering colleges in india like IIT, SKIET , NIT, BITS-Pilani, DTU etc are available here and serving best technical education to the students. They have a good academic facilities...

Leepika Roy 3 months ago

Sorry for typing errors.

Nachiket Deolankar 3 months ago
WHAT IS THE STANDARD FORM OF THE EQUATION OF THE ELLIPSE.SHOW ME RIGHT FROM THE START UP TO THE END ON HOW I WILL DERIVE

See the image
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

s
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »