USE CODE: MOB20

which books are best to crack IIT-JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

H C verma for physics

ncert question and arihant publication 40 days crash course

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 2 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 2 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 7 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...

Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Colleges...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago
I need an help from you regarding seat allotment , my brother got Jee main rank CRL -240055 and SC rank -11645 . Can you please tell me whether he will get seat in any one of Nit's in...

You can get the opening and closing rank of your desired college by going on jee advanced site and then then see summary of seat allocation of round 1 It is published by josaa. you can use...

vb 7 months ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off