Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
atulchamp.8612520@g,mail.com

Hi Student Where is the question ??...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 4 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Sir with 232 marks in JEE mains and cbse 96.2 % do I have any chance of mechanical in NIT Warangal/Suratkal ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Going by the...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Two men have certain amount of camel. They sell those camels. Each rate of the camel is equal to the total number of camels initially available. They then bought certain amount of goat for...

Dear student, The question isnt clear. Its not quite clear as to what is the money they spent on goat or how many goats did they buy. Moreover, when you mention that they both share the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
sir when some posive charge and and negative charge are placed will they can cel each others affect. if it is then hw current flows

Electric currents are not always flows of electrons, they can be flows of any type of electric charge. It depends on the type of conductor. Both protons and electrons possess exactly the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »