FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   sir,pls help and tell me how to get a good rank in iit-jee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Don't worry about the ranks just study well and thoroughly and if also u want to keep an aim keep it high as rank 1 and then work hard accordingly.

2 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise ther may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – National Inst of Tech, Durgapur,.....Central Uni of Jharkhand, Ranchi,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran one month ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
sir i got AIR 85680 in jee main, in obc category. can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering or computer science and engineering....

Core branches are difficult for you. You may have to go upto spot round for these branches.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
What are the best specifications of a laptop for an engineering student. What type of laptop to be taken and of which company. Also, what should be the Lifestyle of laptop: Gaming OR...

Dear Student, According to the today’s choice of students, the minimum specification is as follow. Core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB, above 2 GHz of clock cycle. There are many good...
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details