USE CODE: SSP40

which books are best to crack IIT-JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

H C verma for physics

ncert question and arihant publication 40 days crash course

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 10 months ago
will you please suggest me anything about IIT?How it is useful in our career?

Getting into the IIT’s will make you a true scholar with respect to academics as well as extra curricular activities too. You are free there to work on your ideas and the labs are also...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Dear student, IITs are world best engineering colleges to study in. IT will give a boost to ur career like anything.... Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????

Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i ...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off