Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

i am in 10th & want to crack iit-jee 2014. what books can you advise me now to practice from?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar one month ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 7 days ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago
tanx+sinx=

tanx+sinx=(sinx/cosx)+sinx=sinx[secx+1]

Nikhil Upadhyay 5 months ago

tanx

Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 7 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 7 months ago
Hello sir Iam a student of class XI preparing for AIPMT. Is USS a good book for physics and trueman objective for biology plzz suggest some best objective books for Chemistry ??

Yes USS is a good book for physics but for biology you should take the help of errorless and for chemistry also you can use errorless as well as GRB because they are best books for...

Gaurav Medhe 2 months ago

You have to take help from modern abc and companion chemistry it will beneficial for you I hope you will satisfied with my reference

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
is hc verma enough ..for iit jee practice

Hii Yes if done properly it is possible and sufficient to sail you through IIT. best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
how much hrs should i study daily and i m sincerely speaking that i have not started preparation.Am i too late?Pls reply i really want to crack iit.pls suggest me a time table.and should i...

Dear javed so from now you need to work hard to get good rank in IIT JEE. besides school and coaching hour you should give 5-6 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Dear JAVED, Hope you are fine and doing well in your studies. By your question I can understand how much you are worrying about your studies. For day 6-7 hours of serious study is more than...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off