USE CODE: FC20

which books are best to crack IIT-JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

H C verma for physics

ncert question and arihant publication 40 days crash course

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 9 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
what are the opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1 st round seat allocation in iit kharagpur in 2015

Dear student opening and closing rank for chemical engineering in 1st round seat allocationin iit kharagpur in 2015 are 1627 and 2448
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

1790 and 2520
  img
Avinash 9 months ago
Which is worlds first medicine and who discovered it

ALEXANDAR FLEMMING DISOVERED THE FIRST MEDICINE OF WORLD. THE FIRST MEDICINE IS ENZYME IYSOZYME DISCOVERED IN THE YEAR 1923

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off