Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

which books are best to crack IIT-JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

H C verma for physics

ncert question and arihant publication 40 days crash course

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.
I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website
Avinash 2 months ago
if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................
arsalan nazim 2 months ago
I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago
I got 5234 rank in JEE, which branch and college i can expect?
in general catagory also u will get chemical engenering or paper engrnering and petrolium engenering
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 3 months ago
should i prefer branch or college while filling counselling forms/
Bhavuk Gupta 3 months ago
you can try for iit roorkee meta and bhu meta
vb 2 months ago
Suppose i Don’t Get into any main streams of Engineerng in IIT but mining n ceramic i might be getting based on previous cut offs ... will it be a good decision to go for it ...wrt to...
Hi The prospect of Mining Engineering is very good in India. Specially in PSU’s. So I would say you should go for it. Also You might like to note that after first year you get a very...
Sunil Kumar 3 months ago
Hi I did get your question. You can upgrade your branch in the any IIT. It is in all IIT’s. And you must not have a backlog in any subject during your first year. That is all the...
Sunil Kumar 3 months ago
Hi No you get that oppurtunity if you score a good CGPA (>9/10) , varies for different branches you want to go to. You need to have a very good CGPA after 1 st year to get that.
Sunil Kumar 3 months ago
Hello!I have studied in a top iit jee coaching institute for the past four years.But i have failed to get a good course and a good nit.I am sure however that i have gain some extra...
Dear students, That will definetl help you as you will be having more aptitute/knowledge then the others. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details