ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

please inform me about the changes taking place in 2012 pattern?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akash,

The exact pattern of the paper will be known only at the time of the examination when u read the instructions on the question paper.

Regards

Noaman Ali

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are future aspects with civil engineering?

Civil engineers are the cornerstone for infrastructure and planning for public works and projects, and provide the groundwork for other disciplines of engineering including chemical,...
  img
Avinash 7 days ago

Hi Civil ENgineering has a very good future in India and anywhere else in the world. The modern technology advancement in technology and unique nature of buildings makes CIVIL of global...
  img
Sunil Kumar 7 days ago

Civil engg has a very bright and promising future, as the construction of new buildings, bridges, flyovers etc will never cease to be erected, thus it shows whether one goes in industry or...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
I have a iit rank of 5834......which iit can i enroll into....and which subject can i get with this rank......

Try visiting the official websites of IITs and some chosen one reputed institutions where you can justifiably locate the right place for admission.....my advise willbe to try at – Charotar...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago

AT THIS RANK U WILL GET MINING ENGINEERING AT ISM DHANBAD OR IIT BHU Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it......... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do...

mohit vashishtha 8 days ago

i should enroll into IIT JODHPUR and mechanical branch just check out

rahul 6 days ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
i got 186 marks in jee advanced what will be my rank

ur rank will be around 12000 and u will be called for the counselling

mohit vashishtha 20 days ago

pl. mention the category

grenade 19 days ago

? your categ

grenade 20 days ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??

Answer is 111 kilometer

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Which is better bits Goa cs or nit surathkal cs.

To draw a comparison between two equally competent institutions, it is always better to check out the intake of students in the yester years, the quality of education and the present graph...

Aniket Bagga 19 days ago

bits goa cs is far more better option than nit surathkal! though nit is a brand bits is the better one or else the best brand!something which can stand with iit or more than that if u dont...

Neeraja Outdare 21 days ago

nit surathkal cs. and it is a brand

grenade 23 days ago
View all Questions »