DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

In a triangle ABC, equation of the side BC is x-y=0. Circumcentre and orthocentre of the triangle are (2,3) and (5,8) respectively. Find the equation of circumcircle of the triangle.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 days ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

My Pleasure.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
is hc verma enough ..for iit jee practice

Hii Yes if done properly it is possible and sufficient to sail you through IIT. best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.

Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 9 days ago

UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 4 days ago
Sir i may get biotechnology in dtu can there are options available so that i can upgrade my branch to cs after first year. Also answer with respect to pec college.

There is a an upgradation of branch technically and now its a deemed university but as per sources of information and according to the reviews of alumni the the branch change option is not...
  img
Avinash one month ago

As per my knowledge ther is no such option in DTU untill and unless u have really good contacts
  img
Avinash one month ago

Yes there are options mr. Avinash please recheck and please tell about pec Chandigarh

pranav one month ago
View all Questions »