Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui one month ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina one month ago
sir, igot 128 in jee mains this year and is expecting about 93% in boards. I belong to delhi and GEn cat..Will i be able to get a good college in north india?

Yes there are many good colleges in Northern Part like – Netaji Subhas Institute of tech, Delhi Maharaja Agrasen Inst. of Tech., Delhi IIT Ropar, LPU, Phagwara and Maharishi Markandeshwar...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

Well what about Dtu? Can I get CIVIL there? And also how is Punjab Engineering college?

Lalit Saini 5 days ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 5 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 3 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 5 months ago
On what factors does internal energy of a gas depends upon ?

•Factors affecting Internal Energy •The internal energy can be changed by changing the temperature or volume of the object without changing the amount of particles in the object....
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
i got 158 marks in mains and 93% in cbse boards. I belong to up general category. CAN I GET ANY NIT?

Hi, It depends on what rank you get. Refer the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea. You can also visit askIITians college and branch predictor to the the options most...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago
Hi, I have got CompSc @ BITS pilani , Pilani Campus And Electronics @ IIT- BHU . i am interested in both these fields and want to know which of these two is a better choice. Also i want to...

For placements BITS Pilani CSE.For higher studies and research IIT BHU electronics.You will also get the IIT tag that will stay with you forever.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 10 months ago
View all Questions »