Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img

img
sir , my AIR rank for b.arch in jee main is 25802 and overall category rank is 6740. my state rank for b.arch is 1835 and category rank in state is 921. I belong to OBC category. IS there...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
is IIt Roorkee CS a better branch in terms of placement and packages than IIT D M&C

Hi Pranavaa, Both streams at respective IIT are vey good & have an excellent placement. But comparatively on average, IIT D M & C package is more than IIT R CSE. Good Luck! Thanks...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

iitr cse has seen some good placements off late. but delhi’s cse is definitely superior, of which m&c is a part. i think it boils down to which iit is closer to home and is in a better...

Vineet Vinayak 4 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...

Radhika Batra 5 years ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee

Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
  img
View all Questions »