which books are best to crack IIT-JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

H C verma for physics

ncert question and arihant publication 40 days crash course

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 4 years ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 7 years ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20