Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen 26 days ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla 6 days ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
Which. Maths book is best for b arch test

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
sir ,i have scored 263 state rank in odisha .can i get in this SCB Medical College, Cuttack

Dear student, Please specify from which category do you belong based on which we can tell you if you would be in a chance to get through in SCB College. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

Hii You can contat the brochure and FAQ answered on JEE main and ADVANCED website to confirm the status of your application whether it will bwe accepted or rejected. So i would advise you to...
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
View all Questions »