Menu

which books are best to crack IIT-JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

H C verma for physics

ncert question and arihant publication 40 days crash course

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora one month ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya one month ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar one month ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash one month ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim one month ago
can IIT be achieved by working hard hardy in our home without going to class? how can we prepare for IIT? as everyone tells,IIT is impossible for a 84% in 10th std student to achieve? is an...

Hi IIT JEE is one of the most difficult competitive examinations in India at this point of time. Around 3 lakh people appear in the exam with about 6000 of them finally getting into the...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
i am dropping 1 yr fr prep of main & advance i want some advice on how to further convert it in results

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh 4 months ago

1.you should first think veryyyyyyyyyyy carefully about this.It is an important decision . Everybody is full of spirit in the beginning of the year , but as it ends they get distracted and...

Yamini Singh 4 months ago
which topic should i read more attentively to crack iit?

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON COORDINATE GEOMMETRY IN MATHEMATICS; THEN IN PHYSICS------- THERMODYNAMIC,ELECTROSTATICS,CURRECT ELECTRICITY,MAGNETISM,OPTICS IN CHEMISTRY ---- QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS,...

FITJEE one year ago

calculus: mainly limits and definite integrals Co-ordinate: st. lines, circles and parabola Organic: GOC, isomerism,...

NANDA one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details