• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

sir,pls help and tell me how to get a good rank in iit-jee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Don't worry about the ranks just study well and thoroughly and if also u want to keep an aim keep it high as rank 1 and then work hard accordingly.

11 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise ther may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – National Inst of Tech, Durgapur,.....Central Uni of Jharkhand, Ranchi,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala
11 months ago

Post Your Answer

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 2 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

2016 years ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?

It would be decleared soon dear...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

It will be decleared soon...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...

Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I HAVE GOT 60% MARKS IN 12TH CBSE AND DID NOT QUALIFY MAINS EXAM LAST YEAR.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED IN MAINS ENTRANCE 2016 TO GET BEST NIT COLLEGE ALSO GIVE ME COLLEGE...

hello friend this is hemanth you need to have a good ipe % in order to get good scope of getting good nit/iit college.So u should strive hard in order get a seat! firstly u need to have...

hemanth 5 months ago

best NIT college in india is NIT warangal. even there are many other colleges but all aim this!! try to write even some other exams

hemanth 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off