Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 14 days ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 13 days ago
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee mains 2015

Complex numbers, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry,Integral calculas, Limit & continuity, Differentiability,Coordinate geometry, Series are important topicxs in maths....
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 3 months ago
My aieee AIR is 12736. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in second round?

My aieee AIR is 12736,category is OBC, home state is Andhra Pradesh. I applied for Nagpur CSE and Rurkela CSE as per the previous year cutoff. I did not select in first round. Do I get in...

cherry one month ago
Sir, Now i have completed my first year in gec thrissur for ECE. this year i got admission in bits hydrebad for EEE. Is it worth joining bits, if I want to do Ms abroad/mtech after Btech?...

It is worth joining BITS though you want to go for Ms abroad/M.Tech after Btech. Your B.Tech is really important in your life, so its better if you do it from good college. Later if you...
  img
Ramreddy 24 days ago
View all Questions »