Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, just out of curiosity, where do the new IIT`s stand in the ranking of engineering colleges in India? Are they even in top 50?

If I talk about some specific brandes in newer IITs, they are in the top category with almost 100% placements that too with the good average pacakage. Yes few branches are still facing the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

If you are doubtful or suspicious about the performance/rankings of IITs then I suggest to google outbtop rated institutions offering engg and tech study programs, and thus you may get an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 16 days ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran 18 days ago
is co-ordinate geometry the most easy and scoing topic in iit jee which also has huge weightage?

Hello Student, Yes! that’s correct. IIT JEE paper contains almost 30% questions from these topic and it is very simple if you understand basics. so, in short very simple.Very Scoring!!...
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Be sure with ur formulas and think on solving the problem

Raghavendran Ganesh 3 months ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago

My Homestate is jharkhand

Ankit 25 days ago

My Homestate oi

Ankit 25 days ago
I want to drop this year I've got 87.6% in hp boards...... Will you please tell my rank in jee main next year if I got around 200,250 or 300 marks respectively?

most probably you will be under 2000 rank

Shreyam Kesarwani 2 months ago

I'm gen category

joshi 2 months ago
View all Questions »