• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,pls help and tell me how to get a good rank in iit-jee

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Don't worry about the ranks just study well and thoroughly and if also u want to keep an aim keep it high as rank 1 and then work hard accordingly.

one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise ther may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – National Inst of Tech, Durgapur,.....Central Uni of Jharkhand, Ranchi,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,..........Maharishi Markandeshwar Uni, Ambala
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I’ve got 90 marks in JEE mains and I’ve scored 98%in intermediate {Andhra Pradesh Board}.Can I get C.S.E or E.C.E. branch in top 15 NIT’s

sorry harish you cnnot get cs and ece in any top 15 nits.otherwise as your score is good i am sure you will get a good college regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago

Your score is quite pleasing, my suggestion is to visit the websites of NITs and try your luck there,....I feel like you may make it there,...otherwise there are plenty of colleges and...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

Ummm, not at NIT but surely at other institutions that I had mentioned in my earlier post. Still if you want to be sure then don’t hesitate to visit the weblink of NIT Andhra and check it...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj 2 months ago
hii... i am tanvi gupta from jodhpur.. i am getting 312 in bitsat 2016 and 100 marks approx. in jee advance.. which college will suit me the best in these scores. pls help me.. not able to...

Dear Student, just make up your mind forst which study programme you may prefer as there is a long list of most eminent colleges and Universities in our country which are providing quality...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago

I’ll prefer Bits but it depends on which branch you want to take. Remeber one thing you can compromise with college but never ever compromise with branch you want to study.

Amey 27 days ago

i will definitely get a dual in pilani, goa and hyderabad. It will be Msc. +B.E .should i prefer it. cuz if i take direct BE it might be compromising.

tanvi 27 days ago
Which is better-eee at IIT Bhubaneswar or CSE at BITS hyderabad

Prefer CSE at BITS
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Prefer IIT it is more appreciated BITS hyderabad is not at the IIT level.

Akshit Matthew 11 months ago
Will it be a better strategy to be a dummy student of a college while devoting full time in a coaching centre for IIT entrance after 10 pass. Kindly advise.

You are most welcome. See let me tell you one thing, it’s not the number of hours you put in, but the quality of hard work that matters. I could sit for 17hours with a book and not study...

Neeti 10 months ago

People generally think it’s better but i would suggest that you join a proper day school and attend it. There are several things that you will learn in school which you may not learn in...

Neeti 10 months ago

Thanks for prompt reply. My teachers at IIT coaching centre are advising me that it will take daily at least 8 hrs labour to crack IIT advance and being in school, I may not be able to...

perm lata 10 months ago
in

Dear student, Pls post entire ques Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20