• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

sir,pls help and tell me how to get a good rank in iit-jee

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Don't worry about the ranks just study well and thoroughly and if also u want to keep an aim keep it high as rank 1 and then work hard accordingly.

one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise ther may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – National Inst of Tech, Durgapur,.....Central Uni of Jharkhand, Ranchi,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit one month ago
Please tell me , How many month enough for jee advanced passing with good rank ?

@ dipesh It depends upon your efficiency of work , and the no of hours you are putting in doing the hardwork . truely speaking , 1 yr is enough for the jee syllabus , if u will put 5-6 hrs...

from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

WHAT IS THE CUTOFF FOR ELIGIBILY TO GET ADMISSION IN AIIMS?

Hello Student Cut off score is the minimum possible score that candidates must achieve to qualify for AIIMS. Examination authority, decides cut off marks based on different factors such as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago

@ avni the cutoff for aiims varies year by year , so, its important to mention the catagory like GENERAL, OBC, SC/ST ETC . for general its 50 percent score , that means 100/200

Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....

hi anushkarefer to link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.htmlthanx and please approve my answer

SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off