Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav one month ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 27 days ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina one month ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina one month ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI one month ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

what should we do now to prepare for last 1 month for aipmt so that we can cover all the sub topics?as such a vast topics can;t be retained at that time and we cant’t refresh all those in 1...

The best way is to solve the previous years as many as you can. This will help you to cover the most important and vast topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy 9 months ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 9 months ago
so ,finally i should change my subject

yes ,you should have compulsory subject as physics and mathematics for AIEEE Eligibilty criteria Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
View all Questions »