Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 29 days ago
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
which is the best option?civil at calicut or ece at surat for AIR 8696

Hii ECE at surat is more feasible option as compared to Civil at calicut. . . . . . . … . . . . . ... . …. . … .
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Sir Manipal exam for mbbs occurs online in different sessions everyday so, is the questions same in all the different sessions and days of the online exam? If not so then how is the book...

The questions are not same. They have a large bank of questions and the program randonly picke the questions on the day of the examination.Different books compile the papers from various...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

IITs & NITs are obviously the good colleges in civil engineering. The other colleges which are good too are: Jadavpur University, MNIT, BITS(Pilani & Mesra), DTU,PEC etc. DTU(Rohini)...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
View all Questions »