Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

i am in 10th & want to crack iit-jee 2014. what books can you advise me now to practice from?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello sirs i am a student of electrical and electronic engineering from anna university chennai i finished my first semester but due to low attendence in 2 nd sem i was not allowed to sit...
if you thik you can really do it then try for jee 2016, u hardly have 7 mnths left,select the best books and be quick plz approve if u like
Mondo Camry 22 days ago
anna university is already a good col
Mondo Camry 22 days ago
Find the equation of the family of circles which touch the pair of lines x 2 _ y 2 + 2y- 1 = 0. Please give detailed solutions. Step by step
Shankhaneel Basak 2 months ago
wats there btwn x^2 and y^2? (-/+)
Sandeep 3 months ago
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering
Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Its difficult to say at this moment.
Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
why there is sign of question mark at the end of formulas????
Dear Student, Pls tell me which question mark sign you are talking about? Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Every sign has its mean, thats why...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Please tell at the end of whic formulae there is sign of question mark.
Adarsh 4 months ago
I have pay fees of IIT counselling , if I do not report at reporting centre. Will I eligible for jee advanced next year?
Yes you can appear but you should full fill its eligibility criteria. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Is there any particular reason for not reporting,........or its just for the sake of information,......Ok you may appear in it provided you fulfill all the requisite...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Dear vardaan You can post your question here in discussion forom .and you will get detail solution here by AskIITians Experts. But if you want to join online doubt removal clases then you...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Respected sir/madam,Ihave just passed 10 and is now in class 11.I have taken PCM in choice of subjects .i have the doubts in chemistry which are as follows:a)firstly ,please tell me the way...
varun singh 2 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details