ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

please inform me about the changes taking place in 2012 pattern?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akash,

The exact pattern of the paper will be known only at the time of the examination when u read the instructions on the question paper.

Regards

Noaman Ali

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 19 days ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 9 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 6 months ago
dagfsgdfsag

please post correct question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 7 months ago
Consider Two Concentric circles C 1 : x 2 +y 2 -1=0 & C 2 : x 2 +y 2 -4=0. A parabola is drawn through the points where ‘C 1 ‘ meets the X-axis & having arbitrary tangent of ‘C 2 ’ as its...

see the parabola will pass through 1,0 and -1,0......let the points tangent at c2 be 2costheta,2sintheta....take any random point h,k as focus whose locus we have to find.....as per...

akash one month ago

see the parabola will pass through 1,0 and -1,0......let the points tangent at c2 be 2costheta,2sintheta....take any random point h,k as focus whose locus we have to find.....as per...

akash one month ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee

in case of physics mechanics,rotational motion,optics,heat and thermodynamics,waves,modern physics,in chemistry-organic chemistry specially name rxn given in ncert under blocks at last of...

RAHUL RANJAN one year ago

every subject is importent but mainly physics&maths based on we have lot of problems are given.

sohel mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »