In a triangle ABC, equation of the side BC is x-y=0. Circumcentre and orthocentre of the triangle are (2,3) and (5,8) respectively. Find the equation of circumcircle of the triangle.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Currently i am in first semester.and i am from A group student fwith gujarat board. For the preparation of JEE main which author book i should referred? Thank you

Physics http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ Chemistry http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/ Mathematics...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
If tan A = 2/3 find the value of (3sin A + 4 cos A)/ (3sin A – 4 cosA) (A) - 3 (B) - 4 (C) - 5 (D) none of these 8. sin2 1 + sin2 3 + sin2 5 + sin2 7 + ……… + sin2 89 =

Sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + sin2 45 + ... + sin2 87 + sin2 89 = sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + 1/2 + ... + sin2 (90-3) + sin2 (90-1) = sin2 1 + sin2 3 + ... + 1/2 + ... + cos2 87 + cos2 89 Grouping the...

Karthik J 7 months ago

(A) -3 (3sin A + 4 cos A)/ (3sin A – 4 cosA) Divide Numerator and Denominator by cos A to get: (3tan A + 4 )/ (3tan A – 4) Substitute the value of tan A to get the final answer as -3..

Karthik J 7 months ago

rationalise them and take 16 cos(square)A common from numerator and denominator and cancel out. now put the value of tanA

sheshmani sharma 7 months ago
if lacs of students go to kota and study hard, why only a few get selected should i go to kota and join resonance or allen or andhra pradesh and join narayana and is 6 hrs a day enough to...

see going kota is not enough or its not the licence for iit jee.the main thing is self study.the coaching is not bad at all but you need your own ways to study and if your aim is top 200 you...

vineet chatterjee one month ago
how to get through rotational mechanics?

dynamics is a very intresting chapter in physics it deals with the understanding knowledge of the subject. it is a continuation of mechanics if you understand circular motion well then the...

prem reddy muvva 15 days ago
View all Questions »