ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

My son is currently studying in 10th STD & attending FIITJEE Sunday contact classes. Planning to put him in 2 years integrated course. Can you please let us know the admission procedure. Do I need to get admission in the school separately and take the admission test. OR If he gets good rank in admission test, he will get admission automatically.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

if he get selected in the test then you can admit the ward in the school for two yrs integrated progmme otherwise not.

i m also a fiitjee student

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
industrial engineering,manfacturing engineering,manfacturing & industrial engineering are eqivalent to mechanical or not. if not what is the fututre forecast for these branches for...

Actually mechanical is a very general kind of branch which includes study of all this branches. You will learn concepts related to industrial, manufacturing, etc all in mechanical. So at any...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Hi.. The branches you have quoted are all good. Since these are not the core branches, so I wont be equating them to Mechanical engineering exactly. But, the study pattern and the placements...
  img
Sakshi 7 days ago

IIT Kharagpur will be better than Delhi, but there are ceratin other institutions which are equally competent, so you may check out the details there and draw a comparison and contrast all...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 7 days ago
I have some doubts in trigonometry .How can I get it solved

Hi You can post your doubts here and you will get them cleared here itself.
  img
Sunil Kumar 8 days ago

Try to learn all formulas.Try to get all relations betweeen to formulas.Then after prepair for problems from arihant/rd.sharma. Try to look at top universities for future admission The...

abhinaipadachuru 3 days ago

POST IT HERE . WE ARE HERE TO HELP U OUT. IF HAVING ANY PROBLEM IN ANY CONCEPT THEN ALSO LET ME KNOW

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago
Can i prep for Aipmt within one month ? Do i even stand a chance if i prepare in one month only? And should i refer only ncert books or any other.

You cannot prepare for AIPMT in one month. Your preparation also depends upon how much syllabus you have covered and how much time you are devoting to prepare. NCERT are must for AIPMT but...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
sir i have 90.4% in class 12 th and 106 marks in JEE mains and 234 marks in BITSAT.I also happen to belong to defence category as my father is a martyr.In which college can i get admission

YOu have got very less score in both JEE mains and BITSAT and for BITS its highlyto get a seat and for JEE mains you are next to the boarder range of cutoff . If u get qualify in JEE mains...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

If you get qualified in JEE mains you can easily get NSIT or DTU
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

Its difficult in getting into top NIT’s.sorry the BIIT’s cut off is around 291-293 so there is no chance So it’s better if you choose topp universities which provide you excellent placement ...

abhinaipadachuru 10 days ago
Is the cut-off marks actually reveals the number to compair with one score in JeeMain ? Is one’s dream of getting any college will shatter at this point when he / she score less than...

Yes,Thats why we need to prepare well for the exam.If one mark less than cutoff will not be taken. The top universities which provide you excellent placement opportunities are 1 IIT,...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago

painstaking ! But a truth . But dont lose hope . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

yes my friend

sajid one month ago
View all Questions »