i am in 10th & want to crack iit-jee 2014. what books can you advise me now to practice from?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 23 days ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 25 days ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 25 days ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 25 days ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 3 months ago
iit bhu 5 yr cse or iit guwahati ece or dce?nsit cse ?

Hello student, 5 yr dual degree in CSE is better in all your given options All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 5 months ago

go to dce/nsit if you want to enjoy good social life, get distracted, not study and learn anything, and get lots of free time and good placements. faculty and syllabus is really not good...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago
please help advising me the scoring topics

Please specify the subject in which you want to know the areas which are easy as well as scoring.
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Sir, I am provided with just SC Merit List Ranking, and not All India Rank. Why? Will there be any kind of problem for the admiisions in IITs? And also, I want to know how much marks have I...

No, most of the sc category students are not eligible for all india rank , so there will be no problem for you, this will be given in your score card .
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »