which books are best to crack IIT-JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

H C verma for physics

ncert question and arihant publication 40 days crash course

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got ism mechanic is it gud
sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
yes ism is one of the best ind
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
what is the average package of in pharmacetius from iit-bhu
You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...
I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000
Imran 4 months ago
Please explain clearly.
please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.
approved pettura
L GOUSE BASHA 3 months ago
Who wrote the book "The God of Small Things' which won the Booker Prize?? what this book about?
It is a story about the childhood experiences of a pair of fraternal twins who become victims of circumstance. The book is a description of how the small things in life build up, translate...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
The God of Small Things (1997) is a politically charged novel by Indian author Arundhati Roy !!!!!
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir,i got 200000 air rank & nearly 65000 obc rank which college i can get & whether i get any nit
I guess you may get one, but to be double sure you must visit the official website of Jee mains and get to know about your stature there, also keep an eye on counselling rounds’ results and ...
ABHAY SHUKLA 4 months ago
i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??
Be completely thorough with the ncer text books solve every question then go and solve ncert exemplar problems and then solve some previous years mains papers
R ROHIT KUMAR 12 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details