i am in 10th & want to crack iit-jee 2014. what books can you advise me now to practice from?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
I scored 83% is CBSE boards 2014. How much do I need to score in JEE mains 2015 to get a rank within 1000?

Atleast 250 in the JEE mains, with such a score you can expect the rank about.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani one month ago
SIR , what may be the estimated avg salary pkg for a fresher of nit warangal civil engineer?

The salary package is depend on the academics and the other thing to get the good salary is to have descent CGPA .civil engineering is the best branch in the nit warangal and its the best...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than relying...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 4 years ago
How many studens got placement in IIT from askIITians.which is the best institution for JEE coaching

Dear balamurali Check the link for selection in AskIITians.com http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-selections-at-askiitians/2009.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »